[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

[ #ドクタースランプ Location tour record] ②
🍃 The park where the two drunk people went

The night view of the Han River from here was truly spectacular 🌉
Although the moon was hidden and not visible, I enjoyed the beautiful night view and the greenery while feeling the gentle breeze 

cr> @HISJHB

Top 10 Korean Dramas of 2024 on MyDramaList.

May 24, 2024

As the curtains rise on the vibrant world of Korean drama in 2024, viewers are treated to an array of captivating stories, each vying for the top spot in the hearts of audiences worldwide.

From heart-wrenching romances to pulse-pounding thrillers, the Korean drama landscape continues to dazzle with its diverse offerings and top-notch performances. Let’s delve into the cream of the crop, the highest-rated Korean dramas of 2024 so far, as ranked by the discerning community on My Drama List (MDL).

8, Doctor Slump (8.3/10)  (8.3/10):

Eighth place, “Doctor Slump”  offer a refreshing blend of comedy and drama that resonates with audiences of all ages. “Doctor Slump” follows the misadventures of a quirky doctor as he navigates the challenges of rural life.  With their heartwarming storytelling and memorable characters, these dramas leave a lasting impression on viewers.

Read More: https://magazinevista.com/top-10-korean-dramas-of-2024-on-mydramalist/

<Korean Drama REVIEW> "Doctor Slump" Episode 9 Synopsis and Behind the Scenes... The two improvise in the club dance scene = Behind the Scenes and Synopsis

2024/04/24 09:13comment

326093_640.webp
*This video contains synopsis and spoilers.

*There is a making-of video on the Wowkorea page.

Video from 4:28 to the end.
This time, it continues from the scene with Ha-neul and Jung-woo.
"It's more sexy!" Park Shin-hye ad-libs and searches for clothes.

Next is the scene where the two go to a club.
The two go down the stairs and start dancing, and the cut is made. Park Shin-hye is excited because it is a scene where Ha-neul is dancing with enthusiasm. Park Hyung-sik ad-libs, "Where did you buy these clothes? Did you steal them?" The staff laughs. And the filming of the dance scene progresses. The two talk about the dance they used to do in between takes. Park Hyung-sik does a funny dance and Park Shin-hye says, "You came here to drink beer, right?!" Park Hyung-sik goes to get a beer. Jung-woo and Ha-neul look at each other. The angle of their eyes is not right, so it is NG at first, but it is OK on take 2. Afterwards, Park Hyung Sik continued to film a dance scene, and the scene was filled with laughter.

●Reactions of Korean netizens●
"The dance is fun"
"Just like Park Hyung Sik"
"The two of them have perfect chemistry"
"The director seems to be having fun too"

●Synopsis●
Episode 9 of "Doctor Slump" (viewership rating 5.8%) depicted Ha-neul (Park Shin-hye) who has been going through a series of bad experiences since breaking up with Jung-woo (Park Hyung Sik).

Ha-neul, who was betrayed by Kyung-min (Oh Dong-min) who she thought was on her side, recalled her reunion with Jung-woo, saying, "The moment I swore to myself that I would never trust anyone again, I met you." "You supported my life just before it fell apart, and I loved you so much that I couldn't bear it, and every time that happened, I suddenly felt anxious. I was scared that you would one day become a pain to me," she said, expressing her anxiety. "Can I be happy with you when I'm so unstable? A relationship where we both suffer together... This is the reason for our breakup. I'm sorry I'm a person who can't become stronger." She was in pain over her breakup with Jung-woo.

After breaking up with Ha-neul, Jung-woo decided to work with Dae-young (Yoon Park). Jung-woo said, "When I'm busy, I'll have to sleep in the dorms near the hospital," and took out his belongings from the attic, and the two felt the pain of a deep breakup.

The making of "Dr. Slump"

wowkorea.jp/topicnews/D/84/

Q. What are the most memorable lyrics?

A. “Lean on me, so you don't fall”, “I'll approach you slowly, so that you won't get hurt alone.” I think it's good, these lyrics seem to connect with Yeo Jeongwoo’s feelings and heart.

[ #ドクタースランプ Location tour record] ①
🍃 The bridge where Jung Woo ran

It's raining, but I took a morning walk with an umbrella and for some reason it feels really nice and calming here...
I also spent some time here watching it