❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Olivia Burton reveals Park Shin-hye's 'Lovely Spring Goddess' pictorial
  •  Lee Jung Eun
  •  Approval 2020.05.04 15:00
  •  Views 368
  •  Comments 0
  • Share article
  • print
  • send a mail
  • Writing letters

British watch brand Olivia Burton unveiled a new SS season pictorial for Park Shin-hye, who has a beautiful smile like spring sunshine.

Enlarged image

Photo: Olivia Burton, Park Shin-hye pictorial

The watch worn by Park Shin-hye in this pictorial is Olivia Button's best-selling mini-dial collection, featuring a classic mint gray color dial with a unique 3D bee detail.

The shiny rose-gold mesh bracelet creates a jewelry effect.

Park Shin-hye unveiled the face of the spring goddess without regret, showing her a unique, elegant and lovely smile.

In addition, a cool blue blouse reminiscent of a mini-dial color and a watch were worn together to complete a natural and sophisticated watch styling.

Olivia Button watches, including the mini-dial collection, can be found at Starmont Tres Olivia Button stores and online malls in 35 department stores nationwide, including Lotte Main Store and Shinsegae Gangnam.

By Lee Jeong-eun, news@wedding21news.co.kr

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/5/2020 at 5:50 AM, Celi67 said:

Hi, Guys, have you watch the New Episode in Tarotella Celebrity Tarot Reading: Park Shin Hye Ep 11. It's in YouTube. I find it's quite accurate. Remember shin hye said she has not find happiness and don't really how to describe it. Please go and watch. It will quench our thirst for her. Hahaha 

Cr: the owner

Just for fun :wub: But only God knows all! Enjoy! :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Is Shin Hye getting a new cf? I am dying to see her on a bag and shoe cf and also

miss her so much on sports attire cf! Only me? :)

@alcides14ahjumma, me too. Missed seeing her on a CF. Mamonde doesn't have a CF this year and I wonder why?! 

May I bet, those Valentino goodies are given to her (Shin Hye) for free! Lucky Girl

• Like 2

#Star pictorial
Olivia Burton (@oliviaburtonlondon) released a new pictorial of Park Shin-hye, who has a beautiful smile like spring sunshine.
In the pictorial, Park Shin-hye's watch is Olivia Button's best-selling mini-dial collection, featuring a classic mint gray color dial with a unique 3D bee detail.
The shiny rose gold mesh bracelet is also great for pairing with jewelry.

Daisy Duck GIF - DaisyDuck GIFs

• Like 1
  • Love 1

♨따귀 연기신♨ 박신혜(Park Shin-hye), 연기할 때 '가짜 따귀 때리는 법'↗ 아는 형님(Knowing bros) 220회

♨ Acting God ♨ Park Shin-hye, Acting 'How to Beat a Spouse' ↗ Knowing bros Episode 220

• Like 1
  • LOL 1