❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye reveals she watched The Walking Dead for #ALIVE; Yoo Ah In on releasing movie amid Coronavirus

• Like 2

I hope the Sisyphus The Myth will really be a good drama and Shinhye is the centre of the story as it's going to show in JTBC every Friday & Saturday. Their drama during this slots are really good and JTBC are showing all the good drama. I hope it won't disappoint us. Praying that despite the current situation Alive will do well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Park Shin Hye  Cine 21 magazine Interview Vol. 1260 with unforgettable look

11_06_07__5eeacc0f725a2[W680-].JPG

I'm curious about how you felt when you first read the <#Alive> scenario.

=It was a fun and quick reading scenario. I was looking forward  for Yoo bin, who appeared later than  Jun woo, and Iread the scenario wondering what my role since they give this scrip to me . After I finished reading it, I thought it was a relatively light and fun piece  compared to my recent works such as <Silent> <Call>.  Is takes a long time to   choose a work because I have a lot of worries, but Alive was a work that solve such worries.

-Yoo bin's personality is contrary to the charactersyou had  ever played.

= Right. In the meantime, I've been mainly acting characters overcoming reality with a strong attitude of "It's okay, I can get over it," Yoobin is the opposite. He is not very passionate and accepts the reality he faces. I was curious what picture would come out when I met Yoobin and I? He acted out of power with the mind that he could not do anything. In particular, there were a lot of gods shooting alone in the field, but even if I imagined and acted, I couldn't help but feel awkward. It seems that such awkwardness is well expressed in the form of Yubin who feels lonely.

-The first appearance is impressive. You greeted Junwoo with a relax look .

=It was short, but I thought it was a point that could strongly inprint Yoo bin. i wanted to make The audience wonder ,'Who is that person?' I hope that the contrasting personalities  the  embarrassed and impatient

Junwoo and calm be relevand well so l relax as much as possible and maintained a dry tone. I barely even put on makeup.

-<#Living> is a unique setting thriller where you have to survive the zombies in a limited space.

= Right. <Alive> takes the apartment facing each other as the main space, and pays attention to the situation of each person who thinks about himself rather than the conflict between the person and the person. In this regard, I thought it was different from the existing colorful and large-scale zombie movies and dramas. As the space of the apartment itself is familiar, I wondered what I would do if I was in the same situation as Yoobin.

-Have you thought about how to deal with it specifically?

=Obviously, Yubin did not seem to have prepared as much as planned. The style of reality I would have survived by rolling my hair then? Also, I'm more pretentious in scary situations. (Laughter) No matter how high and scary it seems, I would have jumped once I wanted to live.

-It was said that all action scenes in the play were played directly, including those jumping using a loop.

=I really like using my body. Exercising the zombies with excitement, and whenever the sum of the running gods matched well, I felt pleasure. In the case of the jumping god, after shooting several times with the action team on a set floor about 2 stories high, we shot it. It was shot much safer than it looks. Because of this, I was rather a god rather than afraid.

-For a while, he has worked on melodramatic works such as <Inheritors> and <Pinocchio>, but in his recent works, <silence> <call> <#live> are all criminal investigations or thriller films. Was there a thirst for this genre?

=As I grew older, I seemed to have more opportunities to choose naturally. When I'm 20, I don't have the intention to look lovely, and I have a unique bright and healthy feeling. As those times passed, the area I could express became wider and I naturally participated in genre films.

-In one interview, it was impressive to say, "When I was in my teens, I thought my 20s would be more beautiful, and in my 20s I thought that my 30s would be more beautiful." I am curious about the life of Park Shin-hye, a 30-year-old actor.

=Not bad. fun. (Laughter) Since it's a job that consumes emotions, it is necessary to fill in the emotions you have consumed. Rather than worrying about the future, if you accumulate this time well now, you may be able to bloom another flower in the future. I also got this margin. (Laugh)

Written by: Jo Hyun-na Photo: Oh Gye-ok

cine21.com/news/view/?idx=0&mag_id=95636&utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=article 

• Like 2

#ALIVE (#살아있다)

On Kocowa
#살아있다
#sal-a-iss-da

Directed by Cho Il-hyeong (조일형)

Screenplay by Cho Il-hyeong (조일형)

Drama Mystery Thriller 

98min | Release date in South Korea : 2020/06/24

Formerly known as #ALONE
Synopsis
"#ALIVE" is based on a city that is out of control due to being infected with an unknown virus, and depicts the story of its isolated survivors.

• Like 1

[Photo S] Yoo Ah In-Park Shin-hye,'I'm like a real lover~'

362474_455704_5347.jpg

Imagen

Movie alive is released on Wednesday, June 24th.

Park Shin-hye, who conveyed her extraordinary passion for the movie, said, “When filming a scene against unidentified beings, I was thrilled and excited.

In response, director Cho Il-hyung admired that “the field showed a sensational passion that surprised even the staff, and made Yoo bin a character realistically.” He sparked the expectation of Yoo bin's character completed by Park Shin-hye.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1