❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

hi chingus! i hope im still welcome here though ive gone MIA for along time i am always here checking for news about our shin hye. she looks stunningly beautiful today in that event. i am fan girling again :)) cant wait to see her bloom more into an elegant carefree woman. im just sad that her name is being drag with someone else's scandal. i hope people would stop bothering her esp in IG and Twitter about it. i maybe from that ship but its a big NO NO for me to be drag into other's issue. things happen that we dont have control to so we let it be. good day chingus!

ack...soompi's acting up again. I can't press awesome, quote...whatever.  :(
@angelyn58...it's chae jung ahn at her right and soo e hyun (her co stars in HS) at her left. Both of them are her sunbaes and good friends. What a treasure our girl is.... she has so many friends ;;)  Love her get up esp her shoes 
sh-jainsong15_zpszz36y7e9.jpg

ctto

nistymaj01 said: ack...soompi's acting up again. I can't press awesome, quote...whatever.  :(
@angelyn58...it's chae jung ahn at her right and soo e hyun (her co stars in HS) at her left. Both of them are her sunbaes and good friends. What a treasure our girl is.... she has so many friends ;;)

Guest MISSMOON

@agie @jenniferg it has been a long time, I missed u a lot :(( thanks for the warm welcome :x ....... @agie I'm dying to see both ksh & psh in movie/drama, not hearing their voices in a webtoon :(( . Anyway it sounds interesting & makes us excited for a real collaboration :) ....... My real worry is her career in the movie industry :( ... She sounds reluctant & not confident... her movies were not that successful.. and I didn't like her choices..hopefully she will do better in this aria.

This LADY never stops to amaze me!Gosh!She's an epitome of a remarkable human being.She's matured enough despite of her young age.I absolutely sure that she will get what she aims in life,for a person like her...deserves everything!!!Fighting SH!^-^

All in good time our dear @MISSMOON.... our angel is bent on finishing her studies first I think so she can concentrate on her career afterwards. And don't forget Miracle Cell 7 dear...one of the top 10 highest grossing film of Korea even up till this time  ;):) And I think she's reingineering/reinventing her career/image, starting now....
tumblr_nlp4mj3Bla1sl7awmo4_540.jpg

But slowly ...as not to shock us =))

My opinion , i'm just want her runaway from 20 stream man.. hehee no more jong suk, no more ksh, kwb. Focus on her study and comeback with new Shin Hye