Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

There is an interview done with a representative of Namoo Actors. It's a long article and this is roughly what I can understand.

He was asked about the criticisms of Tae Hee's acting in The Restless. He replied saying that she did well. Sohwa has a lovely personality and she made the character seems alive. When asked on Tae Hee's take on this, he replied that she did not regret about it as she had did her best. She accepted the end results. She will be definitely be well prepared for her 2nd movie.

oh, i am so proud of this girl, like her positive and never-give-up attitude. Nothing can make her fall, I see a great actress in the making ;) I guess nothing comes easy and I believe she is on her way to success :)

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v15422339.html

yeah its a long way to go for all of us :D maybe we should learn from KTHs attitude..theres a direct relationship bet. popularity and no. of critics so we must prepare ourselves for that :lol:

AJA AJA FIGHTING ANGEL KIM TAE HEE!! :)

She is a strong person, two of my favorite female stars are really strong ppl. Tae Hee of course being one of them. But it did say a 2nd movie, i wonder what role she would want to do? hehehhee. *cough* romantic comedy!!! :rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

She is a strong person, two of my favorite female stars are really strong ppl. Tae Hee of course being one of them. But it did say a 2nd movie, i wonder what role she would want to do? hehehhee. *cough* romantic comedy!!! :rolleyes:

oh! i love the idea tokio!!! :D we all know that its an easy gateway to gain more popularity...plus i really really wanna see her doing comedy :D actually i cant help but smile and laugh everytime i see her CFs...

it just feels so good to see her playful and all :lol:

Guest localpinoy

shes got the spirit...i love how she accepted her results and everyone who worked with her commended her for her great work in her first movie role. ill be excited to see what other characters she can take to "come alive."

and yes istatowin and KTH fans...aja aja!!!! "okay?" <---from kim rae won in LSIH :)

scaps from one of those bathroom enocunters in LSIH :lol:

%7Boption%7Ddus9-1.jpg%7Boption%7Dall9-1.jpg[/]

%7Boption%7Ddus9-2.jpg[]%7Boption%7Dall9-2.jpg[/]

%7Boption%7Dall9-4.jpg[/]%7Boption%7Ddus9-4.jpg[g]

%7Boption%7Dall9-3.jpg[/]]%7Boption%7Ddus9-3.jpg[/]

lol one of my favorite scenes in LSIH .. acutally just about all the bathroom scenes between the two of them were adorable, i really liked the kiss scene though .. lol tae hee is the only female actress i know that can look that good, even when shes brushing her teeth :)

There is an interview done with a representative of Namoo Actors. It's a long article and this is roughly what I can understand.

He was asked about the criticisms of Tae Hee's acting in The Restless. He replied saying that she did well. Sohwa has a lovely personality and she made the character seems alive. When asked on Tae Hee's take on this, he replied that she did not regret about it as she had did her best. She accepted the end results. She will be definitely be well prepared for her 2nd movie.

oh, i am so proud of this girl, like her positive and never-give-up attitude. Nothing can make her fall, I see a great actress in the making ;) I guess nothing comes easy and I believe she is on her way to success :)

Full Article http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/movie.../v15422339.html

lol and this is exactly why tae hee is amazing .. her attitude is just so optimistic .. this is why even when the critics try to knock her down, she seems to fall down and get right back up again and even stronger. haha i think all these bad reviews will help fuel her to do much better on her next movie ..

aja aja fighting tae hee ! .. ill support her no matter what :)

Guest saranghaeB

Hey guys.. new here.. almost half way through LSIH.. n awww falling in love with KTH.. she's juz gorgeous n amazing.. she can cry as well.. loving her..!!!

Guest istatowin

lol one of my favorite scenes in LSIH .. acutally just about all the bathroom scenes between the two of them were adorable, i really liked the kiss scene though .. lol tae hee is the only female actress i know that can look that good, even when shes brushing her teeth :)

lol and this is exactly why tae hee is amazing .. her attitude is just so optimistic .. this is why even when the critics try to knock her down, she seems to fall down and get right back up again and even stronger. haha i think all these bad reviews will help fuel her to do much better on her next movie ..

aja aja fighting tae hee ! .. ill support her no matter what :)

yeah! shes the cutest when it comes to brushing teeth!! and she's giggling while doing that :lol: that made it more exciting :lol:

hello, anyone know where I can watch Restless? thanks

its only available in cinemas blehbleh :( no dvd yet...

nway alo to you :)

Guest istatowin

Hey guys.. new here.. almost half way through LSIH.. n awww falling in love with KTH.. she's juz gorgeous n amazing.. she can cry as well.. loving her..!!!

alo saranghaeB! :) haha! expect more from KTH in the 2nd half :lol:

and yes shes gorgeous even in her simplest outfit in LSIH :D

Guest iheartjeonghoon

i think those film critics are making negative comments about tae hee's movies because they think that she's just another pretty figure who knows nothing but to pose. even The Restless has been a flop maybe because of less advertisements and sponsors because most of them don't believe on tae hee! :D

Guest Satine_Ross

pres angel ur right...MGY looks different in that photo!!!

jicks, now im really dying to see the restless :)

alo kieron! :) wow thats nice!! i wanna hav one too! *envious*

im yet to watch blood diamond..is jennifer connely (one of my fave hollywood actress) good in it? :D

Ista, Jen did pretty good in it. yu know she's one of the main reason i wanna see Blood diamond (she's also my fav :) ) Have you ever seen Requiem for a dream?? Critics said this's her best drama so far.

haha Taehee's my wallpaper B)

Guest Satine_Ross

Hahhaha awww i hope you like it, I dont want to see Blood Diamond because i already know alot about it and its been going on for years and years now that whole issue and i just dont like the way American Cinema portrays these issues sometimes. And i agree taste differ, so The Restless will probably fair better in other countries.

Yes, the plot's not new. We have seen the plot like this many times portrays by Hollywood. But seeing this remind me how good our life are!!! and how cruel the life could be :tears:

Yep,I think Restless will do better in European/American Markets.

Guest istatowin

Ista, Jen did pretty good in it. yu know she's one of the main reason i wanna see Blood diamond (she's also my fav :) ) Have you ever seen Requiem for a dream?? Critics said this's her best drama so far.

haha Taehee's my wallpaper B)

really? haha! we hav the same taste i think :lol: no havent heard of it...i only see her movies though :D shes good with her eyes too...so expressive haha! love her since A BEAUTIFUL MIND :)

KTH is my wallie, and my screensave and her voicer my ringtone :lol:

hi there! i would like to give my thoughts about the article critizesing Kim Tae Hee. I haven't seen the movie yet but i've watched some of her dramas (LoveStory in Harvard and The Nine Tailed Fox/Gumiho) and i think she done her job pretty well. she's a good actress. If she really "sucks" in acting according to them (need to emphasize,) can't they forgive her? it's her first film and the genre is not that popular in their country. Also i think she did her job, she prepared for her role, so they should be angry to the director and producer and also the writer for not making a good movie.

i also think that ms. kim tae hee can come back as stronger than before. if you look at her she seems to have a positive outlook in life. a pretty face with a killer smile like her's come on? how can she maintain that beautiful face if she has a pessimistic outlook in life? she will look older and lots and lots of wrinkles and age lines on her face would appear and no cosmetics can hide that. Right? :lol:

that's all :lol:

Guest localpinoy

ok i remember saying in this forum that i had to switch to gumiho because i thought i watched too much love story in harvard. well it just made me realize that she matches in any role...law student, a warrior for the nine-tailed fox clan, the bad girl in stairway to heaven...well i didn't just realize it for the first time but i just wanted to point out that i just realized it again. i know im not making any sense now, but i hope after reading this more than once ill get it haha.

but have any of you guys saw her other drama way back in the day...screen? i really wanna know what thats about and such. also, any news yet about her progress with her new drama "angel"?

Guest AlecRuby

I think HB should make a comedy serie with our KTH, they will be extremely funny to watch, and I haven't seen KTH in a really funny serie yet.

I think HB should make a comedy serie with our KTH, they will be extremely funny to watch, and I haven't seen KTH in a really funny serie yet.

HB as in Hyun Bin, if so then i totally agree, lol they would be the cutest little couple ever, and i bet if they did a romantic comedy together, that it would launch a whole new fanbase for tae hee and get her more recongition .. and plus come on now hyun bin is uber attractive and not to mention charming, with his sexy dimples and tae hee's well overall sexiness, they could possible dominate the whole korean industry :) ..

really? haha! we hav the same taste i think :lol: no havent heard of it...i only see her movies though :D shes good with her eyes too...so expressive haha! love her since A BEAUTIFUL MIND :)

KTH is my wallie, and my screensave and her voicer my ringtone :lol:

haha kth is my ringtone .. but im using a yoon eun hye and jjh wallie :) ..

Thanks for the artwork piggie!! its cute.

i saw pics of her ex i must admit he was a cutie, hehehe. But what type of guy is she looking for?