❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Abt gaining weight may i tell u abt my opinion? For me every person hv their own opinion, there r people who looking n loving someone by their shape n there r also people who adore someone by their heart...As for me i prefer shinhye gaining weight bt healthy than she looks thin... Really everytime i saw her thin face i feel pain in worries... I dn't wanna her hurting herself just to looks slim but will end up with hurting herself... Knowing her sprain legs enough makes me worries n sad...N abt d haters comments, i think instead throwing bad words for them back, its better to praying for them for recovers from their bad hearts ill kekekeke U knw i think they really desperate bcs they cn't makes us, shinhye's fans n knets hating Shinhye although they've worked hard insulting n spreading such bad words tht even a kids knws tht those words r not supposed to hear by our ears200_s.gif
tumblr_lq5pz1ozBS1qaznyi.gif
cttoKill me if u want bt pls dn't hate me n kick me from ths thread bcs of ths gif. :(Really i dn't mind to drag my shipper heart here  bt i just loves the words in those gifs... Dn't look his face just read d words pls....:)>-P.S : Forget abt my bad grammar :-t

It's just natural to have haters! even Jesus Christ has haters that's why there are atheist in this world! My point is IGNORE those nonsense people! Most of them are fans of Kim Soo Hyun, PMY and other fandoms! Even Lee Eun Sung has a lot of bashers as if they know the person! You can tell what kind of a person PSH is because despite of all the negative feedbacks about Lee Eun Sung and her husband she doesn't care at all! She doesn't care about her popularity! She is a true, loyal and sincere friend! God bless her more! Actually that photo is so nonesense! it just shows how popular PSH in SK right now!

Most of her haters are all filipino fans of KSH, PMY and other fandoms! So cheap minded! other nationalities doesn't bash her at all! she is well loved in japan, taiwan, dramafever USA, arabian fans, SOUTH KOREA, THAILAND and CHINA! chinese fans LOVE her! Sometimes I'm ashamed of being a filipino because some of us are so lame and narrow minded! her haters are only FILIPINO fans! thank god her filipino starlight angels are well mannered and educated when it comes to dealing with her bashers! os

"Hallyu trend demonstrated" ... Park Shin Hye, the first fan meeting in Taiwan seongryo [Dispatch = gimsuji News]

'Hallyu Queen "Park Shin Hye is a success in Taiwan completed the first solo fan meeting. Held a fan meeting "2014 stories of Angel ', located in Taipei, Taiwan at the Showbox at Park Shin Hye will last 14 days. Taiwan actor plays a progress Gino (Gino), and was joined by guest composer baksinwon the performance of pro-brother and Park Shin Hye. One brother was blowing collaboration. Was performed with the CM song '

My Dear' (My Dear) Park Shin Hye siblings. Introduced daldalhan baksinwon Park Shin Hye's voice to match the guitar is. The fun between episodes of chinnammae public. This part was decorated with a variety of corners. Park Shin Hye is the SBS-TV 'characters to write the crown, bear the weight of LA: Inheritors of the' back to (the "heirs of ') silver car.

Led to the cheers of the fans appeared to wear uniforms. The car brings a variety of events, such as silver ear catching up, making the audience question-and-answer, mango juice. Received tremendous media attention in Taiwan. All major broadcasters and has involved local mass media in a press conference ahead of the fan meeting. He also led a theater auditorium in the Taiwanese drama starring Park Shin Hye 'whirlwind gwanga' crew and actor statuettes this place.

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=109350&category=2&subcategory=49

[Alone] "I'm an idiot - Ultra daughter" ... Seo, Park Shin Hye and public attention Article added: 2014-09-15 12:33 The 'public care' Taiji. Woman bag looks a little behind ... Is yieunseong? finally !! I think that captures the seotaejiwa yieunseong. But she's right ... 5 4 3 2

▼ Park Shin. Wisdom.

Park Shin Hye was seotaejiwa. And there, Another one was more man. Kim species documentation. This stranger, this combination is not familiar ... "Who, Where is he here?" The [Dispatch = born performer] for the past 22 years, went with him immediately qualified that 'mysticism'. Represent him in the corner with the word 'hermit' block ',' closed '. Yes, at least we know that Taiji. A star that can not easily meet in everyday life. But what about this look now? Was "unexpected encounters" trendy word these days. And it was the combination is reversed. I set out on a well-known bakery bakery shop in Gangnam, gimjongseo, and Park Shin Hye is seotaejiwa. In the hands of the Taiji can hear full of 'bread' is.

First came to the eyes of Seo antiseptic beauty (?) Is. Wearing a hat, a little, but he has to face as a mask, it was still a while. Another, was the 'mysticism' is an old saying. I bought a bread mixed with those Seo. Learn've not mind guests. Just concentrate - only bread. At this point, you can only wonder seotaejiwa Park Shin Hye is the link.

I know it was not the best friend of yieunseong Seo Park Shin Hye is. Back in 2003 the two edges. At the time I debuted with 'rounding' of yieunseong 'Stairway to Heaven', Park Shin Hye is. 'Best friend' yeotdapnida a child from relying on other days. The 'type' of the Republic of Korea Seo knows that this gimjongseo. Days of the rock group 'sinawi "Both men have maintained a sticky relationship. The other one is also contentious among the top 90s. Cong these reasons, it seems to know I'm gay. He do not have a deuknyeo yieunseong is 27 days last month. It was one of the three is to choose a snack for yieunseong. Also told me to pick one bread debate endlessly. Seo also impressive manners.

Opens the door to hold for Park Shin Hye. I was practicing the 'First Lady' gimjongseo even get on the car. Ever, was a unique figure in Taiji could not find anyone.

Finally, we arrive at the postpartum care center located in Gangnam. Did not leave a smile on the face. Everyone was excited to see the Junior think Taiji. "Ultra Baby's ~" (Taiji) "Fits me look like uh" (Taiji) Went on to lead the care centers 'Meals-Calling' aunt 'jongseo' Uncle Seo. I like to improve the general appearance, Kane was already feeling the 'daughter fool' birth. Looking forward to the third station 1 of Taiji. Taiji husband, father Taiji, Taiji and artists working to ...

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/photo/detail.asp?idx=109277&category=7&subcategory=21&page=1

Park Shin Hye in Taiwan first solo fan meeting ... hot cheers seongryo Posted on 2014.09.16 | By admin 201409_SH_1003 Taiwan finished the breathless schedule of 3 days and 2 nights with such first solo fan meeting in Taiwan and interviews, press conferences Park Shin Hye visited Taiwan in Asia are tours '2014 Story of Angel' title.

Hot scene from the 13th entry visit to Park Shin Hye in Taiwan and the special relationship 2010 Taiwan drama 'whirlwind gwanga> is starring. Had with many fans and reporters in the Taoyuan International Airport, followed by a press conference in a major broadcasters such as TTV, CTV, CTS, TVBS including China Times (中國 時報 China Times), yeonhapbo (聯合 報 UDN), the Central Company (中央社 CNA) the hot jimjakke interest towards Park Shin Hye in Taiwan to attend all such, myeongbo week (明 報 周刊 One Media), TVBS Taiwan major media day. The entry to get the first solo fan meeting in Taiwan actress Park Shin Hye is popular in Korea with normal highway cruising in Asia as "'the heirs' Taiwan media. Park Shin Hye has reported extensively on the entry field and press conferences with a sweet smile sweetly passed the HR was pleased many fans came to the airport, "he preach in Taiwan and the special relationship she has.

Plans also share the exciting mind ahead of the fan meeting longevity entertainment program Taiwan including Taiwanese media have an interview with Park Shin Hye is. It was time to open in full open and shout 'Att Show Box' in Taipei on the 14th day of the fan meeting is indeed. Started to live on the stage of OST 'Story' in the first part of the concert focused on composer and 'My Dear' pro baksinwon brother appeared to have played an acoustic stage with Park Shin Hye. Made to prick the ears of fans released witty Park Shin Hye in the face of his sister, only to find her brother playing guitar, as well as pro-baksinwon are subtracting. Part 1 special stage collaboration yieotdamyeon siblings resulted in proceeds of Taiwan actress Park Shin Hye and Gino 2 fans blowing a return to the "heirs of the 'Silver is direct interaction time. Such as "heirs of the 'Best of Best, Silver Tea catch, mango juice making the audience Q & A and a special order followed. Let's appearance was no exception wearing silver uniforms 's heirs' in the car Park Shin Hye in Taiwan is dalgun throughout Asia 's heirs' Open the atmosphere reached a peak audience.

Park Shin Hye has mungkeul also make them love the fan meeting to deliver the message that the movie car was a silver and three silver'm grateful for this happy moment. The score passed the end of two hours 'being in love with me' concert film got off Park Shin Hye is through the high-touch, photo taken with Taiwanese fans hamkkehan time treasured possession. Meanwhile, after the Taiwan fan meeting in Thailand is ahead of Park Shin Hye is. November is going to rush planting scheduled broadcast SBS mini series "Pinocchio> to shoot after tour. Photo /S.A.L.T Entertainment Nojunyoung editor nohy@naver.com Twitter 4 Facebook 0 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info 4 Flares Tags

사진/S.A.L.T엔터테인먼트

노준영 편집장 nohy@naver.com

Twitter 5 Facebook 0 Filament.io Made with Flare More Info 5Source :

Shin Hye with her fans...wow and it's so cool looking at the age variety of Shin Hye fans...from Ahjussi (or haraboji) even small children ...:)Bxo55BKCMAAvKNq.jpg:large

Bxo5499CcAIjN_I.jpg:large

Bxo543UCYAALaEW.jpg:large

Bxo540vCQAATyat.jpg:large

credit pic to respective owner

class="title_sec" style="font-size: 28px; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(39, 41, 42); line-height: 34px; font-weight: normal; font-family: Georgia, 돋움, Dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin-hye captivates Taiwanese fans20140916000954_0.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye was hailed as a “hallyu queen” when she attended a fan meeting in Taiwan on Sunday.

The first half of the fan meeting was a collaboration stage with the actress and her brother Park Shin-won. 

The two sang songs including Park’s recently released single “My Dear” and “Story,” from the original soundtrack of her popular drama “The Heirs.” Park’s brother also shared stories about his sister.

20140916000944_0.jpg
The second part was comprised of events related to her character Cha Eun-sang in “The Heirs.” Park appeared on stage wearing her school uniform from the drama. The events included “Following Cha Eun-sang,” “Q&A session,” and “Making Mango Juice.”

After her Asian fan meeting tour, the actress is to participate in the filming of upcoming drama “Pinocchio,” portraying a city desk news reporter. The drama is scheduled to be broadcast in November. 

By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)

koreaherald

PARK SHINHYE VISITS LEE EUNSUNG TO CONGRATULATE NEWBORN CHILD

tumblr_inline_nbyqss84Bq1qdzjhr.jpg

Park Shinhye visited and congratulated actress Lee Eunsung, wife of Seo Taiji, for giving birth to her first baby.

Park Shinhye recently visited a postnatal care center to congratulate her friend Lee Eunsung for giving birth, making netizens wonder about their relationship.

Originally the two met at “Banolim”, a variety program that was popular in 2005, and continued their friendship onwards.

Even though Lee Eunsung is two years older than Park Shinhye, they became relying friends to each other and not only that, Park Shinhye was right next to Eunsung when she was giving birth.

Lee Eunsung is the wife of Seo Taiji, a new father who is one of the most influential and legendary musician of Korea. The two were officially married on June 2013 and on August 27th, they became parents.

The friendship of the two looks so adorable and lovely. Anyone jealous of their friendship?

Source: Sports Chosun

koreaboo

Wow...Shin Hye was right next to Eunsung when she gave birth....where her husband hehehe..ooops...just joking....It make me love Shin Hye more, despite the news I read about the couple...Shin Hye has  her own principle to keep her friendship with Eunsung, like one of her co-star said, that Shin Hye is her own boss and she know what she want...I want to be Shin Hye's best friend too...envy here hehehe

Hmmmm I miss Gok Dok Mi and Enrique..

.Bxo8IcNIYAApU_-.jpg

credit pic to respective owner

Park Shin Hye holds her 1st solo fan meeting in Taiwan for Asia tour, '2014 Story of Angel'

Park Shin Hye continued on her Asia tour, '2014 Story of Angel', with her 1st solo fan meeting in Taiwan!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS drama 'Pinocchio'

Park Shin Hye held her fan meeting in Taipei on the 14th and put on a concert for the 1st part of the event with a performance of "Story" from the 'Heirs' OST and more. She also brought her big brother and composer Park Shin Won to the stage to perform an acoustic version of "My Dear". Taiwanese actor Ginoalso hosted the 2nd part of the show during which Park Shin Hye talked with fans and ended the 2-hour fan meeting with a high-touch and photo session.

Park Shin Hye will also be starring alongside Lee Jong Suk in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio' which is set to air in November!

allkpop

there are more down votes than up votes..:-<