[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

The story of Dr. Slump during a recent interview (Interview date: March 24)

Q3. Any interesting episodes during filming?

Park Shin Hye's Asia tour a great success... "I'm happy to meet all my fans"

• May 28, 2024
  •  
  • 2024-Park-Shin-Hye-Asia-Tour-%EF%BC%9CMemory-of-Angel%EF%BC%9E-in-TOKYO_2.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye has finished her 2024 Asia Tour "Memory of Angel" on a happy note.

The "2024 Asia Tour - Memory of Angel" which kicked off in Seoul last year was held in four locations: Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo. Park Shin Hye appeared on stage greeting in the language of each location and had a good time with fans while talking about her filmography, including her debut film "Stairway to Heaven", "You're Beautiful", "The Handsome Next Door", "The Heirs", "Pinocchio", "Doctors", and "Dr. Slump".

He also gave a brief introduction to SBS's "Judge from Hell," in which he has confirmed his appearance and is currently filming, raising expectations for his next work.

Next, Park Shin Hye read out a prepared story about a fan, deeply empathizing with what the fan had to say and answering honestly. She also made eye contact with the fans in the audience and exchanged witty comments, continuing her communication in a more familiar and friendly manner.

In the second half of the fan meeting, she chose singer Choi Yuri's "Forest" and EXO's DO's "Wonder" as songs she wanted to play for her fans. She explained the reason for her choice, saying, "The moment I heard this song, I remembered so many of you fans," and, "There must be times in our lives when we feel tired and miserable. I prepared this song with the feeling that, like the lyrics of this song, I want to become your forest at times like that." She added, "I think it's a miracle that you have loved me since you first became known. I prepared this song thinking that meeting you fans was not a coincidence, but a miraculous encounter like fate." She moved her fans.

Finally, Park Shin Hye shared her thoughts after finishing her 2024 Asia Tour, "It's really sad that time is passing. I will try my best to make up for this feeling of sadness as soon as possible."

Park Shin Hye continued, "I'm very grateful and happy just to be able to face you all like this," and added, "I'm truly grateful to everyone who always gives me so much support and love. I hope you all will be as happy as I am."

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye has confirmed her appearance in SBS's new drama "Judge from Hell" and is currently filming.

Copyrights(C) Herald wowkorea.jp hwaiting.me

"The Way To Love Myself (나 사랑법)"
(from "Doctor Slump" soundtrack)

Chen – The Way to love myself (English Translation Lyrics)[Dr. Slump OST Part 3]

Year: 2024

Lyrics:

My heart is pounding (Knock)
It announces a new day
This air I breathe every day is like a gift

A long day yesterday when I fell asleep curled up
The words you memorized while sitting next to me

Crying as much as you want, pouring as much as you want
No fake smiling, without lies

Being sick enough to not act strong
Be honest with me

I was shaking my head in sadness
To me who was fighting
It was a reconciliation

To me who hated myself
To me who didn’t believe
Wiping away my tears with these tears
You told me how to love me

Even if it’s not okay, I pat myself on the back saying it’s okay
Words that sounded like a song in my ears

I’ll be with you
I’ll be beside you
Anytime, anywhere

Breaking for a moment
Deep breathing loudly
I’ll be here

I was shaking my head in sadness
To me who was fighting
It was a reconciliation

To me who hated myself
To me who didn’t believe
Me who found this happiness
How to love on the last day

2024 Lyricskpop.net

Park Shin-hye successfully completes fan meeting tour as Asia Queen for 6 years already

Article entered 2024-05-28 11:50

Actress Park Shin-hye happily concluded her 2024 Asia tour 'Memory of Angel'.
iMBC entertainment news photo

The '2024 Asia Tour - Memory of Angel', which opened in Seoul last year, was held in a total of four regions, including Bangkok, Taipei, and Tokyo. Park Shin-hye, who appeared on stage greeting people in each regional language, has a filmography that includes her debut film 'Stairway to Heaven', 'You're Beautiful', 'Pretty Boy Next Door', 'The Heirs', 'Pinocchio', 'Doctors', and 'Doctor Slump'. I had a fun time traveling with my fans while holding related talks. He sang her drama OST live with the band between filmography talks, adding more meaning to it.

She also briefly introduced SBS' 'The Judge from Hell', which is currently being filmed after confirming her appearance, raising expectations for her next work.

In addition, Park Shin-hye read the fans' stories prepared in advance, deeply sympathized with the fans' stories and gave honest answers, and made eye contact with the fans sitting in the audience and showed off witty tiki-taka, thus continuing closer and more friendly communication.

On the other hand, Park Shin-hye plays games with fans on stage and shows great chemistry, and she performs prepared missions and acts as an advertising model for 'Spin on Mojo' and 'Modern House' products, as well as fan meeting MD, etc. Colorful gifts were given to raise the mood.

In the second half of her fan meeting, she selected singer Choi Yuri's 'Forest' and DO's 'Miracle' as the songs she wanted to sing to her fans. The reason for selecting the song was, "The moment I heard the song, I really thought of my fans. There will be times in our lives when we are tired and tired, and I prepared it with the desire to become a forest for you like the lyrics of this song say at those times.", " "I think it's a miracle that I've been able to receive love from you all since I started making my face known, and I prepared the song because I thought that meeting my fans was not a coincidence, but a miraculous meeting, like fate." It warmed up the scene.

Lastly, Park Shin-hye concluded the 2024 Asia Tour and expressed her thoughts, saying, "I am really sad that time is passing by. I will do my best to fill this regretful feeling as soon as possible." He continued, "I am so grateful and happy to be able to meet you all like this. I am sincerely grateful to all of you who always give me generous support and love. I hope you are as happy as I am. “I hope so,” he expressed his affection for his fans, filling the room with emotion.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye has confirmed her appearance in the new SBS drama 'The Judge from Hell' and is currently filming.

iMBC Kim Kyung-hee | Photo provided by Salt Entertainment

“Only one sun can exist in this universe.” – 여정우 (Jeong woo)

“And only one top student can exist in this school.” – 남하늘(Ha neul)