❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

[5 Minute Interview]'#Alive' Park Shin-hye “Baby, smart and lovely person”

Interview 2020. 06.23 (Tue) 15:06

363837_457718_2701.jpg

▲ Actress Park Shin-hye. Provided|Lotte Entertainment

Chic news photo

Yoobin is a strong figure who descends from the apartment on a rope and uses a hand ax to beat the hordes of zombies. Park Shin-hye laughed with Yubin and said, "I usually like sky diving and bungee jumping." He said, "I'm told that my thirst will be relieved by acting in'#live,' but this seems to be a taste. There are many wounds and bruises on my arm." JTBC's new drama'Sips: the myth' (gauze) Mentioned. You can watch Park Shin-hye's'real action' as a science fiction mystery drama.

"I've always been greedy for a variety of genres. I've heard a lot of people saying that it suits the candy heroine in a romantic comedy. In fact, I think it was a good age. It became wider when I was in my 30s. The door opens, and I am grateful and happy that I can do it."

google translate

full article: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/052/0001456367

• Like 2

I prefer shin hye not to talk about her relationship. It's better to talk about her career, her movie or drama. It's really a big mistake to admit the relationship. It just give an advantage to the other side who's not really popular. How I wish she just date a none celebrity. 

• Like 1

#ParkShinHye and #YooAhIn will be on V Live this Saturday, June 27 to answer questions regarding their movie "#Alive"

Imagen

Watch <#Alive> right now and 

Please leave your questions in the comments!
The adopted question is answered directly by #Ah Yoo-in #Actress Park Shin-hye!

[#Alive online GV]
✔When? 06.27(Sat) 8pm
✔Where? Check on Naver V LIVE

<#Alive> Book now

롯데시네마: https://url.kr/jVgsZf
CGV: https://url.kr/C2tex3
메가박스: https://bit.ly/2UK23v9

• Like 2

Ryu Seung Ryong support #Alive

Imagen

Imagen

News

'#Alive' Corona's surprise opening 200,000 "miracle"

Heo Min-nyeong Input 2020.06.25. 06:01 Revision 2020.06.25. 06:01

The movie'Living Alive' recorded a'Surprising Opening Score' that would be comparable to the level before Corona-19, further enhancing the possibility of theater normalization.

According to the integrated admission network for movie theater admissions, on June 24, the first day of the release of'Living alive', it reached the top of the box office with 200,809 national audiences. The first thing to note is the opening score of 200,000. As a pioneer in the forefront of the resumption of the full-fledged retreat after a long pause due to the aftermath of the Corona-19 aftermath, this record is accepted as a miracle that surpasses simple expectations.

On the other hand, the opening score of more than 200,000 is equivalent to that of the'masters of Namsan', which was a box office shortly before the Corona-19 became full-scale. 'The managers of Namsan', which opened at the end of January and attracted 4.75 million people to the theater, mobilized about 252,000 audiences on the first day of the release.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20200625060123572

• Like 2

Cr: the owner 

Praying hard that continue this way! Congratulation Shin Hye and all cast and people that work hard to make this film possible! Fighting! 

P.S.= Have you consider get the “new” possible COVID-19 vaccine, as part of the human trial ? Watch this movie and think again ! :phew:

9 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Praying hard that continue this way! Congratulation Shin Hye and all cast and people that work hard to make this film possible! Fighting! 

P.S.= Have you consider get the “new” possible COVID-19 vaccine, as part of the human trial ? You must  Watch this movie and think again ! Just saying!  :phew:

• Like 1

I prefer her on screen hero rather den her real life bf. I don't think they fit together due to their professional calibre . I alway felt she would marry someone like gong yoo or Hyun bin. More mature person who can take care of her

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 6/24/2020 at 7:05 AM, Celi67 said:

I prefer shin hye not to talk about her relationship. It's better to talk about her career, her movie or drama. It's really a big mistake to admit the relationship. It just give an advantage to the other side who's not really popular. How I wish she just date a none celebrity. 

Park Shin Hye is setting the record straight ! She is in a strong relationship with her other half. I hope she will get married soon. There is nothing wrong with answer honestly to a question about her personal life. She is not doing nothing wrong in dating/ has a boyfriend or fiancé. Reason why I admire her as a person and actress.

Focus should be on her performance as an actress, artist,  and many social charities she supports and does. With her  statement she made it clearly. We all should stop shipping her with her costars , what gives her bad reputation, as an actress that always(when we know is not true) dates her costars, making many overseen her hard work and performance as an actress, disrespecting , disregarding her as a human being and her feelings and that of her love ones, just  to keep their favorites artists and even her costars relevant. Also, the after the movie/dramas rumors/scandals/ships with costars can affect in a negative way her opportunities to work with good , trustworthy , reputable , and well know actors in the industry , where she will have good opportunity to learn and continue to grow as an actress, since these actors are mature and do not like cheap juvenile media play (shipping)( I am not excluding myself , but lesson learned and no more),  to put a burden on themselves and their love ones. 
Let her on screen performance as an actress keep her relevant , and continuing to build up her portfolio as an genuine, honest, charismatic , outstanding actress , with respect to her fans and followers, and not her BTS activities and interactions with her costars, that are just an way to promote their work, be the center piece of her career or work. We all grown ups and honestly to old for that B*S*! 
Always your hardcore fan Shin Hye through thick and thin! Fighting warrior! Do not be afraid!  Always take the courage and keep moving forward! 
People will talk however they want , regardless. Stay in control of your life. It is your show and your life! 
Wishing her all the best for this movie and many other works she did and will continuing to do! Looking forward to this movie, her next drama and movie.
Prayers to all! Stay Safe ! We only leave once!  
Peace and Love from ahjumma’s :heart:

• Love 2

From Yoo Seung Ho to Park Shin Hye, five child actors who became sensations in the K Drama industry

The South Korean entertainment industry has a few child actors who not only left a mark with their performance but also went on to become successful Korean stars.

skipped.....

......stars began their journeys with a certain training or after a certain age, there were a few actors who established their journeys young. These Korean child artists won the audience not only with their acting talent but also with their adorableness. 

Here are five stars who stole our hearts and went on to become much more than just cute faces. 

Park Shin Hye: 

The actress began her journey when she was all of just 13 years old. The actress debuted with Stairway to Heaven and went on to star in Tree of Heaven, Flower Boy Next Door, Heirs, Pinocchio, and Doctors. 

gettyimages-846119678.jpg?itok=iz0O0ix5

skipped......

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hollywood/yoo-seung-ho-park-shin-hye-five-child-actors-who-became-sensations-k-drama-industry-539108

• Like 1

Any expectations for change or future life? “I feel the weight of responsibility, but I feel very free. I'm old enough to boldly do things that I didn't do because I'm scared or afraid, and I'm also happy about the wider selection of works." -

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In’s New Zombie Flick “#ALIVE” Draws Most 1st-Day Moviegoers Of Any Film Since COVID-19 Outbreak

Park Shin Hye And Yoo Ah In’s New Zombie Flick “#ALIVE” Draws Most 1st-Day Moviegoers Of Any Film Since COVID-19 Outbreak

Jun 24, 2020
by E. Cha

Park Shin Hye and Yoo Ah In’s new zombie movie “#ALIVE” is off to a strong start at the Korean box office!

On June 25, the Korean Film Council officially announced that “#ALIVE,” which premiered the day before, had recorded a total of 204,071 moviegoers on the first day of its release. (As of 8:50 a.m. KST on June 25, the total number of moviegoers recorded by “#ALIVE” was 208,077.)

The new figure marks the highest number of first-day moviegoers achieved by any film since South Korea raised its COVID-19 threat alert level to “severe” in February, effectively shutting down the movie theater industry for months.

Even more impressively, “#ALIVE” also achieved the highest number of first-day moviegoers of any film since this year’s biggest box-office hit, “The Man Standing Next,” which recorded 252,058 moviegoers on the first day of its release in January.

“#ALIVE” is a survival thriller about the sudden outbreak of a mysterious illness that causes those infected to attack other people. As the disease rapidly spreads throughout Seoul and grows out of control, survivors are trapped alone inside their apartments without access to cellular data, Wi-Fi, texting, or phone calls. Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye star in the movie as Joon Woo and Yoo Bin, two survivors that are isolated in the middle of a now-dangerous city.

Congratulations to the film’s cast and crew!

Source (1) (2)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1408924wpp/park-shin-hye-and-yoo-ah-ins-new-zombie-flick-alive-draws-most-1st-day-moviegoers-of-any-film-since-covid-19-outbreak

• Like 2