[variety] Heroine 6 여걸6

Guest jingjuna

But spending half of your pay is what made it so much fun, right?! :lol:

At that time, YES! But I know I'm gonna wake up tomorrow and regret ever buying that beautiful pair of top and skirt. :rolleyes:

Kang Su Jung is staying on the show according to these articles:

강수정, '여걸 식스' 계속 출연한다 ! 2005.10.24 (월)

강수정 아나운서 ‘여걸 식스’ 계속 간다 2005.10.24 (월)

Translation, please? :unsure:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm...does anyone have the ysi link for this week's episode?

i'm currently having problem with clubbox >_<

i really wanna see Hee Jun and Woo Hyuk...

thank you in advance ^^

I've just finished watching. LOL. MC Mong and his runaway skits.. xD I like how HeeJun seems so cheerful and active in this show, playing around with WooHyuk. Sweet. ^_^

BTW, Kalena.. Thanks for the KJG soccer thing. LOL. The kids are fun to watch. :lol: We get to see KJG being 'fatherly' in the segment, eh? :D [i was suddenly reminded of the article of him saying he'd like a girl strong enough to play soccer with him on Sundays. :P] I was wondering.. Will the segment be included for future episodes of Happy Sunday? It looks like it. :unsure:

My favorite part/line of the whole episode, once again, from Shin Jung Hwan:

18fx.jpg

You guys think Woo Hyuk was a little (really little) annoyed that Hee Jun "bought" his kiss from Kang Soo Jung?

Guest bless_u

I really like this show because of Shim Eunjin and hong Su Ah... Both of them are very pretty... here are a couple of pictures that I got off from Eunjin's site.... from Heroine 6 show:

ej184.jpg

ej183.jpg

ej182.jpg

ej185.jpg

ej186.jpg

Recent Pictures: She has short hair now

ej225.jpg

ej254.jpg

ej255.jpg

ej256.jpg

ej257.jpg

Random Shim Eunjin From Other shows:

ej181.jpg

ej186.jpg

ej230.jpg

ej255.jpg

ej285.jpg

cr:peko

Guest bubblepeach

I really like Shim Eun Jin. My fav Baby V.O.X's member. She's looking really good with shorter hair ^_^

And with the glasses, she looks much cuter ^^

BTW, Kalena.. Thanks for the KJG soccer thing. LOL. The kids are fun to watch. :lol: We get to see KJG being 'fatherly' in the segment, eh? :D [i was suddenly reminded of the article of him saying he'd like a girl strong enough to play soccer with him on Sundays. :P] I was wondering.. Will the segment be included for future episodes of Happy Sunday? It looks like it. :unsure:

I'm guessing maybe this soccer segment is replacing the "School Attack" part, temporarily maybe (school break?) I dunno. But yeah, it's gonna be fun to see how KJK interacts with the kids- he was looking a little overwhelmed sometimes when they weren't really listening to him & played with the dirt instead... :lol: . Looks like he has a diff. coaching partner every week, too. B)

ah thanks kalena and sylver!!!

Glad you enjoyed! :P

Guest bubblepeach

Is this 2nd episode the complete ending? I mean, is there gonna be a continuation for this guest stars on next week? 'Coz it seems this episode doesn't end the way they used to end the show.......

Guest cindel25

I saw the second half and let me tell you I COULD NOT STOP LAUGHING whenever the wreslters came out of the tent to drag Mc Mong. I was literally in tears everytime I saw him running from them. LOL!

Archived