[Current Drama 2024] Scandal - 스캔들 - Mon to Fri @ 19:50 KST

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

we are not even halfway mark and already many of the secrets are out and people all known who each other is. how will we get from here till the murder? 

The drama withen the drama is currently airing with high ratings. Firing the writer would be bad press. 

I still think the murder is going to happen at the halfway mark and Seol-Ah is going to get framed for murder, then there is going to be a time jump. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

On 6/20/2024 at 7:44 PM, liyahsbutterfly said:

I know right?! I thought he was her son, but it's possible that it was a mistranslation on Namu Wiki. However, Ji-Yeon is already her daughter, so the man very well be the aunt's husband.

The drama actually addressed that the father looks young. LOL. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

I still think the murder is going to happen at the halfway mark and Seol-Ah is going to get framed for murder, then there is going to be a time jump. 

I feel the same way.  In fact I think Seol-Ah will end up finding out who actually killed Moon Jeong In.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, kboramint said:

I guess he would technically be Seol Ah's stepfather. I'm talking about Seol Ah's nannie's husband btw. 

I know, it’s the one SA called aunty’s husband.

I was thinking of the couple’s daughter. Maybe she’s the daughter of the wife who married a much younger man. So he would be the young girl’s stepfather. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, primepropertyturkey1 said:

Speaking of scandals, did anyone notice how the storyline cleverly incorporates various social and economic aspects? It’s like a property investment, where every decision can lead to either significant growth or unexpected challenges.

Are you a Chat AI bot? I'm not clicking on that link. 

• LOL 2

Based on the preview for next week, it applying that Jin Ho is not the son of Jung Ah but that's kind of strange. Shouldn't Jung Ah remember she gave birth to a male??

UNLESS

Jung Ah was trying to test if they were blood related not because she gave birth to him but someone blood related gave birth to him. That being Jung Ah's twin sister.

The person we see giving birth in a flashback and the past photo of Woo-Jin and the girl (We assume that's Jung-Ah with her past lover) might not be Jung Ah at all. 

@liyahsbutterfly What do you think, Woo-Jin (that guy that looks like Jin Ho) is not Jung Ha's past lover but her twin sister's past lover. I'm so onboard on your twin theory and everything makes sense when it comes to that theory. If Jung-Ah thinks she gave birth to Jin-Ho then why doesn't she remember giving birth to a male or show any signs that she abandoned a baby in the past?  

----

Also, who is that kid that Lee Sun-Ae past away? Are we to believe Director Na lost a older brother?    

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Fun fact: You know all these dramas where the character takes the tooth brush of another character without them knowing and uses it to get a DNA Test? To prove that they are bio-parent? In reality, you can't do this without the tooth brush owner's concent. There's more hurdles to go through to have labs secretly do a DNA tests.    

• Like 2

16 hours ago, kboramint said:

Also, who is that kid that Lee Sun-Ae past away? Are we to believe Director Na lost a older brother?   

well that was a nice twist. think director Na is adopted which is why he had no reaction when he met chairman Min. the assistant director though might be her biological son as she was pregnant when they got divorced.. well at least we now know that she has a very good reason for revenge and it isn't just about being dumped. she is going to insist on the drama getting produced her way as she is now an investor. 

Ju Ryun running after Jin Woo is annoying and rather pathetic as she continuously crosses his boundaries and suffocates him. but it is going to be funny when she finds herself in a triangle with her own mother. ^_^

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

well that was a nice twist. think director Na is adopted which is why he had no reaction when he met chairma

Min and wife had two children when he was messing around with the FL. It’s unlikely the older was adopted. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, maribella said:

Min and wife had two children when he was messing around with the FL. It’s unlikely the older was adopted. 

they showed in the latest episode that the older one died because she couldn't afford a doctor after divorce. she asked for money but chairman and FL didn't provide. thats why ex-wife wants revenge on chairman and FL. so that means director Na is most likely adopted. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

well that was a nice twist. think director Na is adopted which is why he had no reaction when he met chairman Min. the assistant director though might be her biological son as she was pregnant when they got divorced.. well at least we now know that she has a very good reason for revenge and it isn't just about being dumped. she is going to insist on the drama getting produced her way as she is now an investor. 

Depending on the future interactions between her and Seol-Ah, I really could see her being the one that actually killed Jung-Ah and frame Seol-Ah for it. We all assume that Jung-Ah's husband is going to be the murderer but I believe there is a twist coming. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I really could see her being the one that actually killed Jung-Ah and frame Seol-Ah for it.

I honestly think they'll be allies since Director Na and Seol-Ah do end up together in the future.

• Like 2