Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest xtaeheex

Whoa, 3 Handsome guys: her husband Yoo Ah In and her first love Jae Hee, and Lee Sang Yeob who has a crush on KTH in JOJ drama...Love Square? mmm interesting!   

Lee Sang-yeob has a crush on Kim Tae-hee in "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love

2013/01/27

photo277810.jpg

Lee Sang-yeob has joined "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love".

He takes on the role of Dong-pyeong, Sook-jong's relative in the upcoming SBS drama "Jang Ok-jeong Lives in Love". Dong-pyeong has the deepest affections for Jang Ok-jeong (Kim Tae-hee).

He is also Yoo Ah-in's helper. His good personality and good looks should appeal with the audience.

Meanwhile, the cast includes, Kim Tae-heeYoo Ah-inJae Hee and more and the drama will be aired in April.

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c... ( English )

I hope this drama is good and keeps my attention so that I'll tune in from start to finish. I love seeing Kim Tae Hee in a Chosun drama with amazing actors! :)

Guest xtaeheex

CNBLUE‘s drummer, Kang Minhyuk, who has been known as a big fan of actress Kim Tae Hee, asked about her and rain scandal on January 26 episode of KBS Guerilla Date.

1359206384252.jpg1359207641_456311.jpg

MC: Minhyuk you mentioned Kim Tae Hee as your ideal woman, but she left.

Minhyuk: On January the first, my heart crashed, {Bitter]

Minhyuk: I almost enlisted to the army. As much as I considered immediate ensiling   

Yonghwa to Minhyuk: You have curry on your teeth. Lol which brought laughter to cheer him up!  

Here video: start with 7.10...its mention tae hee

Guest xtaeheex

a video comes out clip say KTH interview about her scandal with Rain ..
if you look KTH didn't say anything she's just walking away from reporters and 
keeping a pleasant face also most of the clipping is clips from the past only 
the clips with KTH in the picture below is new clip when she went to the 
designer store on the 22nd January to fit on her historical clothing for her 
drama new drama JOJ...looking at kth she doesn't look happy at all trying to 
keep a pleasant face when she move away quickly from that reporter lady

Kim Tae-hee201301291740570410_1.jpg

Guest lexus123

Cocomhe said:
poor KTH, she is being bombarded by reporters, but you are right heonhee, she was still courteous towards the lady reporter, with her head up high and walking away elegantly....that's how well mannered she is respect Smiley No 110070
 I SECOND TO THIS! WELL SAID! I AGREE WITH YOU... THANKS COCOMHE!

Guest xtaeheex

Im third that! Agree KTH is so respect Smiley No 110070
I wish they'd leave her alone..KTH focus on her acting for JOJ drama right now 

She look lovely walk in the wind 556646_203235526482671_1810893784_n.jpg72955_203235533149337_1945700852_n.jpg554467_203235539816003_352745818_n.jpg

Guest lexus123

Yes xheonheex, I hope they just leave her alone! Well they are part of her career so she should just take it in as necessary evil... lol... Anyways, this was taken Jan. 22. right? and you posted her pictures on her campus tour which happened Jan 27, which means those were the latest pics, where she looks GORGEOUS AND HAPPY! Thank you for that, atleast we know that she's ok. By the way, I am glad that JOJ is with SBS, cause I know they produce good dramas. xheonheex, would you know who is the writer of JOJ? Thanks again...  I also hope that KTH would be a guest in running man together with her co-stars! Wishful thinking...  

Guest xtaeheex

Yes, clips taken on 22nd January. Jang Ok Jung produce is Boo Sung- Cheol from My Girlfriend is Gumiho.....me too i love running man and SBS...hope she joins in running man..^_^ 
lexus123,  look up top to their right in their message box you will see a diagram ...click on that diagram and it will take you back to your page to change anything you have already posted. Okay?

Guest lexus123

Oh yeah xheonheex... thank you for the info. Yes I've learned something new today...hahaha... would you know who is the writer of JOJ? Thanks

Guest xtaeheex

Jang Ok-jeong, Live for Love 
Genre: Period, Romance  Written by Choi Jung-Mi            Directed by Boo Sung-Cheol Producer by Ko Dae-Hwa
Starting: 

Guest lexus123

Hello everyone! I found this video of Rain Bi and KTH and deliberated with myself if I should post it here or not, but ended up posting it! To be fair...