❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Read the whole NB and allkpop comment section and honestly wasn't surprised as i had expected it already.
I just want to say to my fellow starlight angels that don't let it affect you..its just the way ppl there are.. korea loves shin hye. That is the most important thing.
When knetz hate someone(esp idols) inetz will jump praising them. When knetz praise someone, inetz hate them to the core.(esp actress n specifically shin hye, somehow her name being dragged in irrelevant articles. No matter what anyone say, shin hye is a name that creates buzz in korea as well as internationally. She is the one well known celebrity between the k-drama and k-pop fans. Like for example, all those ppl wouldn't be wasting their time, if she is not big enough..or somehow influenced by her presence..be it may good or bad.. 
And allkpop is always known for trolls.. like what surprises me is.. They hate her that much to create that many fake accounts just to thumbs down her article.. Lol. Its ridiculous.. (Bt currently, none other idol is having this kind of haters..like i checked other female artists article, there is like one or two down votes,but in our shin hye's.. just shows how much darkness ppl have in their heart..)..
But those downvotes, wont affect in anyway..may be only give them satisfaction.. other than that it doesnt have an effect, so don't waste time arguing with them and always like and leave positive comments in articles regarding shin hye. I think we can spam harsh comments, allkpop will remove it under violation of rules.
Lets keep Supporting shin hye. If haters can dedicate this much time in hating,why cant we do d same for d one we love. Do support guys. :)
Hopefully everything will change better in the future. Pinocchio is going to be daebak. Lets pray. :)
EDIT:OH MY, JUST NOTICED..THIS TURNED OUT TO BE MY 600TH POST. :D

Park Shin Hye Remains Loyal To Friend Lee Eun Sung Despite Controversies
BY Chin D | Sep 16, 2014 08:59 AM EDT

image_2014-09-16-10.jpg

Hallyu actress Park Shin Hye made headlines for being seen visiting her friend Lee Eun Sung, the wife of controversial 90's singer Seo Tai Ji.
On September 15, several reports were released stating that actress Park Shin Hye was seen visiting her friend Lee Eun Sung in a postnatal clinic.

Lee Eun Sung is the second wife of 90's musician Seo Tai Ji, who was previously married to actress Lee Ji Ah. Following their divorce, Seo Tai Ji married Lee Eun Sung on June 2013, and they became parents on August 2014.
Due to the controversial nature of her friend's marriage and pregnancy, Park Shin Hye was lauded for staying by her friend's side regardless of the negative press surrounding her situation.

According to a representative from Park Shin Hye's agency, "Park Shin Hye and Lee Eun Sung have been friends since Park Shin Hye acted in 'Stairway To Heaven,' and Lee Eun Sung acted in 'Sharps.' They became close friends because of their similar ages."
They added, "Park Shin Hye is the type of person who maintains her friendship, and she still keeps in touch with Lee Eun Sung after all these years. We are aware of their close friendship."
Finally, they said, "We confirmed with Park Shin Hye that she indeed visited her friend Lee Eun Sung in the postnatal center, and althoughshe did not discuss the trip in detail, she said that she enjoyed her visit, and she made wonderful memories."

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is confirmed to star in the upcoming drama "Pinocchio."

Credit: kdramamastersimage

Park Shin-hye and Lee Eun-seong's friendly selfie

2014/09/15 | 402 views | 0 Comments | Permalink | Source

Share on reddit Repost This

photo487239.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye and Seo Taiji's wife Lee Eun-seong have been longtime best friends.

A media spotted singer Kim Jong-seo visiting the postpartum care center where Lee Eun-seong was. Lee Eun-seong had a daughter last month and is currently recovering.

A friend of Park Shin-hye's claimed that she and Lee Eun-seong have been friends since 2005. They are close enough to have nicknames for each other.

In their photo together, they're young and cheerful, making heart signs for the camera while smiling.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye stars in the November drama "Pinocchio" as Choi In-ha.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink