Official Brian G. Joo Thread

Guest JinxFairy

thanks for brian's message, claustrophobic! aww, what an angel. <3 of course we're fans.. how can we not, with his awesome singing and cutedelic charms. <33

thanks all for the YSMM trans~ it's next on my queue for download.. ^^

HAHA i agree with most of you.. i've always said that if i met brian, i'd have a cute lesson and flirt session with him. xDDD omg, who wouldn't! :D:D i would so melt if he speaks english to me. amo~ *DIES*

EDIT

woah ninth page~ that's quick~

YEAAAAAA BRIAN'S ROCKS <333333

...even if he is the crazy little hot monkey shaking booty girl guy.

*glomps*

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course we support you, Brian oppa.

Why didn't he mention about his music video? It has been awhile, will there be one soon? I hope it has a story so we can see more of Brian's acting... or maybe Hwanhee can be his leading male.. or whatever. :D

Guest claustrophobic

ok here are a set of new pics that i grabbed from mnet. i wanted to add them to my post on the first page but soompi has been playing up and i cant use the "edit" feature for any of my posts (can someone help me fix this problem???) so i'll just add this here for now. Enjoy people! i LOOOVE these pics, mainly because i have a fetish for black and white photos.

photo01wu0.jpg

photo02rp9.jpg

photo03lf4.jpg

photo04ep2.jpg

photo05xh5.jpg

lol...i guess Brian was smart enough to be economical and take the promo photos for his album in New York while he was there for Chusook...saves his company the money of plane tickets for himself and the photo crew.

Guest claustrophobic

Saw this.. wonder wat gameshow is that?

20061ls4.jpg

Credit : Osen

This has either got to be "SBS True or False" or "MBC Learn Word". A very sweet soompier had pm'd me info that Brian will be appearing on "SBS True or False" on the 21st and "MBC Learn Word" on the 24th. YAY!!! Will add those two to me siggie now...

^ wow, thanks for the info, Jen. add those to my notepad for brian's schedule so i remember what to download. :P and thanks for the pics! :wub: love black & white. also, thanks for the spot translations of YSMM. still need to watch that. so many clips to catch up on. =P awww... no more love choice, eh? i guess it wasn't responding as well as love letter. :( and brian's post... what a cutie! of course we'd support him. i love his heavenly voice. :wub: all the best to him and hwanhee in 2007 for sure!! <333

just watched the star watch clip with the suju cut. i love how cute the boys are in singing the "congratulations" song to brian. he must be such a good hyung to the boys. ^_^

Guest superstar`kiss

awe..i think he's doing SUCH an AWESOME job!!!!* I'm really proud of him! & his message...*cries*...i swear.......i felt tears coming down..! haha!!

-BRIAN OPPA HWAITING!!!!!!! :wub:

Guest claustrophobic

^ wow, thanks for the info, Jen. add those to my notepad for brian's schedule so i remember what to download. :P and thanks for the pics! :wub: love black & white. also, thanks for the spot translations of YSMM. still need to watch that. so many clips to catch up on. =P awww... no more love choice, eh? i guess it wasn't responding as well as love letter. :( and brian's post... what a cutie! of course we'd support him. i love his heavenly voice. :wub: all the best to him and hwanhee in 2007 for sure!! <333

just watched the star watch clip with the suju cut. i love how cute the boys are in singing the "congratulations" song to brian. he must be such a good hyung to the boys. ^_^

You're more than welcome lisa!

by the way...sorry about this people...but my sources have just informed me that Brian's gonna be on SBS True or False on Dec 22 (not Dec 21)!

Brian will also be on Energy on Dec 22!!! Anybody know what this show is??? i havent ever heard of it so im a little worried i wont be able to find a place to download it. :unsure:

Guest mcmelly

yups we'll always keep supporting brian!!! ^_^ ahh!!! means i gotta beg my mum to get his cd tonight LMAO!! >.<

woah!!! thnks for da pics from his album ^_^

aww... suju sang brian a 'congratulations' song? that's so cute!!! ^_^

Guest kaylah^18

Old news I saw:

Fly to the Sky Brian, cleaning maniac

1fy7.jpg

"In 1 day, I dedicate 12 hours to cleaning", revealed Fly to the Sky Brian, who is busy his 1st album activities. Brian, being the cleaning maniac, do not take away from his hand his cleaning tools no matter what happens. He also washes his personal clothes. But Brian made clear that he does his laundry washing but not the folding.

Source: KBS World Radio

Credits: kpopper

^ hahaha... brian the cleaning maniac... :rolleyes:

thanks for the x-man pics & info, jodie! :D

thanks for the update, jen! ^_^ not too sure about Energy. i've never watched it and might have vaguely heard about it. i'll keep an eye out for it though. =D

ngavh, thanks for the info. brian with SSK would be awesome. :w00t:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[LQ] Brian - M.Net STAR WATCH 24 (2006-12-15).wmv [179.7MB] [brianjoo0110]

Guest chasxsarangx

aaaw that's cute about his cleaning! well at least we know he's not sloppy! lol OMG! I cant wait to see Xman! My Heechulie and Brian are on the same team WWOOOOO Double eye candy! lol

Archived