[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

11 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Oh yeah , now we need to believe serial killer Ae RA is hand Tremor to kill dumb GW :phew:

( Now thank to her , Yoo Jin will have one wife & two mistress :mrgreen:

Korea is a high tech country, the nurses and doctors will be rushing in if signs of distress came up. But not in kdrama, very few of the monitors are connected to the nurses' desk.

• LOL 3

On 5/12/2023 at 6:31 PM, Ameera Ali said:

she can’t be smart like Ae RA :D

she make herself look like suspect lol 

aera is not only smart but also very rich it seems. she is constantly buying off people. would like to know how she is funding all these expenses. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Lmangla said:

aera is not only smart but also very rich it seems. she is constantly buying off people. would like to know how she is funding all these expenses. ^_^

She was threatening the man with his kid. Many men would grab her throat and threaten to slash her face, forget the threat. Esp in such a private setting. Your face or my kid.

On 5/12/2023 at 3:50 AM, backstreetboysfan said:

Haha lol, but I am glad they are getting scenes together.

Not me, I don't like all the guys. The lawyer still has potential but TY, Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• LOL 5

35 minutes ago, maribella said:

Not me, I don't like all the guys. The lawyer still has potential but TY

am waiting for the lawyer to figure out serin v2 is GUv1. also, is comotose GUv2 going to wake up soon. hope so. I like the lawyer but it looks like he might be paired with ditzy sister yuri. poor fella, he will drown in pink as she is already decorating her side of the office with pink folders galore! ^_^

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am waiting for the lawyer to figure out serin v2 is GUv1. also, is comotose GUv2 going to wake up soon. hope so. I like the lawyer but it looks like he might be paired with ditzy sister yuri. poor fella, he will drown in pink as she is already decorating her side of the office with pink folders galore! ^_^

They need a smart guy so I am guessing GW/SR will blow her cover soon. Now if SR/GW recovers, she was a murderous woman. Will she fight GW to get her body back? Then she will be stupid enough to confide in AR who had killed her sister.

I remember a summary saying SR and AR will fight GW. It would be GW/SR fighting SR/GW to get their bodies back.

Anyway, why would SR/GW be happy to see her body wakeup? 

@Lmangla  it's the usual love conquers all claptrap. :joy:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, maribella said:

They need a smart guy so I am guessing GW/SR will blow her cover soon. Now if SR/GW recovers, she was a murderous woman. Will she fight GW to get her body back? Then she will be stupid enough to confide in AR who had killed her sister.

I remember a summary saying SR and AR will fight GW. It would be GW/SR fighting SR/GW to get their bodies back.

Anyway, why would SR/GW be happy to see her body wakeup? 

@Lmangla  it's the usual love conquers all claptrap. :joy:

well I did wonder if we would have another soul switch when aera pulled off the respirator from GWv2. :lol:

my guess is that lawyer will find out and he will be the one who will keep GWv2 in check by reining her in. who knows -- after being comatose and hearing his voice for 5 years, maybe she will have some soft corner for him ... but he will be weirded out because she is in his sister's body. :lol:

• Like 3

GW/SR has been umpteen times smarter than her doormat old self. Now if she switched back with SR/GW... will her old annoying self be back? She even implied she loved the idiot YJ. I hope she was lying. Who could love the wishy-washy rich boy?

Let's have a poll everyone. Give your questions to @partyon.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1