[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

On 6/5/2024 at 2:52 PM, maribella said:

Yes, after destroying HW’s liver. 

I’m probably wrong. No one mentioned that BDE caused her liver to fail in this episode. But BDE did donate it. 

• Like 1

This is really getting unbearable ...

So in today's episode, Chad Oppa's plan backfired when his would-be benefactor had a heart attack and died leaving him facing 20 years in prison for the murder he voluntarily confessed to.

Now at this point Hye Ji is on the hook for some pretty wicked stuff, but they really stretched the unbelievable factor today when they tried to blame their latest plot failure and Chad Oppa's predicament on Hye Ji.

- Hye Ji was already in prison, so she couldn't force Chad Oppa to do anything

- Chad Oppa approached Hye Ji, not the other way around

- Chad Oppa confessed to killing the nurse freely, and now wants to blame "corrupt" prosecutors for acting on his confession.

- Hye Won freaks out and tries to blame Hye Ji when it was Chadd Oppa who started this latest sleigh ride. Again, Hye Ji was in prison, Chad Oppa approached her.  Yes, he did it to save Hye Won, noble as that maybe, he offered himself up, Hye Ji didn't force him.

- To top it all off, now Hye Won is going to try to bribe Hye Ji with the $50 million dollars (which isn't even hers) to try and save Chad Oppa.

- Mom now hates Hye Ji

- Min Jun has gone to the dark side

I Want This To Be Over Tv Show GIF by Pretty Little Liars

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I have great faith in kdrama courts, HJ/BDE is not getting away scot free, regardless of what happen to others. 
There are only 3 episodes left. 

I feel there will be some grand sacrifice to end the show. Maybe JC’s ghost comes back to take BDE and protect his widow and son. 
It could be HW’s mum and husband who will redeem themselves at last. 

@liyahsbutterfly do you remember a show I think with Lee Yoo Ri and a man hopelessly in love with her died in a fire saving her son? I am quite sure the man was YC actor.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, maribella said:

do you remember a show I think with Lee Yoo Ri and a man hopelessly in love with her died in a fire saving her son? I am quite sure the man was YC actor.

That was Ice Adonis/Yellow Boots. Jung Chan was the 2nd ML there and Lee Yoo-Ri (Seol Yeon-Hwa's) love interest. Her character was pretty sidelined in that daily. The sister in A Secret House was also the 2nd FL.

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hye Won freaks out and tries to blame Hye Ji

plot summary: everything is my sister's fault.... and each sister takes turn blaming the other. ^_^

• LOL 2

17 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

That was Ice Adonis/Yellow Boots. Jung Chan was the 2nd ML there and Lee Yoo-Ri (Seol Yeon-Hwa's) love interest. Her character was pretty sidelined in that daily. The sister in A Secret House was also the 2nd FL.

I thought the guy was kind of old for LYR and his mother was much too young ☺️. I don’t remember much of other things. Her real love was the ML, very good looking. 

This is getting too much. CMJ is working both sides. I think the fact that attorney Baek is her crush, her brother and BDE have little chance. But 50 million dollars is a lot of money.

Just one more episode for everything to happen. I hope cute Young Ki  ends the show unhurt, physically and emotionally. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

Chingus, it is the last episode today, isn’t it? 

Nope, it ends this Friday, June 14th.

On 6/8/2024 at 6:07 AM, maribella said:

Her real love was the ML, very good looking. 

The ML was a wimp. I hated him.

33 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Nope, it ends this Friday, June 14th.

The ML was a wimp. I hated him.

FL’s first love is always mama’s boy  in daillies.

I thought it’s only 100 episodes. :tired:

They are dragging it so much, catching BDE is taking many episodes. 

CPS installed a hacking software on to BDE’s tablet but we don’t know where the money is now. CPS lost out too. 
Now BDE slips out like a slippery eel. Last scene HW pretended to be ill to flush out BDE. In the preview, it looked like HW was going into a lift and BDE was close behind.

The director must have got his way, both HW and BDE are showing a lot of legs.

• Like 1

For the briefest of moments, I actually thought that Min Jun & Goofy might pull a little actual happiness out of this mess, but no. 

I agree with Min Jun, Goofy deserves to die alone eating bad Gimbap :rolleyes:

Just one more episode and ...

It Is Over Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• LOL 2