❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

10 Must-have K-drama lipstick looks

by Lauren Jinkerson on Tue, Mar 24, 2015 

Source:.dramafeverThe Korean beauty market has taken the world by storm. From BB cushions to sheet masks, there is so much explore. This year the trend we have been most excited about is the K-beauty lip. Whether it's a pouty gradient lip to a full-on matte red, we love it all. Here we have 10 of the best lip trends from K-dramas that will be sure to inspire you to try out some new looks.

skipped . . . . .

10. Pinky Red lip — Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

Screen_Shot_2015-03-24_at_10.54.03_AM.pn

Cha Eun Sang — Heirs

This shade of lipstick is the perfect lip color for everyday use. It subtly enhances while not drawing too much attention to it. Go for a tinted lip balm like Maybelline's Babylips in Cherry Me. It gives the subtle hues you're looking for without the more dramatic look of lipstick.

more@http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-must-see-k-drama-lipstick-looks/

SH is a talented actress that allows her viewers to 'feel' her emotions through her exceptional acting. She does not rely on a big company to promote her and definitely does not rely on rumors to build her name. She is a down-to-earth girl.image.jpg3_zpsnxohaxbi.jpgimage.jpg5_zpszsbfskuk.jpg

image.jpg4_zpszcireij4.jpg

ctto
:x :x

Hi everyone! Wow! She looks stunning as usual! I love her non-heavy make up. It's realistic and it shows her true natural self. 
Please don't relate her to 'that' news. She has nothing to do with them at all. She is just a good friend to one of them. She is being herself and unaffected very clearly about it. If it is anything, I know she is happy for her friend to find their happiness. 
For me it is a bless in disguise for her, as you can see now, she is diversifying herself in many areas. I can't wait for her next drama or movie. I miss her so much. I hope she graduates soon. I can't wait for the lotte drama. She and KSH, I want to see this combo and I know she's going to kill it. 
Have a lovely day ahead everyone!

If there is one role model I'd like to have my daughter look up to from the entertainment world, it would be Park Shin Hyeshe is a person who has never been afraid to show herself in a natural way without falses diva poses, she express herself emotionally, artistically and otherwise. There is a lot to admire in a person who feels free enough to show  her natural beauty  so openly, even when everyone might not expect it, in a past Fan meeting she said she is Mannish (i am not so agree but..)  and she loves sports,  she is not affraid to put funny faces or be in front of cameras without make up. when she did the Ice Bucket challenge , she was great, humble and respectful, Shin Hye is as real as they come. She is always herself and doesn't have a problem being herself. She is someone who  possesses an attitude that is full of hope and optimism.  She has the super power of make her environment most brighten , all the people who has worked with her is always praising her good attitude , She understand that the best way to life  is having  the feet on the ground even being so famous and beloved for million of fans around the world.Shin Hye isn't a celebrity who tries the latest trends in k-world or is obsessed with having the latest accessories, at least that she is endorsing some brand. althought she loves the heels , she not has problem wearing common and confortables clothes , she is chic and stylish when she wants and lovely or sexy when she decide do it  .she is a great and supportive friend , good daughter and good sister.e526ba35-080c-4ff1-be0a-72a38cdc08d6.jpg
 Her great and amazing heart is the reason because all us love her a lot ..... #amsoproudofbeSA

@EmeraldG, well said =D> , agree with you. Like SH said herself she is not perfect and I don't expect her to be. However, SH tries her best in everything she does. What I really love about this girl is that she is very good with people relations. Working in the entertainment circle can be very shady but she never seems to talk bad points about people publicly. This is admirable.

Tiggie2

said: @EmeraldG, well said =D> , agree with you. Like SH said herself she is not perfect and I don't expect her to be. However, SH tries her best in everything she does. What I really love about this girl is that she is very good with people relations. Working in the entertainment circle can be very shady but she never seems to talk bad points about people publicly. This is admirable.

Guest arl1430293995

I'm kinda new at this, but yes I totally agree with you guys above. PSH is not related to the most recent couple news. No need to drag her into. She has better things to do like attend a fashion show and prepare for a huge fan meet; tend to her own business. I can't wait to watch it! If I had a daughter I'd want her to be independent, strong, caring and natural as PSH!

More of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye? Yes, please!

March 24, 2015 @ 8:38 pm

lee-jong-suk_1427232020_20150324_LJS_PSH
Magazine 'InStyle' has given us even more photos to sail this ship of Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye

In the photos, the two coyly show their affection for one another as they wander around the scenic streets of London, much like the previous photos we saw that left us wishing these two could actually be an item!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye has you falling for her spunky charms in B-cuts from 'AGATHA PARIS'

During the interview with the magazine, Park Shin Hye revealed that she first met Lee Jong Suk during a commercial shooting back in 2013, which was around the same time when the actor was on the rise with his role in 'I Hear Your Voice.' Apparently what she was worried the most about then was looking dark in comparison to him as he has very fair complexion.

Lee Jong Suk also shared that he felt comforted when Park Shin Hye was with him during an interview for an entertainment news program because he still gets a it camera shy.

So, can these two date already?? Check out the additional photos below and make sure to check out the previous photos here.lee-jong-suk_1427232017_20150324_LJS_PSH

lee-jong-suk_1427232018_20150324_LJS_PSH

lee-jong-suk_1427232019_20150324_LJS_PSH

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/more-of-lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-yes-please   

class="article_post_title entry-title" [Request] Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye's pictorial in London Tuesday, March 24, 2015  ls2.jpg
ls3.jpg
ls%60.jpg

E Daily - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye, two people who match well as real couple

1. [+1307, -143] This couple is gorgeous ♡♡♡♡

2. [+1028, -107] Both are beautiful and awesome!!!

3. [+965, -96] Beautiful photos. I really enjoyed 'Pinocchio'

4. [+867, -116] Heol. So cool!!!!!!!!! As expected of Lee Jong Seok!!!

5. [+341, -63] Lee Jong Seok is really a pro in pictorials... His expressions are so distinctive.. They always have a great chemistry!!!

6. [+208, -57] I don't have any dramas to watch lately.. Lee Jong Seok, when are you coming back?? ㅠㅠ

7. [+214, -68] Park Shin Hye is so pretty

X Sports News - Naver: Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye's exceptional skinship, 'Like real lovers' 

1. [+2106, -106] So, Lee Min Ho ended with Suzy not Park Shin Hye

2. [+1168, -117] Dispatch, I beg you........

3. [+783, -57] I'd like to see Lee Jong Seok in a movie for his next project..

4. [+708, -51] Lee Jong Seok, please make your drama comeback

5. [+662, -58] Eun Sang-ah, Kim Tan is dating somebody else

6. [+307, -63] I prefer Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok more than Lee Min Ho and Suzy

7. [+223, -50] They match better than Lee Min Ho and Suzy. There won't be any problem if they date

8. [+178, -26] Our pretty DalIn couple

9. [+109, 0] Seems like 'Pinocchio' is really successful. They have a lot of pictorials together

10. [+82, -4] Dating rumours are scary. Shin Hye-ya, just stay as friends with Jong Seok for a long time

kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/request-lee-jong-seok-and-park-shin.html