❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Gaining weight? I don't think so guys.. I believe it depends on the camera.. Some camera can really make you wider or thiner.. It's true! (Let's compare it! Look at the Shin Hye's airport pictures with FM.. See the differences? That's to proof!!!)  But, whatever it is.. I love her just the way she is.. Love her talent, also warm and kind heart the most..
About dispact pictures.. I think it's just work thing, like @NileRose said..

Agie said:

Haishhh....girls...did you read news about Shin Hye from DISPATCH...I had the bad feeling because they followed Shin Hye like stalker....anyone now about the news...in the news Shin Hye with 2 men...Gosh I'm worried now...any starlight angel who know hangul...please enlighten me...

credit pics as tagged

source : naver

EDIT :

Ok...I can only catch Seo Taji ..haisssh scratching my head

@nevrmind, @NileRose, @jennbee and @NukeA.....thank you girls you are awesome and relieve my worry....I had allergic with Dispatch news...sorry if I sound exaggerated the news....my poor heart can not take it, when I saw Shin Hye made headline in Dispatch news....LOL...especially when they put stolen pictures like that...it give me a creep ...that somehow they already following Shin Hye since the successful of  The Heirs...do you remember Shin Hye in Dispatch after She took Bruno Magli photo shoot, the one she wore pink bag... 

Guest annariana18

There's three things that attracted my attention:

1. Is that white car her car?? I always wondered about her car ;))
2. The comments soar up again and again! Now 874! And still going up.
3. She looks so fashionable in that clothes! ;)) freaking love that style on her

The article is ranked #1 right now :-O is Seo Taiji that popular? Sorry, I just never heard his name before :)>-

Bwp16sVCUAAvLfV.jpg
credit as tagged

can't wait to see them onscreen :x I think I read somewhere that the filming start today (15th) with the child actors. Anyway, Pinocchio team, fighting!

I agree @nevrmind, I think Dispatch is following STJ, not her. Thanks for enlightening us more. :-*  
Anyway, I'll just enjoy viewing the photos. How gorgeous my baby girl. :x Lee Eun Sung and her debuted at the same year, maybe the reason why they're close. So sweet of her to keep the friendship. But the article seems getting negative response, I hope it's not about her. After all she's just visiting her friend. K-nets and their expectations... tsk!
I'm with you @Agie. I also got a slight heart attack seeing those 'Dispatch' tags in her photos. Then I just laughed when I read that she's just visiting STJ's wife. 

It should be lee eun sang beside him not cha eun sang! Haha dispatch is annoying nonsense photo again! Good thing she looked sooo sophisticated in her black heels and leggings! Love her svelte figure! She kinda looks different on t.v! She's more prettier in candid photos like that!

She looks fantastic with that slim figure! T.v monitors doesn't do justice to her! she really is more prettier in person because that photo from dispatch is a candid shot! it's like seeing her in person! love her classy style! Find it sexy that she really is one of the boys! walang ka arte arte even if he physical features are very feminine and she's a demure woman she can still hang out with guys anytime! I find girls like that very attractive!

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

fancam shin hye and shin won 33 minute taiwan fm 

cto

Oh my goodness.. Its lunch hr. And as usual i came to check on our shin hye n guess what the first thing i saw, that dispatch pic..  :-O
I totally lost my appetite..
Is this what it feels like for other celeb fans, when dispatch name is on their bias's photos.. I completely understand it now..
But i dont just come to conclusion that easily..
So i kept staring at the photo.. @-) n thought shin hye has had breakfast or lunch or i dont know just gone out with friend.. But that guy looked kinda familiar..
Turns out to be seo taiji, have read so many articles abt him in netizenbuzz and from fellow shin hye fans in twitter came to know, shin hye just visited her friend, lee eun sung who has given birth to a baby, who happens to be seo taiji's wife in the hospital.
Dispatch was probably tailing seo taiji to get news abt his life nt our girl.
Ok.. so many pages already..i will backread later. Bye. :-h

Park Shin-hye wants to try ‘action’
20140915001252_0.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye revealed her willingness to try action scenes during her Asian tour interview with the Taiwanese press on Saturday.
“It has been a year and a half since I last visited Taiwan, but the place feels really familiar,” Park was quoted as saying. “I stayed here for four months, participating in a Taiwanese drama. During the stay, I became accustomed to the culture and fans here.” 
The actress was also asked by the Taiwanese press how she would like to challenge herself in dramas or films. 
“I want to try an action scene before I turn 30. I enjoy working out, so I am not afraid to try it when I am young,” she said.
Park is to continue her Asian fan meeting tour after Taiwan, visiting Thailand in September and Singapore in October.
By Kim Min-jin, Intern reporter (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
[Photo Credit: S.A.L.T Ent.]koreaherald