❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Yoo Ah In and Park Shin Hye  & EBS TV crew at Giant PengTV Shooting BTS :happy:

Imagen

눈치게임3
의식의 흐름으로 썼는데 임문식 유유정 그리고 안미라짱이 찐으로 영혼 갈아서 만들어주심
이정도로 해주실줄 몰랐따리 몰랐긔 (숙연)

Notice game 3
It was written as a stream of consciousness.
I didn't know you would do it like this

google translate

cr: @moonshine.y

via @StarAngel__

• Like 1

“I'm lying if I say there is no pressure to show the new side of me. It is true that I always want to show a different side of myself. But I've never thought about making excessive changes.”  - Park Shin Hye

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye photos from her media interview for "Alive"

Imagen

Imagen

Imagen

Very nice and pretty. When I was in high school, I met for the first time in 10 years. It's really nice to be a big actor.

• Like 1

Imagen

dear_myzi

dear_myzi

dear_myzi

Movie "is # Alive" is a symptom of unknown people started to attack and data center, WiFi, SMS, telephone painted these stories all the while that alone, isolated in an apartment disconnected survival thriller being in control.

The two surviving Chemie starring actor characters with realistic settings and different ways to survive in the most ordinary room apartments fully digest will be a point of watching the film.

google translate

• Like 2

peng.c.luv

peng.c.luv

peng.c.luv

Despite the ongoing clusters in and around Seoul, ticket reservations for the zombie thriller #ALIVE are looking promising. It goes on release tomorrow, and with 63k tickets sold thus far, it should have a solid debut. Its premise: a mysterious virus ravages   a city.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

#Alive', opening D-1

Original image

Rapper Beenzino's song "Break" will be the OST for #ALIVE since the lyrics fit well with the storyline

PD Hyojin Oh said to Sporty News, "I thought it would be good for Junwoo to listen to the music that can express the psychology of the protagonist in the isolated and frustrating isolation situation." , Lyrics that seemed to express Junwoo's feelings of wanting to break down his situation.

n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000249495

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye says she’s greatly comforted by Yoo Ah In's words + talks about collaboration in a romcom

(Translated by 

In the June 22nd interview, Park Shin Hye talked about her conversation with Yoo Ah In during the filming of their new film #ALIVE.
In response to Yoo Ah In’s positive comments about her in his earlier interviews, Park said, "I saw an article of him saying that he found it difficult to express his opinions while working with the seniors. I feel the same way too. We talked about our work and also our lives while eating (during the filming #ALIVE). We are of the same age, because we only have 3-4 years of age difference, so that I felt more comfortable and a sense of camaraderie when we talked about our work.”
She added, “The most memorable to me [from their conversation] was when Yoo Ah In told me, ‘How hard it must have been for human Park Shin Hye to live as an actress till you obtained the Romcom Queen and Hallyu Star title. It’s heartbreaking.’ I’ve always talked about my job as an actress since I was in my early teens, but no one talked about how human Park Shin Hye went through her life, so when he said, ‘You must have worked hard, too’, my heart ached that I couldn’t express my feelings in words. I thank him so much for recognizing myself and my hard work. It was also a good time when we exchanged stories of our growth that anyone wouldn’t understand perfectly unless they’ve gone through similar situations like ours. I gained a lot of strength [thanks to our conversation]”.

20200622174343696ikbv.jpg

20200622174343799vthv.jpg
  • Like 2

1st in advance booking rate with 64.8% advance ticket sales at 7pm KST Jun23,a day before its opening Jun 24. The highest film pre-sale rate since COVID-19

via@1marisone

Park Shin Hye, Yoo Ah In and #ALIVE team Greeting Stage ♥️

Imagen

Imagen

[TRANS] Our unnie is so pretty 

she got many flowers

Yoo Ah In said “Congratulations!” after ShinHye received a lot of flowers

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 2

Park Shin Hye says she’s greatly comforted by Yoo Ah In's words + talks about collaboration in a romcom 

(Translated by 

1592794350263431.jpg

104817516_3113023755421928_1769143522775913366_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=hRzXnZLDXPMAX8efr-l&_nc_ht=scontent.fuio3-1.fna&oh=c90468a69cf9eafa07fa6158c1a1cb1a&oe=5F16062E

When asked what she thought of doing melodrama with Yoo Ah In in the future, Park replied, “I'm curious, too. He’s shown great performances in ‘Secret Love Affair’ and ‘Chicago Typewriter’. If I were to play a melodrama with him, I would be the first actor of all his co-stars to be younger than he is. So, perhaps it would be a different romance story."

Both actors debuted in 2003 but never met in a work up until now. Regarding this she said, “It’s been almost a decade since we met in a private function when we were teens. ‘Have we never met while passing by ever since?’ --we talked about it too now."

• Like 2

Imagen

bori7676 IG 06.24.20

언제봐도 감탄사 절로 나오는~
넘~~예쁜 울신혜❤
몸 아끼지않는 열연을 펼친 #ㅅㅇㅇㄷ
진짜 짱재밌어요

“When you see her, you will be able

to look in admiration ~ so ~~pretty cool Shinhye<3.

I’m going to have a good time with....”

• Like 2