[Current Drama 2024] Bad Memory Eraser, 나쁜 기억 지우개 -Kim Jae-Joong&Jin Se-Yeon-Fri&Sat@9:40 p.m. KST

Kim Jaejoong And Jin Se Yeon Get Into A Heated Confrontation On

Kim Jaejoong And Jin Se Yeon Get Into A Heated Confrontation On "Bad Memory Eraser"

MBN’s upcoming drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared a sneak peek of a tense encounter between Kim Jaejoong and Jin Se Yeon!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will star as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon will star as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

Newly released stills from the upcoming drama capture an unfortunate run-in between Lee Kun and Kyung Joo Yeon. Due to an accident, Kyung Joo Yeon winds up losing an important laboratory mouse that was crucial to her research. Shocked and furious, she unleashes her anger on Lee Kun, who seems bewildered by her outburst.

Bad-Memory-Eraser.jpg

“Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon’s emotional acting heightened the suspense on the filming set,” recalled the “Bad Memory Eraser” production team. “This scene is an important turning point in the relationship between their two characters, so please keep an eye on how their relationship will evolve in the future.”

“Bad Memory Eraser” premieres on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678546wpp/kim-jaejoong-and-jin-se-yeon-get-into-a-heated-confrontation-on-bad-memory-eraser

Pictures from the press conference

2DCV09V5OM_1.jpg

On the morning of the 2nd, the production presentation for MBN's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Bad Memories Eraser' (written by Jung Eun-young/directed by Yoon Ji-hoon) was held at the Stanford Hotel Korea in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Director Yoon Ji-hoon, actors Kim Jae-joong, Jin Se-yeon, Lee Jong-won, and Yang Hye-ji attended and talked about various things about the work.

cms_temp_stats_17225700051034189634.jpg

https://m.etnews.com/20240802000130

Kim Jaejoong Passionately Embraces Jin Se Yeon After Mistaking Her For His First Love In

Kim Jaejoong Passionately Embraces Jin Se Yeon After Mistaking Her For His First Love In "Bad Memory Eraser"

Kim Jaejoong and Jin Se Yeon’s doctor-patient relationship will take an unexpected turn on MBN’s “Bad Memory Eraser”!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will star as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon will star as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Lee Kun startles Kyung Joo Yeon with his unexpected reaction to seeing her after he wakes up from his surgery.

When Kyung Joo Yeon enters his hospital room to check on him after his “bad memory eraser” surgery, Lee Kun’s eyes are filled with desperate emotion upon catching sight of the doctor, whom he mistakenly believes is the first love he’s always been waiting to find.

As if he’s just been reunited with the long-lost love of a lifetime, Lee Kun tenderly caresses Kyung Joo Yeon’s cheek, leading her to stare at him in confusion. Later, he becomes overwhelmed with emotion and ultimately embraces her passionately, with Kyung Joo Yeon frozen in shock as she tries to process what’s happening.

Kim-Jaejoong-Jin-Se-Yeon-2.jpg

To find out what unfolds between the pair, tune in to the premiere of “Bad Memory Eraser” on August 2 at 9:40 p.m. KST! The drama will also be available to watch on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678579wpp/kim-jaejoong-passionately-embraces-jin-se-yeon-after-mistaking-her-for-his-first-love-in-bad-memory-eraser

Here are the ratings for Episode 1! :).

20240803000303_Kim-Jaejoong-Jin-Se-Yeon-

"Bad Memory Eraser" Premieres To Promising Ratings Amidst Olympic Coverage

MBN’s “Bad Memory Eraser” got off to a solid start last night!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong stars as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon plays neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

On August 2, the highly-anticipated series—which marks Kim Jaejoong’s first drama in seven years—aired its first episode amidst stiff competition from coverage of the ongoing 2024 Paris Olympics. According to Nielsen Korea, the premiere of “Bad Memory Eraser” scored an average nationwide rating of 1.0 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678679wpp/bad-memory-eraser-premieres-to-promising-ratings-amidst-olympic-coverage

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] Bad Memory Eraser, 나쁜 기억 지우개 -Kim Jae-Joong&Jin Se-Yeon-9:40 p.m. KST

Here are the ratings for Episode 2! :).

20240804014247_Miss-Night-and-Day.jpg?s=

"Miss Night And Day" Heads Into Finale On Its Highest Saturday Ratings Yet

Meanwhile, MBN’s new drama “Bad Memory Eraser” rose to an average nationwide rating of 1.1 percent for its second episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1678733wpp/miss-night-and-day-heads-into-finale-on-its-highest-saturday-ratings-yet

MBN's Bad-Memory Eraser started off scoring 1.04% (episode 1) and 0.93% (episode 2). 

Bad-Memory Eraser tells the story of Lee Gun (Kim Jae Joong), who was once a promising tennis player, but an injury shattered his dreams and crushed his self-esteem, transforming his life entirely. Using a memory eraser, his memory of his past is erased, and he is reborn with newfound confidence and charisma. Apart from Kim Jae Joong, Jin Se YeonLee Jong Won, and Yang Hye Ji also star in the K-drama. 

BdDk1V_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Bad-Memory Eraser?

Episode 3 of The Auditors will air on August 9 (Friday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/miss-night-and-day-heads-into-finale-with-improved-ratings

Full on campy comedy to dark melodrama at nearly every scene change - wow

I think I got whiplash from the constant full range mood swings in this drama :rolleyes:

I hope I'm wrong but I'm getting serious Flowers for Algernon vibes here - Mouse who dies, Male Lead who undergoes same procedure, starts falling in love with the doctor afterwards ... That story's ending was heartbreaking, here's hoping this one isn't.

The billing has our ML "mistakenly" falling for the FL as his first love ... I think(hope) she actually is.

Still trying to figure out how the SFL fits in - Episode 2 ends with her showing up at the FL's mothers house, so maybe they're sisters? 

A bumpy start, but I'm enjoying it so far. 

• Like 2

Bad Memory Eraser: Episodes 1-2

by solstices

When a traumatized athlete crosses paths with a neuroscience researcher, he’s granted a miracle — the chance to erase his painful memories and turn his dismal life around. The question is, has he truly received a blessing, or will his past come back to haunt him alongside unexpected side effects?

EPISODES 1-2

The drama opens in the childhood days of the tennis prodigy LEE GUN, who’s just one point away from winning the World Junior Championship. His younger brother LEE SHIN serves as his ball kid, cheering his hyung on from the sidelines. At the pivotal moment, the opponent’s racket slips from his hand, soaring straight toward Shin. Instinctively, Gun leaps to shield his brother, taking the brunt of the impact — and though he wins gold, the injury irreversibly alters the trajectory of his life.

All grown up now, Gun (Kim Jae-joong) rewatches the video of his match while on a plane with his family. At the first class bar, fellow passenger KYUNG JOO-YEON (Jin Se-yeon) overhears Gun’s self-pitying lamentations, typing up an armchair diagnosis on her tablet PC. They’re equally all up in their heads, with Joo-yeon mistakenly assuming Gun is flirting with her — when really all he wants is to point out her lipstick has smudged. A sudden bout of turbulence sends Gun’s thumb landing right on Joo-yeon’s lips, and then she lets him fall to the floor in order to save her tablet from shattering. LOL, these two are a mess.

Gun and Joo-yeon’s mishaps don’t end there. While distracting the horde of reporters and fangirls in tennis star Shin’s place, Gun accidentally crashes into Joo-yeon again, unknowingly mixing up their identical luggages. Then he realizes his family’s car has accidentally driven off without him, not even noticing he hadn’t boarded.

A heartbreaking flashback shows that Gun’s parents had left him with his grandmother for a few years, so that he wouldn’t have to endure through watching Shin practice tennis without him. While chasing after his parents’ taxi, Gun had dropped his medal into a lake, then fallen in after it — and a young girl had saved him from drowning.

In the present day, poor Gun is the black sheep of the family. His parents fawn over the golden child Shin (Lee Jong-won!), catering to his every need, while Gun deals with Mom (Yoon Yoo-seon) barging in for the kimchi refrigerator in his bedroom. Needless to say, Gun thinks about as highly of himself as others do of him — that is to say, not at all. Amidst his horrible day, he can’t muster up the energy to answer Joo-yeon’s frantic calls asking for her luggage back.

Gun’s trauma manifests in phantom pains that plague his right hand, and that’s how he crosses paths with Joo-yeon again. She’s a psychiatrist, and she diagnoses his ailment with a cold pragmatism — it’s all in his head. Her words come across as dismissive of Gun’s predicament, but once she reviews his case file, she leaves him a sincere voicemail clarifying her stance and validating his pain.

more

https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/bad-memory-eraser-episodes-1-2/

"Bad Memory Eraser" Stars Kim Jae Joong And Lee Jong Won To Hold Exclusive Live Interview With Viki

Aug 08, 2024
by S Kim

Tune in for an exclusive live event with Viki starring the “Bad Memory Eraser” stars Kim Jae Joong and Lee Jong Won!

On August 8 at 6:30 p.m. PDT (August 9 at 10:30 a.m. KST), Rakuten Viki will be holding an Instagram Live broadcast with Kim Jae Joong and Lee Jong Won, who recently captivated fans through “Bad Memory Eraser.” The actors will not only answer questions from viewers all around the globe, but they will also partake in fun games while interacting with fans.

live-event.jpeg

Previously, many stars including Moon Sang Min and Kim Do Wan from “Wedding Impossible,” Bae In Hyuk and Lee Se Young from “The Story of Park’s Marriage Contract,” Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun from “My Happy Ending,” Joo Won from “The Midnight Studio,” and more joined Viki for exclusive live interviews.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1679745wpp/bad-memory-eraser-stars-kim-jae-joong-and-lee-jong-won-to-hold-exclusive-live-interview-with-viki

• Like 1

20240808075423_bad-memory-eraser-11.jpg?

Exclusive: Kim Jae Joong And Jin Se Yeon Talk First Impressions, Their "Bad Memory Eraser" Characters, And More

Aug 08, 2024
by Soompi

Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon have dished with Soompi about their latest drama “Bad Memory Eraser”!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a romance drama about Lee Kun (Kim Jae Joong), once a promising tennis player whose life changes due to a memory eraser, and neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon (Jin Se Yeon), who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

Along with the drama’s recent premiere, the two actors took time to chat with Soompi about their drama and reveal more about themselves.

Read the full interview below!

bad_memory_eraser_poster_4p_1611x2296_17

What were your first impressions of the “Bad Memory Eraser” script?

Kim Jae Joong: I was greatly attracted to being able to play a character with two completely different personalities in one project. Also, the script was fun and touching at the same time.

Jin Se Yeon: I really enjoyed reading the script the first time and was completely immersed without analyzing at all. Then I read it again, concentrating on the characters, and I felt like I really wanted to give it a try. I didn’t want to miss this project because I thought it’s not just a typical rom-com but one with distinctive characters.

What were your first impressions of each other, and what are your current impressions?

Kim Jae Joong: My first impression of Jin Se Yeon was that she was like an angel. As I got to know her better, I realized that she truly is an angel-like person.

Jin Se Yeon: Kim Jae Joong was a huge top star in Korea and overseas when I was in middle school, so I was nervous but excited to work with him! I could feel his bright energy right away when he greeted me at the script reading. When I saw how he took care of everyone in such a short period of time, I thought he was a really nice person, and even now, that impression is still the same!

What did you especially focus on or prepare for your role in “Bad Memory Eraser”?

Kim Jae Joong: I had to manage significant fluctuations in tension. Depending on the scenes I was filming, I had to portray Lee Kun both before and after losing his memory several times a day, which was quite challenging. I had to change everything from my posture to my gaze, facial expressions, and even my way of speaking.

Jin Se Yeon: When working, Kyung Joo Yeon is rational and stern to the point where she might seem harsh and cold. However, she is clumsy when it comes to love. I wanted to portray this lovable character in a multi-dimensional way. I focused most on ensuring that the transition between her different sides appears natural, reducing the gap between these traits. If not done carefully, it could make her seem like a different character. My biggest hope was that Kyung Joo Yeon’s journey of learning about love would come across as endearing.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1680004wpp/exclusive-kim-jae-joong-and-jin-se-yeon-talk-first-impressions-their-bad-memory-eraser-characters-and-more

• Like 1

• larus changed the title to [Current Drama 2024] Bad Memory Eraser, 나쁜 기억 지우개 -Kim Jae-Joong&Jin Se-Yeon-Fri&Sat@9:40 p.m. KST

Kim Jae Joong Is Determined To Charm His Way Into Jin Se Yeon's Heart In

Kim Jae Joong Is Determined To Charm His Way Into Jin Se Yeon's Heart In "Bad Memory Eraser"

MBN drama “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared new stills ahead of its upcoming episode!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will star as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon will star as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

Spoilers

Previously on “Bad Memory Eraser,” Lee Kun transformed into a sweet yet brazen character after undergoing surgery to erase his bad memories. He relentlessly flirted with his doctor, Kyung Joo Yeon, after mistaking her for his first love.

Joo Yeon initially tried to inform Lee Kun that his confusion was a side effect of the surgery. However, she realized that witnessing his first love kiss his brother Lee Shin (Lee Jong Won) on the day of his accident had turned his first love into a bad memory. To help Lee Kun start anew, she reluctantly let him think that she was his first love.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Lee Kun sits on a blanket in the hospital garden that Joo Yeon often walks through, eagerly waiting for her with a flower in his hair. The moment he spots Joo Yeon, he gazes at her with sparkling eyes.

Later, Lee Kun stands behind a tree and gazes at Joo Yeon longingly while holding a bouquet of roses, as if ready to propose. Lee Kun employs various strategies to charm Joo Yeon, from clinging to the tree and striking seductive poses to extending his arm with the bouquet, all in an effort to win her affection.

When Joo Yeon sees Lee Kun, she is visibly shocked and flustered. Wearing a stunned expression, she awkwardly tries to ignore him while struggling not to spit out the coffee in her mouth. However, she’s ultimately unable to ignore him completely and finds herself stealing glances at him.

bad-memory-eraser-1_166c89.jpg

The next episode of “Bad Memory Eraser” will air on August 9 at 9:40 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1679996wpp/kim-jae-joong-is-determined-to-charm-his-way-into-jin-se-yeons-heart-in-bad-memory-eraser

Here are the ratings for Episode 3! :).

20240810012514_Kim-Jae-Joong-1.jpg?s=900

"Bad Memory Eraser" Rises To Its Highest Ratings Yet For 3rd Episode

MBN’s “Bad Memory Eraser” is on the rise!

On August 9, the new romance drama starring JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong and Jin Se Yeon enjoyed a significant jump in viewership for its third episode.

According to Nielsen Korea, the latest broadcast of “Bad Memory Eraser” earned an average nationwide rating of 1.7 percent, marking a noteworthy increase from its first two episodes (which scored nationwide averages of 1.0 and 1.1 percent respectively).

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. Kim Jae Joong stars as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon plays neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1680357wpp/bad-memory-eraser-rises-to-its-highest-ratings-yet-for-3rd-episode

The FL is one of the most unlikeable in recent times. She is a physician/neurologist ande yet treats ML in a shabby way - and then wonders if he tried to kill himself due to her saying his life is worth less than the mouse. 

Her inner dialogue is super judgemental as well, and I hope professionals are not like that.

ML isn't super either, but at least his excuse is that there was some experiment done without his knowledge/consent.

That FL is just super terrible. 

Here are the ratings for Episode 4! :).

20240811002550_The-Auditors-Romance-in-t

"The Auditors" Heads Into Finale On Highest Saturday Ratings Yet As "Romance In The House" Premieres

MBN’s “Bad Memory Eraser” also earned its highest Saturday ratings yet, scoring a nationwide average of 1.5 percent for its fourth episode.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1680405wpp/the-auditors-heads-into-finale-on-highest-saturday-ratings-yet-as-romance-in-the-house-premieres

Bad Memory Eraser: Episodes 3-4

by solstices

Our workaholic researcher learns more about her lovestruck patient, inadvertently uncovering just how dysfunctional his family is beneath their picture-perfect surface. The weight of sporting fame is crushing his little brother’s shoulders, even as the selfless tennis star tries to push forward with a smile for the sake of everyone but himself.

EPISODES 3-4

The drama’s second week picks right back up on the secondhand embarrassment, as Gun follows Joo-yeon around like the cringeworthy lead of a romance manhwa, complete with soft backlighting and fluttery flower petals. Gun’s story of how his first love saved his life at thirteen earns Joo-yeon instant parental approval, but it makes Joo-yeon feel like a fraud.

She lies to Gun that she has a secret boyfriend, and Gun assumes she’s dating her hospital crush YOON TEO (Kim Jae-yong) — except Gun soon finds out Teo is an incorrigible womanizer. To Joo-yeon, the keychain Teo gave her is a sincere birthday gift, and she’s devastated when she accidentally loses it. To Teo, however, it’s a value pack souvenir he gave to every employee.

Gun, despite his jealousy, can’t bear to watch Joo-yeon’s distress. Not only does he pilfer an employee’s keychain to pretend he found Joo-yeon’s missing one, but he also blocks her from witnessing Teo kiss a junior researcher, eventually resorting to cupping Joo-yeon’s face so she can’t turn around. It makes him look like the bad guy who doesn’t know boundaries, earning Joo-yeon’s ire, but he holds on until Teo and his beau separate.

Meanwhile, Shin is still dealing with the fallout of Gun’s suicide attempt. The police collect his statement, but save for some half-formed suspicions about how quickly Shin managed to pull Gun out of the water, they’re ready to close the case. However, the opportunistic agency director HONG JOON-MAN (Han Sang-jin) coerces Shin into renewing his contract, threatening to spread rumors about Gun otherwise.

Contrary to the flawlessly glamorous life we saw our tennis star basking in last week, Shin has been buckling under the micromanaging of his helicopter mom and the weight of everyone’s high expectations. As a result, Shin has developed OCD, and he constantly overcommits himself trying to please everyone. When Joo-yeon fills in for his regular psychiatrist Dong-chil one day, she immediately clocks Shin’s compulsive tendencies, then cuts right to the heart of the matter — Shin’s always worrying about others, but never himself. “Does my opinion matter?” Shin asks, as if already convinced that the answer is no. But Joo-yeon counters that it’s his life — his own opinion should matter most.

Greedy for advertising bucks, Director Hong pressures Shin into wearing a new pair of sponsored sneakers, and in order to protect Gun, Shin has no choice but to agree. Shin wins his match, but at the cost of terribly painful blisters. He quickly hides his bloody socks when his parents enter the room, and when Mom lectures him to live up to his reputation, Shin quietly promises to do better. Noooo, his eyes look so sad. *Sobs*

Later that day, Joo-yeon accidentally bumps into Shin in the convenience store, causing him to drop and crack his boiled eggs. Pouting adorably, Shin whines that it’s a jinx and he’ll lose his final match tomorrow — and so Joo-yeon ends up on a foodie tour with him to break the jinx’s curse. It turns out Shin was doing it all to lift the stressed Joo-yeon’s spirits, and when she realizes he’d once again been looking out for others and not himself, she stuns him by sincerely praising his earlier match. Breaking out into a beatific smile, Shin sticks to his exercise routine by running alongside her taxi. Aww.

That’s how Shin winds up running into Gun at the hospital, and after Gun tackles his baby bro to the ground so he can’t return Joo-yeon’s lost keychain to her (and blow his cover), the brothers share a bonding moment on the grass. Reminiscing about their childhood days, Gun declares that he’s still holding fast to his childhood dream — becoming not just a world star, but the universe’s star. Shin promises to fulfill it in his stead, and in turn, Gun reminds him that he ought to chase his own dream. “Winning isn’t what’s important,” Gun says. “What matters is doing something that truly makes you happy.”

Joo-yeon and Gun’s words linger in Shin’s mind the following morning, and on the competition field, Shin drops a serve. Cue shocked gasps from everyone, who can’t believe the flawless tennis prince could ever make such a mistake. Shin still wins, but when Mom chastises him in the aftermath, he walks out on his scheduled appointments. He’s going to take a rest — by his own decision, for once. Ahh, I’m so proud of him! *wipes tear*

more https://www.dramabeans.com/2024/08/bad-memory-eraser-episodes-3-4/

by Lily Alice, August 12, 2024

MBN's Bad-Memory Eraser scored 1.66% and 1.54% for episodes 3 and 4, respectively, a decent improvement from 1.04% (episode 1) and 0.93% (episode 2). 

Bad-Memory Eraser tells the story of Lee Goon, who was once a promising tennis player, but an injury shattered his dreams and crushed his self-esteem, transforming his life entirely. Using a memory eraser, his memory of his past is erased, and he is reborn with newfound confidence and charisma. The K-drama stars Kim Jae JoongJin Se YeonLee Jong Won, and Yang Hye Ji in lead roles. 

vX3Og2_2f.png

When and where to watch the K-drama Bad-Memory Eraser?

Episode 5 of Bad-Memory Eraser will air on August 16 (Friday). The K-drama is available to stream on Viki.

https://mydramalist.com/article/romance-in-the-house-gets-a-promising-start-bad-memory-eraser-goes-steady

Jin Se Yeon And Yang Hye Ji Bond After Getting Drunk In

Jin Se Yeon And Yang Hye Ji Bond After Getting Drunk In "Bad Memory Eraser"

MBN’s “Bad Memory Eraser” has shared a sneak peek of Jin Se Yeon and Yang Hye Ji bonding during its next episode!

“Bad Memory Eraser” is a new romance drama about a man whose life changes due to a memory eraser and the woman who holds his fate in her hands. JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong stars as Lee Kun, who was once a promising tennis player but lost his self-esteem and confidence after an injury. Jin Se Yeon stars as neuropsychiatrist Kyung Joo Yeon, who unintentionally winds up becoming Lee Kun’s fake first love through memory manipulation.

Spoilers

On the previous episode of “Bad Memory Eraser,” Lee Kun began making moves as a charismatic CEO after founding his own sports agency, suggesting that he was finally on the right track. Later, Kyung Joo Yeon tried to secretly sneak her suitcase out of Lee Kun’s apartment while he wasn’t there—but at the very end of the episode, she was caught red-handed when Lee Kun unexpectedly came home earlier than anticipated.

In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, Kyung Joo Yeon ends up spending the night in her parking lot after getting drunk. The typically fastidious and put-together Kyung Joo Yeon is nowhere to be found, and the doctor is uncharacteristically all over the place as she stumbles home after too many drinks.

However, Kyung Joo Yeon isn’t alone—with her is Jeon Sae Yan (Yang Hye Ji), who remains steadfastly by her side. The two women eventually fall asleep together in a corner of the parking lot, with their chaotic night marking the rebirth of a close-knit friendship between the two women.

Bad-Memory-Eraser-13.jpg

To find out why Kyung Joo Yeon ends up getting so drunk—and how she bonds with Jeon Sae Yan in the process—catch the next episode of “Bad Memory Eraser” on August 16 at 9:40 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1681631wpp/jin-se-yeon-and-yang-hye-ji-bond-after-getting-drunk-in-bad-memory-eraser