❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Guest purpleismycolor

is anybody else getting dizzy from the move? toinks! i know i am :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

even our princess didn't know what just happened...:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

167s7d0.jpg

anyhoo... welcome back again chinggus to our original home :wub::wub::wub:

op9vgi.jpg

Guest purpleismycolor

Let's celebrate our move back to our original home with the latest voting result of Baeksang Awards :wub::wub::wub:

As of 11:35 pm kst with only 12 days to go, our princess is still leading in both polls :wub::wub::wub:

Weibo 

26449ow.jpg

Our princess is in the lead with 92.23% of the votes followed by f(x) Sulli with 7.42% of the votes.

Android

ev14lc.jpg

Our princess is in the lead with 87.56% of the votes followed by Kim So Eun with 4.88% of the votes.

Great job starlight angels!

Please keep on voting for our princess 

:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by purpleismycolor

Oh.... It seems like I took a ride in a loop. I'm a bit disoriented here. This changes in soomp i and its effects cemented my belief that aside from missing Shin Hye news... I miss the warmth and camaraderie of you all chinggu here. 

Thanks a bunch to the hard work of the Mods and Soompi people... On to our spazzing....yay!:D

Edited by nistymaj01
  • Like 4

1F261E1F-250E-4CB8-9ED0-99892AD9E64F_zps

cr: owner

What happened to all the beautiful pics of Shin Hye in temp forum?? Will they be added back here?

I know it's tough competition but I still hope Shin Hye wins best actress in best actress category in this years Baeksang awards.

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 6