❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Hope now everybody, understand my theory, about others agencies and unscrupulous journalists trying to corner Shin Hye and bla, bla, bla. There were people behind the scenes trying to cause damage, and her agency S.A.L.T.  had  no choice but to intervene to control the situation. I love S.A.L.T. 

@ruthmae Welcome. Differently visit the stores, they have excellent products, that become  even more attractive,  endorse  by our, the only and unique beautiful baby girl,  Shin Hye. :wub:

Thank you God, Thank you Bench, ....:heart:

Park Shin Hye is love always. :heart:

C_Ma2HJV0AAhkuv.jpg&key=978fc423ac5e20fc

cr. As tagged 

• Like 9

8 hours ago, usforever said:

via https://twitter.com/PSHStarlight

Can you like it...:wub:

Yes please go to the IG owner's page and like and comment on this picture. Ben Chan is the owner/founder of the Bench company. This area where our girl's billboard are posted ia a prime area and very expensive and being up there is a status of being universally known and famous

• Like 10

5 hours ago, ruthmae said:

Thanks @alcides14ahjumma  Definitely I will support the brand.  By the way, I'm quite intrigued by the "theory" that you mentioned.  I think, I need to do some backreading to catch up.

@ruthmae Differently do some back reading. Also, try to watch Shin Hye's others projects, and learn about Shin Hye the human being, the actress, philanthropist, as well as, a daughter, sister, friend, acquaintance,  who her motto in life is make others happy. That  will give you an insight on Shin Hye's fans dedication, support, and   Undying love for her,  through generations.

I Hope you enjoy your new home, where we all are a big family full of love, and work diligently to keep this house warm and cozy, even when we agree to disagree. God bless us all.:wub:

Peace and Love always from this ahjumma's :heart:

• Like 10

That's guys I told you not to bother about rumours ans don't respond to those haters bad comments . Just give positive comment without replying or addressing to those who give unpleasant comments . Always remember the truth will always win and come out. Let's support shin hye . I want to go bck Philippines to look for bench product. Hope sh go to Phil to promote bench like lmh. Hope that many will buy bench products to support sh . God bless

• Like 11