[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

Dr. Han was full aware that the U Ri's mother that died from cancer wasn't U Ri's birth mother and was full aware he was lost at his hospital. U Ri's mother that died asked if Dr. Ham was his father.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Very good question. I find that them so infuriating. Instead of working together and communicating. Both are doing their investigation separately. Is there a reason why the writer is doing this?

JT already found HW and is confirm that he is MR son thru the cancer patient, yet he doesn't do anything to get him.

now! i'm at lost... why did the writer did that? is it to make the conflict more comflicated? are they (JT and MR) going to get devorce at the end of the drama? 

I think what JT done is disgraceful to the family and a grave sin and deserve to be devorce, how can the writer fix what he have done to make them (JT and MR) ok in the end?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maribella said:

The writer seems to want to keep us guessing. Is Director Han a good or a bad man? 

It seems like Director Han found Mari's son that day. Did he do nothing about it?  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, kboramint said:

It seems like Director Han found Mari's son that day. Did he do nothing about it?  

I have a feeling that he become scared that because of him the cancer patient died and might get blaim for it. so he run away then when he came back HW is already gone 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

I have a feeling that he become scared that because of him the cancer patient died and might get blaim for it. so he run away then when he came back HW is already gone 

So he basically lost HW twice. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kboramint said:

So he basically lost HW twice. 

due to his negligence obviously! 😅 

I think if the writer doersn't want him to bacome evil or misleading us that's the route his going to take 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, maribella said:

The writer seems to want to keep us guessing. Is Director Han a good or a bad man? 

probably he is just human -- this wasn't done out of some evil planning. we will get a few more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle on why he didn't confirm his suspicions later... 

6 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

mari is going to be mad. we need a bit more info but it feels like the only person who is going to get his mistake is restaurant mom because she lost sooji even though she almost saw her.

in his case, he saw a kid that looked like hyun woo but he can't be 100% sure because there has been a gap of few years and the kid neither responded or recognized him. secondly, he is speaking to a woman who is so ill that the machines start beeping like crazy. did she really understand his questions? was he able to hear her through the mask? did she know what he was saying? he really has no way to assess that because the time was too quick and he also moved away to further not distress the patient. 

am also thinking that by the time he came back, hyun woo was already gone and he might have assumed that he just made a mistake -- saw a similar looking kid. 

am glad that HS is starting to speak up because he definitely needs to lay out how much he has been hurt during the 30 years. mari really is so wrapped up in her pain that she doesn't see others. she will definitely hate and blame doctor han. a divorce is looking more likely. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kboramint said:

He was quite indecisive. If he had just talked to the boy, he could see the kid better.  It’s the usual kdrama missing by inch throughout the show until the last few episodes or maybe episode 100.

I have said it all along, what’s so important to get her name in her mum’s registry. She’s beginning to see it my way. :smile:

NY is ferreting around the house,  she’s the Han DIL. 

• LOL 1

On 7/21/2024 at 9:38 PM, UnniSarah said:

I'm about to post that here chingu, I think that's Mari's house (but I'm not to sure) 

the caption said - "What's up ~ Yes, you're doing well ~ Bring some ice cold water too, my brother." 

and Eunjung Respond - " Ha,,, let's not be siblings!! 🔥🔥

Edited by ferily
Please don't gifa videos. Thanks!
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, kboramint said:

Based on the previews, WR could have found out that Mari is his bio-mother before Mari could find out that WR is her son.   

I hope that is exactly what happens @kboramint.  Someone needs to know because Na Young is snooping now and her life with HANS is becoming very difficult.

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91aunqq7sm3y61i4qf8j

Has anyone noticed that HS is always on eggshells around his mom. Watch his moves chingus. He is always observing her face and emotions before speaking to her. I am glad he spoke up and tells his mom how much he hates his family keeps being torn apart. 

I am kinda grateful that NY and HS aren’t in love. If they were in love, she would have sowed discord between HS and his parent because she is petty and has a victim complex. 

• Like 2

Na Young : I will think about it?

I mean what is there to think about. She is supposed to saaay 

NY:  NE eomonim 

smh smh   Why push yourself to serve your arch enemy, anc cause a scene at your In Laws place.

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91zd4phlgcd92kqh1laa

15 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

were in love, she would have sowed discord between HS and his parent because she is petty and has a victim complex. 

She’s like a rat, sniffing here and there. Why did she have to eavesdrop on her FIL? 

• Like 1