❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

9 Korean Actors Who Grew Up In Poverty

Koreaboo
3 hours ago

Korean actors can have different paths when it comes to achieving their dreams. Some Korean actors had to grow up in difficult circumstances, such as poverty. Here are 9 Korean actors who grew up in poverty, yet still found a way to achieve their goals.

2. Park Shin Hye

4P7lHpqKHp0XYIYtOOk8ZzasZK2XmmC5DVxmvbPjmkZ-5wC4Ew-c5Gy7JOWJJT9J2gTr4nyxPRKvdREHHzjdDnu2lgnVuqiReA=s0-e365-rj-e365

When Park Shin Hye made her decision to go to Seoul to become an actress, her parents left everything behind to support her. Even though Park Shin Hye’s family was facing difficulties financially, they still wanted to be there for their daughter.

https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/heres-yubin-reacted-hyelim-announced-wedding/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, lduc said:

When Park Shin Hye made her decision to go to Seoul to become an actress, her parents left everything behind to support her. Even though Park Shin Hye’s family was facing difficulties financially, they still wanted to be there for their daughter.

I used to think that ShinHye came from a well-off family, born with a silver spoon in her mouth :rolleyes:

• Like 2

PhotoCollage_20200518_211047939-660x400.jpg

NEWS

Park Shin Hye To Lend Her Voice In Korean Indie Rock Band WE ARE THE NIGHT Album Documentary

By Lyris Gutierrez | May 19, 2020

PARK SHIN HYE SHARES HER VOICE AS THE NARRATOR OF KOREAN INDIE ROCK BAND WE ARE THE NIGHT’S ALBUM DOCUMENTARY.

Prepare for a soulful narration as Hallyu actress Park Shin Hye voice-over the band’s documentary called BLUE.

Spoiler

we-are-the-night-park-shin-hye1-1024x576.jpg

Her sweet gesture of demonstrating their friendship and supporting the band draws enthusiastic responses from music and K-Drama fans. Known for having real-life friendship, the band and the actress encourage and support each other in different ways.

big.wav Music said, “The sound of Park Shin Hye’s voice reminds us of a flight announcement. It creates an atmosphere that actually feels like she is taking the listeners to a beautiful unknown world.”

park-shin-hye-1-780x1024.jpg

On May 21, Korean indie rock band WE ARE THE NIGHT will be releasing their sixth full-length album entitled Midnight Fantasy.

Moreover, the band also participated in soundtrack of the famous teen web drama A-TEEN Season 2, entitled “I Wonder“. WE ARE THE NIGHT’s albums include Calm Myself Down and Vertigo.

The album documentary is now available on WE ARE THE NIGHT’s official YouTube channel and Instagram account.

Watch the documentary below:

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye prepares to hit the big screen this June in a collaboration film with Yoo Ah In titled, #ALIVE.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/park-shin-hye-lends-voice-we-are-the-night-midnight-fantasy-album/

• Like 2

If you look at the list of those who lived in poverty when they're young are all well-loved in Korea and internationally and they have a clean image. I read that Shin Hye’s parents gave up everything when they moved to Seoul just to follow Shin Hye. I think that's the right decision as if you're reading what's behind in their entertainment industry. That's call family. Back in their own hometown before they moved in, I read that the family owned a music studio. The father is a professional saxophone player and the mother played the flute.so when you move to another place especially in the city. It's not easy. But God is Great. She is now being blessed and she's sharing her success to others by donation. Sorry for the long rant.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

From 'Alive' to 'Call' ... Park Shin-hye goes to the screen
Park Shin-hye goes to the screen.  / Salt Entertainment
Park Shin-hye goes to the screen. / Salt Entertainment

Sisa Week = Reporter Lee Young- sil,  actor Park Shin-hye, goes to the screen. The movie 'ALive' (Director Cho Il-hyung) that matched breathing with infants confirmed the release in late June, and the movie 'Call' (director Lee Chung-hyun) is also about to be released. From zombies to mystery thrillers, you can meet Park Shin-hye's diverse charms in different genres. 

Park Shin-hye makes a comeback on the screen with 'Alive' two years after the movie 'silence' (2017). 'Alive' is a survival thriller that portrays the stories of those who were isolated in an apartment alone with all data, wi-fi, text, and phone disconnected while people with unknown causes began to attack and became out of control. It is made of infected people who remind of zombies. 

The movie ‘Living’ (director Cho Il-hyung) that matched breathing with infants confirmed the release in late June./Lotte Entertainment

The movie ‘ALive’ (director Cho Il-hyung) that matched breathing with infants confirmed the release in late June./Lotte Entertainment

Based on the original scenario of Hollywood screenwriter Matt Naylor, who is active in many fields, such as directing and producing American TV documentary series `` Small Business Revolution: Main Street, '' AFI (American Film Institute) director, Il-Hyung Cho, who has been active in the United States, directed and adapted.

Park Shin-hye divides as a survivor Yoo bin from 'Alive'. Yoo bin is a person who faces extreme situations and creates her own survival skills. Park Shin-hye is a calm and unstoppable character who will face the crisis and revitalize the drama.

'Kemi' with infants is also an expected point. In the play, Yu-in played the role of gamer Jun-woo, who survived alone after being disconnected from the world. He expects to vividly and convincingly depict Junwoo who protects himself even in a tragic and chaotic situation. It is noted that Park Shin-hye and Yu-in Park, who predict fresh synergy, will be able to catch the theater.

The movie 'Call' is also an anticipation. Based on the movie 'The Caller (2011)', 'Call' is a mystery thriller about the story of two women living in different times, past, present and connected by one phone. Initially, it was scheduled to meet the audience in March, but it was postponed due to the spread of Corona 19.

http://www.sisaweek.com/news/curationView.html?idxno=133894

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Oh, Wow! Park Shin Hye's film, ALIVE is making some buzz in our country (Philippines)!!!

Local write ups (READ: PROMOTION) for a korean film is so rare that I'm starting to have a speculation that this may be released locally. I'm getting excited with my own thoughts! Lol. 

For the past 1 hour since ABS-CBN posted this on their FB Page, this article is, if I am not mistaken, the most-liked, commented and shared! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2