❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

"Heirs" .. the story of a group of young people have money and are looking for love soon on MBC4 ( Arabic channel ) inherit-1.jpg 
(Cairo - mbc.net)  "Heirs" or The Inheritors, a social drama revolves around the life stories of a group of distinguished high school students whose families are  wealthy and high social class . These students  have everything and  they want only to love.  The student Kim Tan's family the heir to the imperial collection  decide  to send him    to the United States in order to complete the study, and his older brother begins to draw a plan to  remove completely  him from the family property . During the existence of "Kim Tan" in the United States , he will  meet the girl, "Cha Eun-Sang," who came to the United States to search for her elder sister. A friendship between all of the "Kim Tan" and the girl "Cha Eun Sang" turn into a love ; but eventually his father  discovers the secret of both  .

"Heirs" Drama  starring  Lee Min-Ho, Park Shin-Hye,  Kim Woo-Bin, Kang Min Hyuk  Coming soon on MBC4 from Sunday to Thursday at 17:00 GMT.
ٍSource: Here 

The 2nd drama for Uri shin hye , Her news translated to Arabic on MBC4 page on facebook & their site :)
Uri princess is really popular
:)I hope she will make fans meeting in Middle East especially in Egypt 

Tweet translation대만 출국 했던날...모자쓰니 꼭 찰리채플린같다 ㅎㅎ[TRANS] Day of departure for Taiwan, my hat's just like Charlie Chaplin's kkcr: ljoesonly
hahaha! Amusing how she can make fun of herself. One of the reasons why we love her! :x 
Aawww, Thai SAs' surprise for her fan meeting. They're really sweet. Their Nong Park will surely have a great time with them.. :-bd
BxyI69-CQAAyDQx.jpg:large
cr: PSH_THAI

Park Shin Hye in 明周 Ming Weekly no.203 
BxyUoulCEAAYO-q.jpg:large
BxyUoUuCIAA2fkg.jpg:large
e3970d78gw1ekgdmtx4lwj219y1t04qp.jpg

BxyWQB7CcAElKzX.jpg:large
BxyWQKhCEAAim2X.jpg:large

cr. jennylin83_MZ via Pank_Blue

Fellow SAs who can understand the language please help us know what's written if you have time. Thank you! I love you :-*

Park Shin Hye, such as daily photo pictorial ...

"I think Charlie Chaplin" [TV Report = jojunyoung reporters] released photos taken at the airport everyday like Park Shin Hye is pictorial. Park Shin Hye was 18 days with their Twitter posts and a "day in Taiwan was leaving, Tic hat just like Charlie Chaplin," a photo showing. Pose to catch a flight at the airport, sitting around a chair leg kkoun state she is in public pictures.

In particular, caught the eye of fashion to present the look with a black hat and black stripe t-shirt skirt. Meanwhile, it has been a hot topic recently purchased bread from the famous bakery in Gangnam with Seo Taiji, and then capture the look gimjongseo find a postpartum care center that Park Shin Hye has gotta yieunseong this.

Source : http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=213&aid=0000547408

I3EuLlbE_normal.jpeg 박신혜 @ssinz  ·  2h

Park Shin Hye Verified accountssinz

Taiwan was leaving me ... just like Charlie Chaplin hat Tic ㅎㅎ

Bxyf-orCQAE4ZQ_.jpg