❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest simply_dream

most of you guys probably dont know, but she worked with se7en before goong s *altho it was short* in this video se7en and PSH almost kissed too... it was from some time ago, just thought it was interesting

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XaXLr8YeR7k

so as we notice, PSH ALMOST gave her on-screen kiss to se7en FIRST haha, then leewan... THEN joo ji hoon in that photoshoot, THEY WERE SO CLOSE, it was a very pretty shoot haha, in some way i m glad her first on-screen kiss isnt lee wan, because i felt that they work together too much and it's getting tiring... as hot as lee wan if of course lol...

i was passing by a korean book store the other day and saw a magazine name 'Cindy' with PSH as the cover, i must go in n take a look next time!the cover is also on her daum because i saw a small thumbnail, if only i know how to work it x.X

@Rea : PSH is 163 cm, JJH is 187.. so yea he's a CHUNK taller than her, and she does wear high heels but she's still very short, tho surprisingly, i find that they match LOL which was like totally awesome XD

@roar00p : she is SOOOO underrated here, but then i felt better when i know that she's really popular in korea haha

here are some pics .. credits to yahoo kr

magazine scan... she look so pretty and mature here =D

n2o14126438441wn1.jpg

fan signing session from november i think

n2o14125895891bp7.jpg

wedding shoot for magazine some time ago *i think she look sorta weird here, due to huge amount of makeup they put on her x.X THIS GIRL CANT TAKE MAKEUP lol.. n it's weird for her to wear wedding dress when she's young, but nevertheless, she's still elegant*

n2o14124965711fe3.jpg

SHE IS SOOO CUTE! haha

n2o14125955751wb8.th.jpg

recap!!!! of the hot photoshoot =D

n2o14125318771mh6.jpg

last but not least, a cap from FREE HUGS =)

2007012309003512570_090357_0.jpg

Guest ...TLT...

PSH is really a talented actress..

i like her since STH..

she is so pwetti...

i wish her good luck in the future.

her role is in Goong S is pwetti good..^-^

I love park shin hye...her acting has always been superb...although I'm not really feeling Goong S right now....I"m sure she'll do a great job as she seems to always do.. It's weird that everyone seems to be comparing her to Go Ara...I don't reallie know what that girl is in at all? LOL

Guest sang_woo_always

wow..thanks soo much for all those lovely pics of shin hye...she's freaken gorgeous...and getting soo mature...ahahah...I'm also not feeling goong s right now...i'm only watching it because of her....I'm soo happy she got to kiss se7en cause she really admires him....=]...I love the shin hye and jjh couple too...they're hot...lol...thanx for those hot caps of them....:)

Guest simply_dream

I love park shin hye...her acting has always been superb...although I'm not really feeling Goong S right now....I"m sure she'll do a great job as she seems to always do.. It's weird that everyone seems to be comparing her to Go Ara...I don't reallie know what that girl is in at all? LOL

i like shin hye A LOT more than go ara, as a matter of fact I DONT LIKE GO ARA AT ALL... they are always being compared because they are both 1990er, but i feel that shin hye have more talent, well she does have more experience but still.. go ara is really tall for her age and her eyes are light brown-ish, those are the two good things i see in her lol... she was in Snow Flower with Kim Kibum as the lead actress x.X i feel that shin hye should be a lead actress in a mini series... heaven's tree was only 10 eps so didnt really consider a REAL drama in my opinion ALTHO it did air at that time, it was going against GOONG... cant blame the people's acting for the poor ratings but yea... =P

caps of goong s by luv from the goong s thread

ep 7

ceyes00102108pr9.jpg

ceyes00102134pm8.jpg

ceyes00102215fo6.jpg

ceyes00102341kf6.jpg

ceyes00000092og7.jpg

ep 8

ceyes00000060eb8.jpg

ceyes00100012mf4.jpg

ceyes00100025zv0.jpg

ceyes00101495vu9.jpg

ceyes00101614jw5.jpg

ceyes00102677jn9.jpg

ceyes00102855bx2.jpg

ceyes00102900wv9.jpg

ceyes00102915xa9.jpg

ceyes00103199dm7.jpg

Guest sang_woo_always

thanks for the caps...simplydream...I love how ur always soo updated about psh...I love her soo much too...and who's this Go Ara girl???...can someone give me her link???....thanx

Guest AlecRuby

What's going on in those clips?

I went to Goong S site to find out, but it just talking about the horrible rating.

So what is Park Shin Hye doing now do you guys know?

I wonder if she is going to make another series yet or commerical. I want her to be in more commericals with Jo Ji Hoon.

Guest hamonrye

I really like her. Too bad she is not the main lead in Goong S. I think she has better chemistry with se7en than the main girl.

Guest MsFishy

its... SHIN HYE! <3 my gosh... shes one of my favorite actresses... shes amazing! and shes onli a year older than me xD amazing ^-^ everyone should watch tree of heaven.. her acting in that was awesome! all those crying scenes.. shes soo good at it! and goong s is pretty good too ^-^ hheheehe Shing Hye, fighting! ^-^

Guest mizzlinhie

I really like her. Too bad she is not the main lead in Goong S. I think she has better chemistry with se7en than the main girl.

I agreed. :rolleyes: I was very disappointed when I found out she's not the lead, which is one of the reason I didn't feel like watching Goong S too. but I watched a couple episodes because of PSH ^^ some people start disliking Shin Hye becuz of her evil role in Goong S, but who cares, that showed she pulled the role off very well!! Shin Hye not only can take the good role but also the evil one, she's an exellent young actress, hands down to her :lol:

thanks for those pics guys.

Guest chrysalis_9

i really envy dis gurl...she's only 17 yet she got a chance to kiss hawt guys like ji hoon n se7en...u r damn lucky gurl!!!

Guest super-korean

hello Beto :)

i didn't know that you are a guy, which is totally cool B)

i find it sweet that you can cry along with her! ;)

have you seen Heaven's Tree?

i love her performance in there...she truly is an aspiring actress...and she gets better everytime with each projects :wub:

anyway, sorry that it took me so long to upload...finals are coming up for me :(

here is a MV by Fortune Cookies called "Fake Love"

it features PSH

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CV4JT2RK

here are two more MVs of PSH...i do not know the title and singer though :unsure:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SUBIM46Y

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWX9TSLB

here are two cfs:

pocari drinks: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WA7Z3WMB

ssamzie.s: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYFD74AE

keep in mind these are not recent, so she looks very young ;)

All those links don't work anmore due to inacitivty and i really wanted to see some of her music videos she was featured in.

I just started to become a fan of park shinhye after watching goong s, tree of heaven and stairway to hevaen.

i'm wondering ig jijoon and park shin hye are reallyc ouples?

so are they?

All those links don't work anmore due to inacitivty and i really wanted to see some of her music videos she was featured in.

I just started to become a fan of park shinhye after watching goong s, tree of heaven and stairway to hevaen.

i'm wondering ig jijoon and park shin hye are reallyc ouples?

so are they?

super-korean, i'll try to reupload...i have to dig through my discs so it might take a while ;)

Phi and syah, i guess our NAMU dreams are crushed :( her first kiss isn't lee wan :(

oh well...she looks beautiful in the GS pictures...at least as the villain, she gets to dress up...and i love her hair too :wub:

Guest AlecRuby

I just want to say a early happy birthday to Park Shin Hye. She will be offically 17 on February 18. She is still 16 right now. I can't believe she achieve so much in such a young age. I wish I was like her too.