❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest inexplicableromance

I <3 Park Shin Hye, she's so pretty and talented. Gotta love her in Stairway to Heaven w/ Baek Sung Hyun.. and Lee Wan (in Heaven's Tree too), I guess. :P Reallyyy cute and one of my all time favorite actresses.

Guest simply_dream

ok guys... i know that most of us probably thought that home of legend or whatever the english title is came out a year ago, evidently, i would frequently check yahoo korea, and in her profile where her news are, i keep seeing the movie's poster like newly taken or recently came out poster, and i was like... what the heck... and i looked at the thing again, it says it's going to come out May 23, 2007

http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%C0%FC...E2&fr=fr_iy

so yea... i guess it's coming out later this month, no wonder i havent heard stuff about it and such =O... well here are some pictures and stuff, i got kinda scared LOL *im a whimp for horror* and there are previews/teasers on yahoo korea if anyone is interested

i mean, i think she's really pretty and stuff but sometimes when she open her eyes really wide, i think she look kinda freaky lol mostly because her eyes are so huge i guess

20070425111947632e71130qb6.jpg

20070504104033481b31040ab3.jpg

20070504105427779c41057jv0.jpg

20070412101612175b31016ir3.jpg

here are some functions she went to a while ago...i dont think i up these.. right?

20070331025300607820250sl1.jpg

with heo yi jae

lyhej7dw4li6.jpg

lyhejpj4fr2.jpg

lyhej6cj8xb0.jpg

some old shoots of her i found the other day?

i think she looks really pretty in this 1, altho it's kinda small, i rmb watching a vid of it

titletop200607281551080qv1.jpg

a000540514194426qh4.jpg

ok i'll up more tmr... or something XD haha im tired

Guest CKcrossover

The first time I saw her was in Heaven's Tree, I liked her alot, but I didnt lik her so much in Goong S. she have such a cute face, the mature personality type jus doesnt quite fit her, her character should be more bubbly and fun, is she gonna start filming any drama soon?

Guest evelyn168

I watched her on Kang Ho Dong's show... She was so cute.. When she answered wrong and had to put her head in the front, she was calling mom... Haha.. The last game where they tried to use their body to write the phrase was funny too...

Guest TheHunBun

Thanks fer the pics and the video =) nway... has any1 of u seen the trailer of her new movie with jae hee? ..here's the url > mms://media1.maxmovie.com/movieinfo/image/av/Maxlegend_trailer_500k.wmv

Guest simply_dream

i watched "Are you ready?", the kang ho dong show, with her!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!! and she was so pretty in there =P... maybe it's just me but she didnt get enough camera time!!! or maybe not just cuz i wanted to see her do more haha... she was so cute when she went next to kim jong min to help him boost his confidence altho he still lost XD... and she didnt know the hanja of her own name!! shame shame LOL

she is on this week's come to play/noreulwa 놀러와! i was searching for her news when suddenly i was refreshing, all these things with jo hye lin and park myung soo came up... i was like HUH? and then i saw that she is on noreulwa =D she is going on a lot of variety lately *ok... that was 2, but more coming most likely*, i guess to promote her movie "The legend of the hometown" oh and other news was that she is going to be a mc? starting the 20 something this month she will take park eun hye's place and co-host with kim jae dong 김제동 in the show call 말 달리자 환상의 짝꿍.... at least this is what i think... but wow i think it's a great chance, she just turned 18 korean age and so much oppurtunity =) i hope she soars this year

1179456378963_2.jpg

her on 'come to play'... at first i didnt like her mature image, like i thought it didnt fit her, but now i kinda do, her wardrobe is awesome =D

at first i didnt like her hair either but i am starting to like it, it actually depends on the way how she puts it =P

this is an example in when i like her hair =) it looks nice like this! *oh in the 'come to play' pic too =P*

200705141024435673brx0.jpg

oo i liked it in 'are you ready too' it was like frizzy and stuff... i will post more pics when i have time =P

Guest sang_woo_always

wow...i can't wait to see her!!!! very happy for her...I hope she signs a drama soon as the lead!!!!! =]

She's really pretty and she's very talented actress!!

I hope to see more of her works! She did a good job in GoongS ^^

Oh.. but i noticed something.. I wonder iof it's just me...

In certain pictures and profile view of her.. She looks a little like EunHye...

Hmm....

Oh wells.. I like her anyway! ^___^

ShinHye Hwaiting!