❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

These female characters of ShinHye tends to 'drop' something whenever she's too engrossed with a kiss :kiss_wink:

9 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

HJ dropped her umbrella while sharing a passionate kiss with JW

CES dropped her phone while kissing KT (and where's that goddamn link of The Heirs, Rooftop Kiss? @lduc Help, badly need your expertise :joy:)

Please excuse my pervy mind but I'm curious what she'll drop next time:scream:

The original videos cannot be copied here. so I leave you these

https://youtu.be/gtjZ4M8uHFA

Park Shin Hye kiss collection

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

:grimace::grimace::grimace:

I saw this yesterday. 

One thing I don't understand. Why do many of PSH Fans hate him so much? If we all really care about her, we should support him as well. Till now there is no break up news, it means maybe they are going strong. We don't know the truth so we can't judge him. He's the one our girl choose, she knows better. Let's hope everything is going good. Myself personally I don't like him, but as our girl likes him, I'm forced to like him. Let's see where it goes. 

Sorry for my rant, I just saw a lot of hate comments on him in twitter. So wanted to type it out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, ash011 said:

I saw this yesterday. 

One thing I don't understand. Why do many of PSH Fans hate him so much? If we all really care about her, we should support him as well. Till now there is no break up news, it means maybe they are going strong. We don't know the truth so we can't judge him. He's the one our girl choose, she knows better. Let's hope everything is going good. Myself personally I don't like him, but as our girl likes him, I'm forced to like him. Let's see where it goes. 

Sorry for my rant, I just saw a lot of hate comments on him in twitter. So wanted to type it out. 

@ash011 I second you on that. If we are a true Shin Hye’s fans, we should respect and support her, and not do things that might hurt her feelings. She knows what she is doing, and she owns us nothing, she is a public figure, but her private life belongs to her. Do not go around hating people, and claim to be Shin Hye’s fan, because Park Shin Hye’s fans are better than that. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

@ash011 I second you on that. If we are a true Shin Hye’s fan, we should respect and support her, and not do things that might hurt her feelings. She knows what she is doing, and she owns us nothing, she is a public figure, but her private life belongs to her. Do not go around hating people, and claim to be Shin Hye’s fan, because Park Shin Hye’s fans are better than that. 

Well said Sistah !! She owes us nothing, it's her life. I sometimes feel sad for celebrities, they are human as well. We fans forget about it, myself included. They are not just entertainers,they also have emotions. I'm not saying we should blindly support him. But why to hate him, just because of your assumptions? 

You don't like him?  Stay out of it, don't comment and drag him down. 

Let everything be healthy. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1