[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 6 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... "You're Prettier Than the Moon", the staff laughed at me when I said my lines = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/21 09:29comment

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 6 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... "You're Prettier Than the Moon", the staff laughed at me when I said my lines = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

*Contains plot and spoilers.

Korean drama "Doctor Slump" spoilers, cast, viewership, relationships, impressions

*Wowkorea page has making-of videos.

Video from 5:03 to the end.
This time, it continues from Jungwoo's confession scene.
Park Shin-hye is discussing with the director how to respond to his confession. It's 10:30 at night, a time when midnight snacks are craved. The two are talking about the recipe for rakbokki until just before filming. Then filming begins. Jungwoo confesses, "The time I spent with Ha-neul was very sweet...", but Ha-neul is confused. The scene is cut and there is laughter on the set.

The two continue filming the scene where the two talk in the park.
The two are rehearsing, but Park Shin-hye is holding a ramen snack. The director says, "It smells like ramen," and shows the snack. The two become lovers and hold hands. "Ha-neul is prettier than the moon," she says, and when the scene is cut, the two of them confront the staff, saying, "Hey! Who was laughing just now?" Though the filming took place in September, it was chilly at night, so they both put their coats over their bodies. Filming continued after that, and when Jungwoo asked, "Can I hold your hand?" Ha-neul replied, "Sure." Thus, the filming of the ending of episode 7 was completed.

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"I can get into the drama"
"Park Hyung-sik's smile is lovely"
"They look like they're having fun"
"Staff laughter"
"I'm looking forward to what's to come"

●Synopsis● Episode 6 of
" Doctor Slump " (viewership rating 3.9%) depicted Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) and Jungwoo (Park Hyung-sik) starting to show affection for each other.

Ha-neul confessed, "I think I'm starting to like you," and added, "To be honest, I don't really know myself. Just like when your immune system is weak, you become more susceptible to infection, maybe it's because I'm in this state now that my immune system is weak." Jungwoo was shocked and said, "You just said that your feelings for me are contagious," to which Ha-Neul replied, "I don't know either. Is it liking or being contagious? It's closer than friendship, but it would be foolish to say that you like me. I think we should put it on hold for now, right? You have a lot more issues to resolve than these feelings right now, don't you? Let's think about how we feel later," postponing the establishment of a relationship.

Jungwoo confessed, "I told you yesterday, I was serious when I said I wanted to see you," and asked Ha-Neul, "It's actually very difficult, but I'm enduring it for you. So please wait a little longer. Whether this is close friendship, your immune system has weakened and you've been infected, or some other emotion, whatever it may be, I don't want to see you like this right now."

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

Q: What would you recommend to Oggi readers in Korea?

A: I would like to recommend the area called Jangchung-dong, where Haneul's house is located, which was the setting for the drama "Dr. Slump". The streets are beautiful and there are many nice cafes. 🤎

Survey results: Which Korean drama do you think is the most interesting?

Total: 2731 votes
Period: 2024/06/04 00:00 ~ 2024/06/11 00:00

* It may take up to 10 minutes for the voting results to be reflected.
* The percentage value may not add up to 100 because it is rounded off.

I voted for "Doctor Slump"!

🌸🌸🌸 Currently in 12th place! 🌸🌸🌸

LINK:  https://nlab.itmedia.co.jp/research/articles/2674724/summary/

ImageImage