Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Thanks for your hard work, huay! :w00t:

jodie: thanks for the article. i watched Energy and i got the sense that they were answering some question and they had to guess the celebs' response as either Correct or Incorrect, or basically Yes or No. that's why there's this white team vs. black team. ^_^

i'll do a brief translation. basically, the chinese article above says that brian took hwanhee's advice to break off with his gf of that time. the question of the show being, "If by chance you found out about the secret of your friend's lover, would you tell him/her (your friend)?" i guess in this case, hwanhee WOULD tell his friend, who happens to be brian. so yeah... brian was able to avoid further heartache by taking hwanhee's sincere advice and making the decision to break up with his gf, which is fortunate. brian also shared a story about his brother (as in his real biological elder hyung) about some incident that had to do with his brother's wedding and how brian got involved. the chinese article did not specify what exactly.

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

Do NOT take these HQ cuts out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

Brian - Don't Leave on Music Core (2006-12-23) [wackycashew].avi [28.4MB]

Brian & Sung Si Kyung - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas on Music Core (2006-12-23) [wackycashew].avi [15.2MB]

Various Artists - Jingle Bell Rock on Music Core (2006-12-23) [wackycashew].avi [47.1MB]

(Brian, Super Junior - K.R.Y., SS501, Se7en, Big Bang, MC Mong)

Brian - MC cuts on Music Core (2006-12-23) [wackycashew].zip [96.7MB] (5 cuts zipped)

located under Fly to the Sky Videos subfolder --> Brian Music Core MC Cuts

(decided to zip the cuts because joining them makes the file double the size)

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

available in my CB

[LQ & HQ] Love Choice - Brian, Han Kyung, Kang In, Lee Jung, Ha Dong Gyun, Kim Jung Heon (2006-12-23) [159.4MB / 700.0MB]

brian's on again next week! :w00t: and looks like they're changing the format cuz i see some female celebs. not sure if they'll still cancel the show or if they're just revamping it. :unsure: cuz in the DBSK thread, someone mentioned micky was filming for Love Choice and there was a pic. so, maybe they'll still keep the show and we'll get to see brian in future ep's. ^_^

Guest juicy_fruit

haha..yeah agree.Does he need that much money??I was kinda :huh: when I read sperm-donor??Ookkk..I think I misread something.

yeah i know eh??? very resourceful indeed, selling off all your bodily fluids...when i read that i was like :blink: were you THAT desperate for money Brian??? what happened to conventional money-making? if other bodily fluids like saliva could make you money im sure Brian wouldve tried to sell it as well. lol.

Guest BaBiE_Doll

Hey guys...the usual silent fan that I am, I could no longer contain myself and just had to post my thoughts on the name "The Brian." I think the name "The Brian" is very befitting for his first album and I love the title name due to its symbolism. Here is why.

Lets rewind back to the YSMM part where Brian got a bit emotional when talking about his inferiority with Hwan Hee and how it had caused animosity between the two. I do not think the name has to do with that but it is necessary to paint a clear picture. The friction is over and that is great, but I think for a majority of the albums they have had thus far, Brian really has been living in the shadows of Hwan Hee until now. That is not to say anything of Hwan Hee because yes, we love the man just as much. But with Brian's solo, I think the album is a revelation of who he is. He wants to show people that hey...this is "The Brian" they should know. This is "The Brian" who is just as surperbly talented. This is "The Brian" who has now stepped onto the stage and can hold his own (even though we've always known it right?). He settled and released whatever fears and insecurities he's previously had through the work of this album and is now moving forward. This is "The Brian."

This is just my speculations, and I could be wrong but I nevertheless completely love the album along with its name.

Guest Explicitj0yee

Track9<3 You know what all of his songs are just fantastic. The title is a little big awkward o.o but i dont mind hehe

but you know what babie_doll makes a very good point... its about HIM now

^^ there's a MU link in the resources thread.

oh thanks dreamweaver for translating the article.. (i went to google translate and they sorta did it weird, but it was still readable ^^) sigh, poor brian. :(

yeah, BaBiE_Doll, what you said makes sense. and it makes me respect him more because he's doing this on his own now.. trying to make a name for himself, without hwanhee. i did think the album title was a bit "bland" but i knew that it did have some possible meaning to it. i don't think they would have chose it out of the ordinary. haha.

BaBiE Doll: i like your take on the name "The Brian". sure, it may not be anything that makes us go "wow", but it's simple and he's presenting himself to us - the "real" him", so to speak. not in association with what others may have thought of him or being in the shadow of hwanhee. but mr. brian g. joo himself. ^_^ heehee...

didn't know brian was on Star Golden Bell today... otherwise, i wouldn't gotten this before Happy Shares Company with junjin. :P it's a great cast since it's the x'mas special. :D

available in my CB

[LQ & HQ] Star Golden Bell (2006-12-23) [160.9MB / 700.4MB]

Brian, Ji Hyun Woo, Sung Si Kyung, Bae Seul Gi, KCM, Park Jung Ah, Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hoon, Maya, Jang Yoon Jung, Ilrak, Lee Sun Il, Park Seul Gi, etc.

Guest Tuyetienhi

i was just going to say that Brian's title album really suit him because we all know him as a great singer and entertainer. He's pulling away from all the shawdows that is surrounding him and showing a bit of his personality in this solo album without being compared to hwanhee or any other entertainer. I'm really happy for him. Even though the title is somewhat weird and/or akward, i think it suits him.

Guest qoochabo

Wow.. He really in almost all the variety shows this week.. Clubbox runs non-stop..

Thanks Lisa for the Golden Bell link.. Looking forward for Xman Today!!

xmasgwordbb02vi0.gif

OH my! so much things to dl/look for...Brian's everywhere isn't he, good for us then :D

Aww but it's all CB, any non-cb link? Hopefully, it'll be in youtube.

Anyhu, Mele Kalikimaka & Hauoli Makahiki Hou to All!

Archived