❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Psh please stop thinking about marriage! It wont happen darling! Wake up marriage for actresses like you at an early age is sooo IMPOSSIBLE! this girl is so gullible! you have to meet a lot of guys first before thinking about marriage! even han ga in got married at the age of 35! What's the rush baby girl! Stop being so hopeless romantic! It will scare a guy who have plans of dating you! geez you are beautiful so explore the world and enjoy life stop dreaming about getting married! I just can't understand why she keeps on talking about marriage in her interviews! she looks desperate! Psh there's a big future ahead for you! Lmh will not fight for you so move on and explore new things and please stop talking about marriage! You are still young!

hahahaha  ...@jennbee thanks a lot for posting fans account here...may I summarize almost if not all fans account talk about love here...I think all starlight angel want Shin Hye to find her love soon if not already hehehe (suspicious here....my detective radar on...)
And I'm LOL-ing with fans account that Shin Hye change her mind about when she will married, before 23, change before 40 and now before 30 ...Shin Hye can not make up her mind when she want to get married....I hope you will find your soul mate soon Shin Hye ...and build your own happiness together with him :)
EDIT :Shin Hye with one of her co-star from Hayate Combat Butler (Lee Sean/Lee Shiao Shiang)...love seeing her former co-star visit her and give her support...Bxf6lqNCIAAUOuX.jpg
credit pic as tagged

[140914 Rough Trans on Sean lee's weibo post] (the one @Agie posted)Congratulations to Park Shin Hye for the successful fanmeeting! It's really very happy to meet Missy again! It's been long (since we last met), (you're) still friendly & warm, sweet & cute, and this time round (you) exudes the charm of a matured lady when we met! It's really hard to withstand ah! Hahaha! Thank you for bringing such a good performance, I can feel full loads of happiness! Really very happy! Looking forward to you coming to Taiwan again yo!

[140914 Rough trans - news] 東網專訊>
Headlines "Park Shin Hye: Male fans are my Boyfriends"

Korean female star Park Shin Hye held fan meeting in Taiwan today, singing which she casted in as opening act, and use mandarin greeting fans, "Hi everyone, I am Park Shin Hye". Park Shin Hye prempt that here will be a special guest at yesterday's press conference. When she's into her 3rd song, the answer is revealed, Park Shin Hye's own brother, Park Shin Won came on stage. The sibling's interaction on stage, caused much laughter at the event.

Although Park Shin Hye has to cancel the dancing segment due to ankle sprain, but she still wore a pair of 15cm high heels coming on stage, she said smiling, " Walking down the stairs while singing, is so tough & so toilsome". Park Shin Hye & her brother sang the Chinese version of which they co-composed together. With him following his sister for the FM tour, both of them expressed seeing each other on stage is very awkward. Park Shin Won said, "Shin Hye..in everyone's eyes, is a kind & beautiful girl, but to me..is just a normal kid sister." Causing Park Shin Hye not sure if she should cry or laugh.

Park Shin Hye revealed her brother is currently dating, while the single her expressed the male fans down the stage are her boyfriends, but this was being taunted by her brother, "They are echoing you out of kindness" but thereafter saying, "Thank you to all who gave so much love to Park Shin Hye, but she can't date isn't it?" Unexpectedly, fans down stage all shouted in unison "She can!"

Park Shin Hye sang 6 songs for the FM, display her capability of singing & acting, speaking of the high popularity of , she revealed as compared to the FM of few years ago, the countries she went performing has increased. When the host praised her of her good complexion, she shyly said, " It's all inherited from father & mother, usually she's more focused on make-up removal"

Original article:-
http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20140914/bkn-20140914181647326-0914_00862_001.html're>東網專訊>

're>東網專訊>all trans cr: Wintercherub're>東網專訊>
That's my girl! Why settle for one? Bring all the boys to the yard! :)) Silly girl! How about female fans? We can't be your sister-in-law anymore. =)) Looks like not only the host was smitten by Shinhye, Sean Lee can't hide the fanboy inside him as well. kekeke

don't you think the question too personal and a bit naughty,  :P well i'm not complaining as long she know the question and comfortable answering those question, i want to know a lot about her..
[140914] Q&A: Kissing scene with which actor leaves the deepest impression? PSH: Never thot of this, bobo with dad when young is the best~

but it turns her answer naughty too :)) :)) ;)

imagejpg1_zps3e5b988b.jpg
imagejpg1_zps6c6d544e.jpg

what a beautiful fan art made created by a fan. wish i could do such a creative like this too. since i don't know how to do it now, i just borrowed  and post it here. but i will tried my best to do in a near future just to show how i love and support shinhye...

CREDIT TO THE OWNER PSHIC681895227efc8929bd.gif

some people here should respect shin hye I mean really gaining wait ....! Friends why all of you loving shin hye ?Is it bcz her body shape or what ? Make me sad that some here don't understand who is PSH ??? Yes I want her the best but I almost sad when she mentioned she can't love or date anyone right now why ?? I feel pain bcz someone like her deserve to be happy and enjoying her life . I wish to tell her leave the fame life and Enjoy your happiness with someone who make you happy .
 I don't Want to be a selfish fan asking alot of things she had enough from these restrictions to satisfy the netizen and everyone . I want her to free herself and do everything in her life
. :x

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Soo pretty shin hye

Can any one tell me is park shin hye will make magazine in this month

:)

We need to LEAVE THEM ALONE! she is obviously happy but she will NEVER go public because her private life is not for sale! She values her privacy more than anything else! Honestly their interviews are all crap! She has to answer certain questions for her fans in a safe way! as long as she is happy, I will be happy for her! there are obviously things that's happening in her life that makes her glow! Some hints are being given but I wont point it out b ecause I want her to be HAPPY! Stop the delusion of her going public about her relationships because it will NEVER happen! Btw, why you have a sprained ankle PSH? how come you still wear high heels? if she wont still dance in her last fm in Thailand... it means that she is not single! its realky so suspicious why she didn't dance in all of her fan meetings! She loves to dance for her fans! I can tell that she is very happy but.... I've observed a lot of things but I would rather keep quiet! Anyway I love her live singing skills now! It has improved a lot! Her studio version of songs are really good! Good job PSH!t