Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest fangweile

^^ Yeah, I also like KTH to act in romantic comedy series and I am sure that she will make us laugh till our tears fall down hehe, her beauty really fits in any role. Anyway, Is there any news about her upcoming dramas this year. SOrry if I am not yet updated. :sweatingbullets: I have read her new drama "angel" by SBS but I don't even know if when it will be aired, :unsure: . I wish that KTH will make more tv dramas cause I like her apperance in scene. The exposure of her face makes me feel great. :lol: Goodluck for her dramas. I will hang around for it.

중천 O.S.T

5378698.jpg

음반소개

시로 사기스(Shiro Sagisu) 음악감독의 "중천" OST 앨범 발매!

<신세기 에반게리온><신비한 바다의 나디아>의 세계적인 거장시로 사기스가 동`서양 음악의 완벽한 조화 선보인 <중천> OST, 시로 사기스의 음악노트와 함께 앨범으로 발매!

동`서양 음악의 완벽한 조화가 돋보이는 <중천>의 OST를 작업한 사람은 일본의 영화음악가 시로 사기스(Shiro Sagisu). 시로 사기스는 1978년 일본의 대표적인 퓨전밴드 T-SQUARE의 멤버로 데뷔하여 SMAP, Chemistry, MASH 등 일본 최고 뮤지션들의 음반에 작`편곡가로 참여했으며 현재 일본 내에서뿐만 아니라 세계적인 영화 및 게임음악가로 이름이 알려져 있다. 특히 그가 작업한 애니메이션 <신세기 에반게리온>의 OST는 일본 OST 앨범 중 역대 최대 판매량을 기록한 바 있으며 <신비한 바다의 나디아><캐산><그 남자 그여자의 사정(국내 출시명:비밀일기)> 등의 OST로 국내에서도 다수 마니아 팬들의 지지를 받는 영화음악가다.

한국영화와는 2001년 작<무사>(김성수 감독)로처음 인연을 맺었고 <중천>을 연출한 조동오 감독 역시 <무사>의조감독 출신으로, '시로 사기스 음악감독과의 작업은 내 오랜 꿈 중 하나'라고 할 만큼 절대적인 신뢰와 함께 <중천>의 영화음악을 맡겼다.

<중천>의영화음악의 핵심이 '동`서양 음률의 완벽한 조화'에 있다고 판단한 시로 사기스 음악감독은 이 밖에도, 일본의 샤쿠하치(尺八 Shakuhachi)라는 피리, 한국의 가야금과 비슷한 코토(琴 Koto)와 샤미센(三味線 Shamisen)이라는 현악기 등을 총동원하여 아름답고 섬세한 동양적 선율을 만들기 위한 노력을 아끼지 않았다고 한다.

<중천>의 OST 중 25곡, 시로 사기스가 직접 쓴 음악노트와 함께 앨범으로 발매

이번에 발매될 <중천>의 OST 앨범에는 영화에 쓰인 45곡 중 25곡이 담김 예정이다. 이곽과 소화 사이의 죽음 후에도 영원히 끝나지 않는 사랑과 인연을 그린, 영화의 주제곡이라 할 수 있는 3번 트랙 'The Tragedy 비련(悲戀)'과 영화의 명장면으로 손꼽히는 이곽의 마지막 돌격 씬에 등장하는 22번 트랙 'The Final Reckoning 최후의 전투' 등 관객들의 귀를 즐겁게 하고 마음을 울렸던 영화 속 주요 곡들이 빠짐없이 수록된다.

특히 이번 앨범에서 돋보이는 것은 시로 사기스 음악 감독이 직접 쓴 음악노트. 각 곡마다 음악에 담은 자신의 의도와 작업 과정 등에 관해 설명을 덧붙여 OST 음반을 기다려온 팬들에게 더없이 좋은 선물이 될 예정이다

디스크

CD 1

01 . Devastation Village 폐허의 마을

02 . Unforgettable Her Face, Overhanging Dangers 지울 수 없는 얼굴

03 . The Tragedy 비련(悲戀)

04 . The Dark Place 어둠의 공간

05 . Listen To The Wisdom 지혜의 말

06 . Perspective Melody 피안(彼岸)

07 . The Bond II 비운(悲運)

08 . To The End 비운의 끝

09 . 49 Days Before Heaven 천상으로 가는 49일

10 . Fantasy Of The Fate 운명 영원히 끝나지 않을 인연

11 . Clinging Feud 비련의 다른 얼굴

12 . Petal Colours From My Heart 마음에 피는 꽃

13 . Masculine Muse 기억의 울림

14 . Listen To The Love 사랑에게 듣다

15 . Beautiful Moment 축복의 시간

16 . Spiritual World영혼계

17 . Petals Battle 날카로운 꽃잎

18 . Impossible Love이룰 수 없는 사랑

19 . Love Supreme사랑이 할 수 있는 것

20 . Catastrophe파국(破局)

21 . Let Me Save Her그녀에게 가는 길

22 . The Final Reckoning 최후의 전투

23 . The Tragedy비극(悲劇)

24 . And The Finest Power 그리고, 진실한 힘

25 . The Quiet Of Love 사랑을 위한 침묵

credit http://www.yes24.com/Goods/FTGoodsView.asp...er=003001008001

Guest istatowin

hi there! i would like to give my thoughts about the article critizesing Kim Tae Hee. I haven't seen the movie yet but i've watched some of her dramas (LoveStory in Harvard and The Nine Tailed Fox/Gumiho) and i think she done her job pretty well. she's a good actress. If she really "sucks" in acting according to them (need to emphasize,) can't they forgive her? it's her first film and the genre is not that popular in their country. Also i think she did her job, she prepared for her role, so they should be angry to the director and producer and also the writer for not making a good movie.

i also think that ms. kim tae hee can come back as stronger than before. if you look at her she seems to have a positive outlook in life. a pretty face with a killer smile like her's come on? how can she maintain that beautiful face if she has a pessimistic outlook in life? she will look older and lots and lots of wrinkles and age lines on her face would appear and no cosmetics can hide that. Right? :lol:

that's all :lol:

alo cutekid! :D thats funny :lol:

Dear All, present for yours :rolleyes:

%7Boption%7D70c92438e2a34d25b9998f33.gif[/img

From Rw 吧

yay! thanks piggie! :D:wub:

Guest istatowin

ok i remember saying in this forum that i had to switch to gumiho because i thought i watched too much love story in harvard. well it just made me realize that she matches in any role...law student, a warrior for the nine-tailed fox clan, the bad girl in stairway to heaven...well i didn't just realize it for the first time but i just wanted to point out that i just realized it again. i know im not making any sense now, but i hope after reading this more than once ill get it haha.

but have any of you guys saw her other drama way back in the day...screen? i really wanna know what thats about and such. also, any news yet about her progress with her new drama "angel"?

local pinoy u can DL the screen episodes in HOME of the ANGEL! :) heres the link to the DL thread :

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Kim_Tae_Hee/ind...pic=96&st=0

Guest istatowin

I think HB should make a comedy serie with our KTH, they will be extremely funny to watch, and I haven't seen KTH in a really funny serie yet.

i welcome that idea very much too :D i like HB in MNKSS n CYON CFs!

and shes pretttier in close up scaps :lol:

thanks sis beary! how are u? :D

Hey guys.. new here.. almost half way through LSIH.. n awww falling in love with KTH.. she's juz gorgeous n amazing.. she can cry as well.. loving her..!!!

welcome to this thread saranghaeB, wonder if you have finish LSIH by now? upon completion I am sure you will fall heads over heels over her... and you will want to watch more of her... ;) come back and tell us what you think of LSIH...

fangweile, cutekid i think this is the first time i see your postings at this thread... welcome welcome..... if it's not, welcome back

Satine_Ross, haven't seen you around for a while... nice knowing that you gotten a LG phone... I wanted to get LG choco cos of Tae Hee too, but after much consideration i stick back to Samsung :P

Guest istatowin

^ wow sis beary! ur in gumiho mode now :lol: she's the prettiest in that series... :) wonder how many times she changed her outfit there when shes not masked :lol:

Guest localpinoy

see i knew it would catch on...beary is in gumiho mode! i had to switch too after i realized that i could start reciting lines from LSIH ;)

Guest istatowin

^^^^ THATS KIM DONGWAN .. from shinhwa .. lol they look adorable together :)

oh the name is quite familiar! :)

more from gbreak

200408_17_1471.jpg

200408_17_6752.jpg

one of those pics from KTH uni days???

200407_05_6536.jpg

----

200406_16_3856.jpg

cr: diennah

kimtaehee_photoshoot.jpg

fr: jpopmusic

from shenjingbing

in her soccer uniform :lol:

socceruniform.jpg

koreanfood.jpg

she loves to eat :lol:

gorgeous brother n sister tandem :D

k1102791748144ca.jpg

Guest fangweile

Thanks for posting those beautiful pix of unnie. I always love to look intently to her face, and when I do I feel something that completed my day. :D She is always pretty in her korean dramas. Thanks a lot to all KTH fans here.

Let me post this one ^_^

kimtaehee0586go.jpg

Guest istatowin

^alo fangweile! :) thats an iriver pic right? :D

Color20041.JPG

cr: baeyongjune.com

00721956_2.jpg

cr: skyscrapercity.com

KTH in her traditional hanbok

tg5.JPG

so she was in her 5th grade in this pic?

kimtaehuigradeschool5lv3dc0lo.jpg