Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

Guest claustrophobic

Oh,I haven't listened to his album but though your comments, I know it's really good.

Perharps I have to wait to download his album form Internet.I'm so sorry about this.Because I live in Vietnam, I really want to have his album but I wonder if I buy it at annyoung or anyweb, Can I receive it?

Yes you can still buy Brian's album online but dont buy it from annyoung if you live in Vietnam. You should buy it from eclick because it will be cheaper and Vietnam was also listed as one of the countries it ships to.

anyways...JUST finished watching YSMM with Brian and Hyun Joong (very disappointed it was only a one part episode)...i skipped all the non Brian bits so my recount might be abit off but here goes...

1) it was HILARIOUS when there was this silence and then you hear this massive snort that sounded like a truck honking and everyone turns around to see that it was coming from Brian.

2) Brian and Hyun Joong are such cute buddies, it was so adorable when Hyun Joong was lost and didnt understand what they were talking about and Brian was trying to fill HJ in on what's going on, then HJ said something which i assume is funny cos Brian laughed so hard he slipped off his chair (if i wasnt mistaken).

3) omg....Brian's effect over women is undeniable...there's this part where one of the MCs who was sitting next to Bae Doo Na (i think that's her name, or at least that's what it sounded like they were calling her) said that she told him she though Brian was cute/attractive or something along those lines and Brian was like "is that true?" and so beign the flirt he is he said he would get blown for her.

4) there was also this part where Brian was describing to Bae Doo Na how powerful the wind is (because she was about to be blown) and his expresion was just so funny.

5) my FAV bit was whenever Brian got blown...omgosh...i nearly fell off my chair laguhing...the first time he got blown they told him to do an "uljang" pose and he did this really cool side pose thingy and then the wind came and just blew his hair to massive heights and he ended up looking like Dragon Ball...and the funniest thing is he actually did this sexy expression when the wind was blowing his hair but when he realised how ridiculous he looked (Hyun Joong was trying to cover his hair up for him to save him embarassment! lol) he quickly covered his head with the palm cards.

6) i think Brian also spoke about his complex but im not too sure.

well that's what ive managed to gather from quickly looking through the episode...hopefully there will be subs to this soon so i can watch the whole episode without skipping most of it.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest claustrophobic

Just some more info on Brian's appearance on the Xman Christmas special:

New Xman #8 (24th December 2006)

Topic - "2007! I definitely want this person to have lots of good fortune." (thanks to damofino for translation)

this is the interim list based on sightings from the preview video shown in New Xman #7, by no means official, but it's 99% accurate

Cast - Yoo Jae Suk, Tei, Nam Gyu Ri, Baek Ji Young, Andy, Brian, Park Jung Ah, Kim Kyung Rok,

Chae Yeon, Eru, Tae Jin Ah, Son Ho Young, Choi Si Won, Kim Hee Chul, Park Myung Soo, Haha

Team captain - Kang Ho Dong (Kang team captain), Lee Hyuk Jae (Lee team captain)

i bet Brian will be #1 in the poll - since he's going solo, everyone will want to wish him luck.

^ oh ya, good thinking. hopefully they won't push it away from him since he got xman already.

btw, his album is just incredible!! i am dying for my copy already.

<3<3

Guest jess1tym4life

i haven't seen or heard his album i was always a fany fan but i do like both fany & brian. i used to watch them on gameshows & brain cracks me up..he so funny. I need to keep track of his perf he really has a great voice..

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ & HQ] Yashimmanman - Brian, Kim Hyun Joong, Tae Jin Ah, Bae Doo Na, Kim Min Joon, etc. (2006-12-18) [156.8MB / 700.3MB]

[HQ] Yunho, Junsu, Changmin - Brian's part on M.Net STAR WATCH 24 (2006-12-15).avi [66.2MB] [sprovider]

HQ quality, but shorter than the LQ clip I posted earlier by a few seconds since Brian's talking part was cut at the end.

Guest qoochabo

Hihi.. My first post in this thread.. hope i am not that late..

newsenphotophpuid200612gf3.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200612pt3.jpg

newsenphotophpuid200612lc6.jpg

Credits : Newsens

One more photo in newsens..

newsenphotophpuid200612xj4.jpg

Lisa: Can i check with u.. this is not the full part for Brian in Mnet Star Watch, right? Thanks

omg he was so cute in the mnet star watch 24 cut (i wanna watch the whole thing T_T). i love the BriSu love! <3 "형! 사랑해요~! 형이랑 경혼하고 싶어요~ 안 똑같해요" bahaha omg brian.. <3 i wish he was back in SM.. but then i don't =X i miss him there, so much..

thanks for the pictures, qoochabo!~ i dunno if it's just me but after watching his yuhgirl6 episode, his new hair makes him look SO emo now. i don't know why. he's still so hot.. but his fringe just covers his eye totally.. >< i love emo guys, though.. :D

ahhh i downloaded one of his performances.. forgot what date,but it was the "barae! barae!" & "kajima" performance .. eee i can't be bothered watching it. T_T

omg he was so cute in the mnet star watch 24 cut (i wanna watch the whole thing T_T). i love the BriSu love! <3 "형! 사랑해요~! 형이랑 경혼하고 싶어요~ 안 똑같해요" bahaha omg brian.. <3 i wish he was back in SM.. but then i don't =X i miss him there, so much..

thanks for the pictures, qoochabo!~ i dunno if it's just me but after watching his yuhgirl6 episode, his new hair makes him look SO emo now. i don't know why. he's still so hot.. but his fringe just covers his eye totally.. >< i love emo guys, though.. :D

ahhh i downloaded one of his performances.. forgot what date,but it was the "barae! barae!" & "kajima" performance .. eee i can't be bothered watching it. T_T

whoaaa i soo agree abt the emo thing!!! he needs to cut that long fringe of his....

and yeah thanks for the piccys, qoochabo!!! theyr awesome=]=]

i finally downloaded nd listened to brians whole album!! i have to say, 'kajima', 'first date' and now track 4, 'dalmagagi' i LOVVVEEEE....mr joo is going to go far, i can tell that!!!! but CUT YOUR HAIR!!! hahahahaha......he was such a lil hottie when he was younger.....*droool* hehehehe :w00t::w00t:

Guest JinxFairy

BEST R&B

www.mnet.com is holding a poll on Best R&B Artist. Please help Brian! He recently went up 1%

Credit for explanation and caps Yunsuklove* and Heavenly Sent

DO NOT HOTLINK THE CAPS!! HOST ONTO YOUR OWN SERVER >_<...Thank You ^^

votebic6kg1.jpg

How to Sign Up and Vote

01. Go to www.mnet.com. When you get there, you will see a box to the side that has you wanting to place in an ID and Password. Above that you'll see some korean words. One will say "무료회원가입" - click that.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURE GUIDE

02. Scroll to the bottom, under the agreement box. You'll see this long text line with a link at the end of it above the green and orange buttons. Click that that link.

03. Fill out the form that will come up. ^^ Its all in English, so this part shouldnt be too hard! After youre done, just hit the complete button at the end of the page and it'll register you. After that, it will take you back to the main page of MNET.COM

04. When it does that, click Brian's album that should be on the front page still.

05. When you enter Brian's page - scroll all the way to the bottom and to the vote image that I posted above. Click the red arrow and click "OK" when the pop-up appears ^^. After that, you have officially voted for Brian!

Guest Explicitj0yee

his album is the most perfect that i've heard. i mean the cover is so hot, the songs are all marvelous, i love every single one of them, his voice = PERFECT

i'm just waiting for my copy doodoodoo

JinxFairy

wen does the best RB artist award end

Guest claustrophobic

BEST R&B

www.mnet.com is holding a poll on Best R&B Artist. Please help Brian! He recently went up 1%

Credit for explanation and caps Yunsuklove* and Heavenly Sent

DO NOT HOTLINK THE CAPS!! HOST ONTO YOUR OWN SERVER >_<...Thank You ^^

votebic6kg1.jpg

How to Sign Up and Vote

01. Go to www.mnet.com. When you get there, you will see a box to the side that has you wanting to place in an ID and Password. Above that you'll see some korean words. One will say "무료회원가입" - click that.

02. Scroll to the bottom, under the agreement box. You'll see this long text line with a link at the end of it above the green and orange buttons. Click that that link.

03. Fill out the form that will come up. ^^ Its all in English, so this part shouldnt be too hard! After youre done, just hit the complete button at the end of the page and it'll register you. After that, it will take you back to the main page of MNET.COM

04. When it does that, click Brian's album that should be on the front page still.

05. When you enter Brian's page - scroll all the way to the bottom and to the vote image that I posted above. Click the red arrow and click "OK" when the pop-up appears ^^. After that, you have officially voted for Brian!

Thanks for that Maria...I've just come back from voting. Have you posted this over at Fly High for the fans there to vote as well? i was just wondering though...what's the meaning of this poll...i dont even know what i voted for!

Same here, I was just @FTTS thread and saw Maria's post so I signed up and voted...not knowing what that was all about :D

Is that for the M.net Countdown show? Who was he going against? (there's that vs. thingy) Well whatever it is, I hope he gets more vote and wins it :)

Finally finished YSMM (which was a pain coz no idea what they're talking about but endured it coz Brian :wub: was in it), can't believe Brian snorted... :lol: and it was a loud snort too, KHD was teasing him about it.

But why does Brian have to wear that black & white horizontal sweater? He looked like a prisoner...a very good looking & stylish one but nonetheless, a prisoner :vicx:

So there's Xman & Love Choice to look forward to this wkend eh?

From the preview I saw of Xman, it doesn't seem like Brian's performing for XO Start Battle :unsure:

But I do wish & hope that Brian's gets the Xman spot again.

Archived