[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

Let's settle this once and for all  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would HW be the evil one instead of HJ if HJ had not chosen to follow her mother because of the ‘whisper’ from HW?

• No, HJ is just bad, she will use the abusive stepmother for excuse or something. HW will still be the normal sister with some issues.
    • Yes, the feckless mother and her henpecked husband will turn any child evil.
    • No, the drama has shown us nothing that would indicate HJ was any more or less evil than her sister
    • Yes, her actions since the whisper clearly indicate a pre-existing psychopathic condition that only manifested after the whisper.
    • None of the above / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Will there be more deaths? It’s been a while since someone was killed. (choose as many as you like)

• YC is declining, not as fast as real brain cancer patients, but dying. He is next.
    • They are keeping Chase and Attorney Baek alive so that one of them will die at the end.
    • YC’s sister is next. She can be removed without affecting the story.
    • MIL twin has double crossed too many people, she’s next.
    • San Duel - he's been essentially scene filler material since the writer change - he'll get caught in the crossfire between sisters
    • San Duels Girlfriend - she stole Hye Ji's phone at Hye Won's direction, nations have gone to war for less - she's doomed
    • Sane Aunt - she'll lip off at Hye Ji at the wrong moment, and "poof" ... she's gone
    • The Yoon housekeeper - she helped Hye Ji in the past, but she's probably on Hye Won's payroll - Hye Ji finds out and its time for a new maid.
    • Min Jun - the only level headed/devoted gf in the show, and we can't have her survive, that would be too "warm and fuzzy"
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Will HW go to jail?

• No, the little traps she set for the doctor and her allies were not recorded
    • Yes, for committing BDE to an asylum by manipulating medical reports
    • No, Attorney Baek is kept in the show to play his most important scene, defending HW.
    • Yes she will, together with Chase who has been assisting her.
    • Yes, but only for one or two of her lesser crimes - no more than two years (if that)
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2024 at 11:00 AM

5 hours ago, maribella said:

Ji Chang was the SML in Love Twist. He looks too young for her. 

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

yea he looks like her younger brother. but then,

He hear you  :joy:

So he ask of her don’t add more wrinkles , he can’t look like younger brother 

IMG-9034.gif

• LOL 4

I’ve got the actors real ages.

FL and ML are 41

SFL and SFL are 36. 
They are playing characters 5-6 years younger.

The father actor is 52, grandmother is 81 snd mother is 55. Quite close in all.

I am trying to guess where the ML comes in. Maybe he is an old bf?

• Like 3

So Episode 2 ...

Only 2 episodes in and we got flagrant product placement and bad dad jokes :lol:

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but is no one else wondering why grandma has blue hair? am totally fascinated by this woman's style. :lol:

Maybe she'll be like the evil mom in Miss Montecristo - always taking fashion risks, and we'll get another space suit outfit out of this.

Sassy Link Neal GIF by Rhett and Link

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

When Cameraman think this the plot

I've watched the scene several times and fail to see the issue :rolleyes:

51 minutes ago, maribella said:

The FL and SML are so loving and happy, they have to make him bad if she’s going to end with ML. 
 I think we are getting a bad ML. She was pregnant in the car chase at the opening.

You mean we're getting a bad SML ... product placement Oppa is going down

As for the rest of initial impressions ...

- FL's dad seems truly remorseful for losing contact with daughter

- Art Gallery MIL ... undecided ... she seems to care about the FL but it could be a front

- Please stop the big eyes with a fan blast to the face ... little sister looks comedic not dramatic :lol:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

You mean we're getting a bad SML ... product placement Oppa is going down

I quite like them together. I hope they keep him devoted to her, even though he makes her look old.

Kdrama grandmas are tough old birds. Eighty and she’s still the chairman. 
She does not like either of the sister but more against HJ, who’s without any scruple, like Kang Se Ran. But it’s only been two episodes, who knows?

Art Gallery MIL ... undecided ... she seems to care about the FL but it could be a front

The summary says she’s going to die. 

We were shown the furious driving by both sisters and HJ was trying  to kill  HW who was pregnant. We are going to be left guessing when this would happen, just like Jong Da Jung’s drowning.

Maybe she'll be like the evil mom in Miss Montecristo - always taking fashion risks, and we'll get another space suit outfit out of this.

You mean the big collar woman? Have you forgotten? The mild mannered husband was the puppet master. Not that it changed anything just expects us not to want her dead, I think.

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, maribella said:

I quite like them together. I hope they keep him devoted to her, even though he makes her look old.

From the synopsis it sounds like the FL is headed for Lawyer in this one

57 minutes ago, maribella said:

You mean the big collar woman? Have you forgotten? The mild mannered husband was the puppet master. Not that it changed anything just expects us not to want her dead, I think.

Thats the one :lol: ... Yes, the old man was the larger criminal but the evil mothers wardrobe spurred more conversations and in-thread polls.

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, maribella said:

Are we going to get FL’s father and SML’s aunt romance? Those PJs won’t help @Ameera Ali

Poor guy , if he end with her that will be too much for him :mrgreen:

IMG-9099.gif

he already got crazy sister , he don’t need more excitement :joy:

IMG-9098.gif

• LOL 3

She found out that she was her sister and asked her about the necklace and she said her dad gave her in Christmas and since then she wearing it :o

cto

==

next preview

5En_mX.gif

cto

• Thanks 3

Is she going to seduce the soon to be BIL?

HW was 9 years old their parents divorced, whatever she said to cause HJ  to change her mind did not mitigate the parents’ responsibility. The father was like a dead log, he knew what his wife was like. If he had fought to keep both girls, it didn’t show.

I am afraid we are in for a long ‘smart villain, dumb heroine’.  It’s only episode 2 and the baddie already has the upper hand. 

We can have one poll question: when will FL find out the SFL is HJ?

• Like 4

17 hours ago, maribella said:

Are we going to get FL’s father and SML’s aunt romance? Those PJs won’t help

That guy wasn't the FL's dad :huh:

7 hours ago, maribella said:

I am afraid we are in for a long ‘smart villain, dumb heroine’.  It’s only episode 2 and the baddie already has the upper hand. 

OMG! The FL is actively looking for her sister, and a woman has a shocked/unhinged reaction to seeing a necklace she got as a child ... no lights? no bells or whistles went off? ... maybe a candle flicker?:rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1