JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest cutedorkable

^lol i know how it feels

lol u lucky bumm I AM SOO GUNAN SUPPORT YOU!! AHH

haha hyper me...its because i've been drinking like water...24/7 today due to sore throat

i wanna learn korean but its relli cool u noe japanese just likle my bro

soompi rules haha lets introduce new ppl

wow ur fluent in japanese? Did you learn it urself or what? i learned it for four years and i was .. sooo lost in japan......

learned it for 6 years

and some of my family can't speak english but they know more japanese ~~ my mom was famous in HK & JP before..she did modeling and singing ^^ so some of my family had to grow up in japan..

my mom wanted me to be a model/singer when i move to HK this summer

it's weird being told to be auditioned for this sort of thing now since my mom was already planning on making me do this kind of stuff since she knows some old producers/managers/etc.

^^;

Guest cutedorkable

^AIYO HOW COOL! i might know ur mom then since i know alot of HK sutff haha

most parents dunt want thier daughters to like go into entertainment cuase like too much pressure and like gossip and watnot

but i am sure u'll do fine

wow 6 years? tahts like...GOOD

i self taught myself manderin haha

Guest cutedorkable

oops! soo srry haha

okay i promise m'am or...sir

but ye heres my questions do we RELLI need a drivers liscence nubmer or passport to sign in? i mean i thought these stuff arel iek confidential

most parents dunt want thier daughters to like go into entertainment cuase like too much pressure and like gossip and watnot

and you became fluent by teaching yourself????! that's crazy!

their english names were David& Maggie~~

it was like 30 years ago? LOL.

my mom says she regrets getting out of the business..but

i saw an old article of her before and it says stuff about all the pressure and stuff

=3= i dont know why she wants me to do that sort of thing..

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

learned it for 6 years

and some of my family can't speak english but they know more japanese ~~ my mom was famous in HK & JP before..she did modeling and singing ^^ so some of my family had to grow up in japan..

my mom wanted me to be a model/singer when i move to HK this summer

it's weird being told to be auditioned for this sort of thing now since my mom was already planning on making me do this kind of stuff since she knows some old producers/managers/etc.

^^;

really ur mom was famous in hong kong ... cuz you do remind me of a singer... LOL or maybe it's just me? what's ur mom's stage name by the way? and you should try out for modeling in hong kong.. they're like obsess with mixed people

really ur mom was famous in hong kong ... cuz you do remind me of a singer... LOL or maybe it's just me? what's ur mom's stage name by the way? and you should try out for modeling in hong kong.. they're like obsess with mixed people

actually i was in a bar in HK and some lady came up to me and asked me in english if i was interested in modeling and gave me her name card but i threw it away x.x i heard there's a lot of human trafficking over there..so..yeah...

stage name was ; david and maggie

she sang with my uncle~

so why do we need our passport/confidential info just to register?

Guest cutedorkable

^cause most mothers want thier daughters to kinda you kknow..furfill thier dream and stuff which leads to lek passing jobs onto another gneration

wow haha

0o0o Maggie? i think ihave heard of that name but 30 years ago? heh..i might not know but my dad or mom might i guess lolz

yes i self taught myself thats cuase like canto and mando to me sounds like..quite similar and like of watching alot of dramas it just got to me haha

and my parents help to correct my pronunciation ye all good

lol lets keep this to JYPE auds since like soompiers are soo gunna kill us

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

LOL!!!! i taught myself mandarin too! well i cant speak it though.. i can understand... the power of dramas..! i learned it from watching korean dramas *chinese dubbed voice*& and meteor garden .. gosh everyones so talented here..

Guest cutedorkable

^HAHA SAME!! LOL

yayie to us

and from watching korean dramas i can like understand liek several words CAUSE THEY SPEAK TOO FAST lol but i love how they talk...soo COOL

so sweetxvanilla are gonan audition for the whole singer/dancer thing? or are just gonan plan on modelling/acting?

modeling/acting

i can't sing

i can't dance

i just joined a breakdance club though, LOL

they were like 'are you serious? stephanie..breakdancing'

lol

because

a lot of people have already suggested for me to do modeling..

modeling/acting

i can't sing

i can't dance

lol

because

oh thats good. best of luck to you

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

modeling/acting

i can't sing

i can't dance

lol

because

I think you should try modelling... but becareful though.. the hk industry is kinda wack. And you dont have to be tall.. LOL when i went to hong kong.. they told me that wow ur so tall and freaking a i am 5'3!!! Anyhoo, lol ur very pretty and who knows, you might be the next rosemary ( popular hk model.. haha she's also mix)

oh eyah LOL AND SORRY starting from my next post.. everything wil l be about jyp *stops spamming*