❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

On 1/26/2019 at 11:21 PM, rori0711 said:

Annyeong chingus!

hi @MindfulLth_welcome.gif 

same here. Unlike before, now I only watch kdrama when i want to hahaha. Only Shinhye makes me exert effort to catch her new drama live (raw) or simultaneously after broadcast. :D

Shinhye was very different in MOA. She effectively displayed a mature lover and motherly vibe.  Highschool & college days are so over. Her voice, acting and nuances are subtle, more controlled and man, those kisses are passionately HOT!!! :blush: She grew leaps and bounds in MoA. To top it all, I love seeing Shinhye in suspense fantasy romance, another breakout from her usual type of drama. 

I'm brimming with anticipation for her film, CALL. I hope it stretches her to no end. After MOA, she leaves everyone hanging and thirstier of her acting. :blink: There's a lot more to actress Shinhye.

can't agree more with this remark :)

DxiueeiUYAAk99R.jpg

ctto

@nistymaj01 @nefartum_29 @Celi67 Did she cut her hair shorty short or not? lol

I think it's short now based on her latest IG and clip with Siwan. That pixie would be refreshing on her new film.

One thing I certainly agree, Shinhye is getting more beautiful day by day :love: 

thanks to our hardworking chingus @lduc @klebinha

shout out to our @alcides14ahjumma @raetan16 @tr6z @Raquel Bastian @ash011@EstrelitaC@maris1 @NileRose

:yum: *waving* to all chingus....

well-said @rori0711, PSH has been working hard to show the audience a different acting style and challenge herself to multiple roles. To me, an amazing actor/actress is someone who is not afraid to get dirty, ugly, daring and immerse himself/herself in the role and get out of their own comfort zone. She is now out of her own shell, thou not totally yet so we should give her sometime to try more. She has been doing so far so good. As she grow, we as supporters/fans grown with her too. It is definitely our greatest honour and privilege to witness her growth - be it ups and downs - she takes it all :relaxed:!

MOTA is the first but will not be the last of such topic as feel that more script-writers will improvise their own stories using MOTA as an example. It was with great courage for the script-writers, director/producers, actors and actresses to choose this project not knowing the reaction from the audience and end-result (Motto: Just do it!) They may feel like stepping on land-mines but continue on, keep level up :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 1/27/2019 at 4:43 AM, alcides14ahjumma said:

[ENG SUB Cut] 2019.01.22 #ParkShinHye Interview at Night of Real Entertainment (New Late Night E News) Ep.94 (link: https://www.facebook.com/angelshinhye0218/videos/396063370967675/) facebook.com/angelshinhye0

2:20

Embedded video

Cr: the owner

I'm guessing she already had cut her hair short here but has extensions on. Notice how her hair is not the same length. How I love this interview of her. We can see her natural bubbly and vibrant hair at times like this as well as her witty retorts. :heart:

That is why I also love watching "A little house in the forest" with So ji Sub and wish it will get subbed. But I saw that this show was picked up by VIKI so hopefully, I'll see an English sub version soon :):)

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

ê¸°ì¬ ëí ì´ë¯¸ì§:[SBS Star] Park Shin Hye Shares the Cutest Couple Photos with Hyun Bin

The co-stars of a recently-ended drama 'Memories of the Alhambra'―actress Park Shin Hye and actor Hyun Bin shared photos which show off their great chemistry.

On January 28, Park Shin Hye uploaded two pictures of herself with Hyun Bin on her social media account with the caption, "Photos from the party after wrapping up our drama."

Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin

In the pictures, Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin make playful poses, which shows the density of their friendship that they have managed to build in the last couple of months while working on 'Memories of Alhambra' together.

Despite their 8-year age gap, they seemed to have found many things in common and became close friends.

'Memories of the Alhambra' is about an investment firm executive 'Yoo Jin-woo' (Hyun Bin) meeting a woman named 'Jung Hee-joo' (Park Shin Hye) who runs a hostel in Granada, Spain while searching for the cryptic creator of an innovative augmented reality (AR) game.

It was highly praised for its creative plot and its unexpected twists, and ended with a viewership rating of 9.9% on January 20. 

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye looks forward to unveiling her new movie 'Call' soon.

(Lee Narin, Credit= 'ssinz7' Instagram, tvN Memories of the Alhambra) (SBS Star)  

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005118236

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 1/29/2019 at 11:44 AM, raetan16 said:

:yum: *waving* to all chingus....

well-said @rori0711, PSH has been working hard to show the audience a different acting style and challenge herself to multiple roles. To me, an amazing actor/actress is someone who is not afraid to get dirty, ugly, daring and immerse himself/herself in the role and get out of their own comfort zone. She is now out of her own shell, thou not totally yet so we should give her sometime to try more. She has been doing so far so good. As she grow, we as supporters/fans grown with her too. It is definitely our greatest honour and privilege to witness her growth - be it ups and downs - she takes it all :relaxed:!

MOTA is the first but will not be the last of such topic as feel that more script-writers will improvise their own stories using MOTA as an example. It was with great courage for the script-writers, director/producers, actors and actresses to choose this project not knowing the reaction from the audience and end-result (Motto: Just do it!) They may feel like stepping on land-mines but continue on, keep level up :lol:

You nailed it sistah! more of risk taker Shinhye please...Change is getting out of your comfort zone. Just like in MoA, she experienced discomfort and awkward situations but that's ok. it's part of growing and learning. She may not know it, but she did great and made most of what has been given to her. I hope Shinhye can focus more on the process rather than the outcome. Fail or not, what's important is she tried various character & genres, she didn't played safe.

Despite the negative feedback regarding Shinhye in MoA, i still choose her to do the part again & again. Because I've seen a different Shinhye in MoA. I felt her and am convinced by her role. Because she was able to hold her own against Hyun Bin. Her presence is indespensible whenever they have scenes together. I believe with all my heart that MoA is such a blessing for Shinhye. People inside the industry can positively tell that Shinhye had grown alot and is ready to tackle mature roles now. :grin: 

• Like 2