❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

n-tv-series-of-2024/

Poll: Who is the Best Actress of Korean TV Series 2024?

Latest Stats: thebestpoll.com/the-best-actresses-of-korean-tv-series-2024/

Poll: Which one is the Best Korean Tv Series of 2024? 

Latest Stats: thebestpoll.com/the-best-korea

Poll: Who is the Best Actor of Korean TV Series 2024? 
Latest Stats: 
https://thebestpoll.com/the-best-actor

I want to try it once 🙈💘

The two from a Korean drama spending a romantic time together on a rooftop at night.

◆ Doctor Slump

Perfect match with the refreshing atmosphere of summer ❣
-
Actress Park Shin-hye
'Modern House' advertisement shooting
Revealing the behind-the-scenes cut ☀Image

Herald POP

Lee Mi-do's casting for 'The Judge from Hell' confirmed...broadcast in the second half of this year [Official]

Entered 2024.05.28. 9:13 AM
Original text of article

202405280911487737416_20240528091225_01_

Actress Lee Mi-do appears in ‘The Judge from Hell.’

SBS's new drama 'The Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo) is about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a 'devil from hell' who entered the body of a judge, and a passionate human detective named Han Ha-on (played by Park Shin-hye) in a reality that is more hellish than hell. It is a romantic fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil, where one meets Jaeyoung Kim (played by Jaeyoung Kim), punishes criminals, and becomes a true judge.

Lee Mi-do plays the role of Seo Hwa-seon, a judge in the 16th Criminal Division of the Seoul Central District Court. She is full of her sense of privilege and sense of being the chosen one, and has an inferiority complex to Kang Bit-na, who always goes ahead of her. She is a person who is good at subtly criticizing the other person by pretending to be worried about her mistake.

Lee Mi-do is radiating an irreplaceable presence both on screen and in the home theater. She is captivating the public with her unique cheerful energy and her wide range of digestion, and expectations are rising to see what kind of transformation she will pursue in this work.

Meanwhile, SBS' new drama 'The Judge from Hell' is scheduled to air in the second half of this year.

Photo = Provided by SBS

If actress Park Shin-hye and starlight angels are together
Heaven is right here ❣️
-
2024 Park Shin-hye Asia Tour in TAIPEI
< Memory of Angel > behind-the-scenes reveal!Image

2024.05.28 16:00

Park Shin Hye finishes Asia tour... "Meeting is a miracle"

Park Shin Hye

[What is the point of this article?]

◆ Park Shin Hye successfully completed her Asia tour

◆ At the event, Park Shin Hye communicated with fans by singing the OST from her starring drama and answering their stories.

After finishing her Asia tour, Park Shin Hye said, "I'm truly grateful. I want everyone to be happy."

[Korean Entertainment News]

Park Shin Hye has happily concluded her 2024 Asia Tour "Memory of Angel".

Park Shin Hye's "2024 Asia Tour - Memory of Angel", which kicked off in Seoul last year, was held in four locations in total, including Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo.

Park Shin Hye appeared on stage after greeting the audience in various languages, and took fans on a fun journey through time, talking about her filmography, including her debut film, "Stairway to Heaven," "You're Beautiful," "The Heirs," "Pinocchio," and "Dr. Slump." In between talks about her filmography, she sang the drama OSTs live with her band, adding to the meaning behind the talk.

He also gave a brief introduction to the new SBS drama "Judge from Hell," which is currently being filmed, raising expectations for his next work.

Not only that, Park Shin Hye also read the pre-prepared messages from fans, empathized deeply with them, gave sincere replies, and even made eye contact with fans sitting in the audience, communicating with them in a more personal way.

In the second half of the fan meeting, she performed singer Choi Yuri's "Forest" and DO's "Miracle" as songs she wanted to share with her fans. When asked why she chose these songs, she said, "The moment I heard these songs, I thought of our fans. I think there are times in our lives when we feel tired and exhausted, but at times like those, I prepared this song with the feeling that I want to become your forest, just like the lyrics of the song."

She also said, "It's a miracle that I've been loved by everyone since my face became known to this day. I prepared this song because I thought that meeting my fans was not a coincidence, but a fateful, miraculous encounter," and heated up the audience.

Finally, Park Shin Hye concluded the 2024 Asia Tour by saying, "It's really sad that time is passing. I'll try my best to make this feeling of nostalgia come true as soon as possible." She continued, "I'm so grateful and happy to be able to meet you all like this," and "I'm truly grateful to all of you who always give me your generous support and love. I hope you'll all be as happy as I am," expressing her love for her fans, filling the venue with emotion.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has been cast in the new SBS drama "Judge from Hell" and is currently filming.

Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, Judge from Hell
Park Shin Hye to star as the devil in new drama "Judge from Hell"

Park Shin Hye
A report from Park Shin Hye's first fan meeting in Japan in about 5 years!

Photo courtesy of SALT Entertainment

news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2240693

Voted on Japan Net! I hope to see the top 10 Korean dramas starring couples again!  The championship feeling is really strong!

Voted on Japan Net! I hope to see the top 10 Korean dramas starring couples again! Song Jiang, Han Shaoxi only came in second place, and the Internet called Hyun Bin and Sun Yizhen for filming a post-marriage documentary. The championship feeling is really strong! -14

Voted on Japan Net! I hope to see the top 10 Korean dramas starring couples again! Song Jiang, Han Shaoxi only came in second place, and the Internet called Hyun Bin and Sun Yizhen for filming a post-marriage documentary. The championship feeling is really strong! -13

Online voting! Top 5 Korean drama CP groups that I hope to see play couples again: Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye in "The Heirs"

"The Heirs" starring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, although it is a cliché setting of a chaebol heir falling in love with a poor Cinderella, it makes people more and more addicted to it. The leading actors also perfectly control the roles with their superb acting skills. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's interaction in the drama is even more heart-wrenching and sweet. The two have maintained a good relationship in private. When Park Shin Hye got married a while ago, Lee Min Ho also posted photos of himself attending the wedding on social media, and wrote classic lines from the drama in the post, which made many drama fans go crazy. .

https://poponote.com/note/65dd8dc4725d000007235c4a

Cynosure Lutronic selects actress Park Shin-hye as 'Serf' brand ambassador
  • Reporter Lee Yong
  • Approved 2024.05.29 08:11
  • Comments 0

In addition to pictorials, we plan to develop brand campaigns through channels such as TV and SNS.
1124763_892518_624.jpg

Photo = Cynosure Lutronic

Cynosure Lutronic announced on the 29th that it has selected actress Park Shin-hye as the official brand model for 'Serf', a new monopolar radio frequency (RF) skin care medical device.

Cerf is a new product launched by Cynosure Lutronic on the 27th by consolidating over 30 years of laser medical device know-how. It is characterized by the ability to perform customized treatments according to the customer's skin type and treatment area.

Serf is a sustainable skin lifestyle brand that helps individuals freely enjoy the life they pursue, under the brand slogan ‘FIT MY SKIN, FIT MY MOMENT’. As each person lives a different daily life, I aim to focus on my own happiness by focusing on ‘one’s real life’ rather than fitting myself into one definition.

Serf's ambassador was also selected in this context. Park Shin-hye debuted as a child actress when she was young, and she has firmly followed her own path ever since. The fact that she has grown from a child actor to an adult actor and has done a solid job, the fact that she has shown a passionate and diverse side as an actress for a long time, and the fact that she has clearly established herself in her career and is actively engaged in activities are what makes her serf. She was selected as her model because it resembles the values she pursues.

In the pictorial released along with the model selection, Park Shin-hye showed off her free charm along with a modern mood with a relaxed and confident smile. In particular, her healthy glowing skin and confident appearance match well with the serf effect package that resembles her luxury jewelry box. In addition to pictorials, Serf plans to develop her brand campaign through various channels such as TV and SNS.

An official from Cynosure Lutronic said, “We expect Park Shin-hye, who has captivated the public with her confident and confident charm and immersive acting skills, to effectively convey Cerf’s brand message.”

https://healthinnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=47220

https://www.m-i.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=1124763

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 4 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Everyone gathers in front of the rooftop, Jang Hye-jin grills meat = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/19 11:17comment
<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 4 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... Everyone gathers in front of the rooftop, Jang Hye-jin grills meat = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationship chart, impressions

*Wowkorea page has a making-of video.

From the beginning of the video to 2:16.
This time, the two are shooting outdoors. Park Shin Hye
is checking the movement line in front of the rooftop . Jang Hye Jin, who plays the mother, also appears. And Yoon Sang Hyun, who plays the younger brother Bada, and others are also gathered. Daesung also has ginseng. For natural acting, a puche is also prepared. The younger brother says, "Mom grills meat, Daesung brings ginseng, and sister waters the cabbage. Don't do weird things." Daesung can't open the ginseng lid, so Jung Woo opens the lid. When the cut is called, laughter breaks out, and Park Hyung Sik is praised by everyone, saying, "He's a talented man after all." When the rehearsal is over and they are about to start shooting, the director checks, "Is Daesung tired?" It looks like he used force to open the lid. 

●Reactions of Korean netizens

"Everyone looks like they're having fun"

"The lid won't open"

"I can't stop watching the making of" 

"I'm looking forward to it" 

●Synopsis● Episode 4 of " Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 6.7%) depicted Jung-woo (Park Hyung-sik) who misunderstood that he was Ha-neul's (Park Shin-hye) first love.  Wol-sung (Jang Hye-jin) thought that Ha-neul had gone to Sokcho alone and panicked, "What if she has bad thoughts?" At that time, when Ha-neul returned with Jung-woo, Bada (Yoon Sang-hyun) was surprised and asked, "You two went to Sokcho together?" Hong-ran (Gong Sung-ha) pointed at Jung-woo and said, "So this is your first love who moved to the rooftop?"  Jung-woo was surprised and asked, "Am I your first love?" and Ha-neul waved her hand and said, "No, no." Ha-Neul firmly tells Hong-Ran and her family, "I'm not your first love, I'm just a friend. What's on the news isn't everything, the case has not yet come to an end, and most importantly, I'll handle it myself. I can decide whether or not he's someone I can be friends with."  However, Jung-Woo, who doesn't know this, misunderstands and says, "Something's gotten weird in the atmosphere. We were just enemies... Am I really Ha-Neul's first love?"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3l6aMOSgu9/