[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

21 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I am so disgusted by SR when BoBae did so much for her and yet she plans to betray her.  SMH s

she snack , but funny how she didn’t start yet , she already want backstab chairman, after she get what she want 😂

IMG-3883.gif

• Like 4

How would the trafficker recognise the little girl and WJG did not? 
KSR’s mum only recognised her when she ran into Shin.

Is this another kdrama ‘accept it fact’ or I had missed some info which is possible since I often FFW when Cheon comes up. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, maribella said:

Is this another kdrama ‘accept it fact’ or I had missed some info which is possible since I often FFW when Cheon comes up. 

He did not recognize her by image but by NAME . Da Jung . Remember she was being sold and her name was supposed to be Da Jung .

i dislike when a child name is changed in Kdrama and she doesn’t change the name back to the name she was born with. 

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, maribella said:

DJ mentioned on TV that she was sold to a restuarant. I think he can figure out who DJ is. 

• Like 4

So... at the end of the episode 100,  Bo-Bae pretends to to fall sick and faiths. SR thinks Bo-Bae is dying so she prevents her from taking her medication. Basically, Bo-Bae witnessed SR commiting attempted murder. Based on the preview, Bo-Bae gets hospitalized and pretends to be in a coma. Meanwhile, Bo-Bae's secratary instructs ML to install a hidden camera in the hospital bedroom. 

Earlier in that episode, Bo-Bae met with her lawyer to possibly alter her will. Also, It's kind of odd that DJ coincidentally came into the room as soon as Bo-Bae fainted on the floor with the secratary (who was standing beside the door all this time)    

Crimes commited bt SR....

Atempted Murder (4 counts) Twice against DJ, one against ML, and one against Bo-Bae

Kidnapping (2 Counts) One against AN, and one against DJ

Involuntary Homicide against DJ's father

Blackmailing against the Chairman

Idenity Theft against DJ

Fruad against Bo-Bae

Evidence Tampering (2 Counts)

Illeagal Surveillance against the Chairman

Assult and Endangerment against TML 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Wow , SR can’t change , every test she proof she evil :scream:

SR is going to end up being sentenced to prison and she'll still think she did nothing wrong. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, kboramint said:

SR is going to end up being sentenced to prison and she'll still think she did nothing wrong. 

Yes ,but I can’t with dumb DJ , she surprised SR didn’t give medication to the grandma , girl SR can do worse 😂

IMG-3892.gif

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Yes ,but I can’t with dumb DJ , she surprised SR didn’t give medication to the grandma , girl SR can do worse 😂

Based on the fact that Bo-Bae was prentending to faith, maybe DJ knew her plan and was acting? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Based on the fact that Bo-Bae was prentending to faith, maybe DJ kne her plan and was acting? 

Maybe , but I hope from all this acting, SR’s mom talk about how DJ’s father was her real son 😁

IMG-3893.gif

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Hello Episode 100’

wow wow, Kang Se Ra’s every step doesn’t chock me. I was expecting this. @kboramint at first I thought it was a plan to get Kang Se Ra reveal who her son is. But Se Ra never mentioned who her father was. I think the fairing spell was real but at least she isn’t really in a coma. They are trying to force her to spill the beans 

@Ameera Ali let’s ignore Da Jung stupidity for once. It is natural that she be shocked since she believes BoBae is Kang Se Ra’s biological grandmother. She believes that people on earth would not hurt their loved ones. She thinks Kang Se Ra genuinely loves BoBae. I think Da Jung knows Kang Se Ra’s best but she still pities her. Which I find so infuriating with character like Da Jung. I hope the spill it in the next episode. But it might happen on Friday to leave us in a cliffhanger. 

P.S Thank for the gif. 

• Love 3
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Maybe , but I hope from all this acting, SR’s mom talk about how DJ’s father was her real son 😁

I had a feeling that we would have a scenerio where Bo-Bae is hospitalized after confronting SR. I also knew she would say "I hope she/you never wake up." over Bo-Bae's hospital bed.   

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

He did not recognize her by image but by NAME . Da Jung . Remember she was being sold and her name was supposed to be Da Jung .

i dislike when a child name is changed in Kdrama and she doesn’t change the name back to the name she was born with. 

I think she changed her name after she escaped and entered the orphanage. I vaguely remember that scene when she was telling it to Shin ( maybe. 
Anyone remembers it?

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

DJ mentioned on TV that she was sold to a restuarant. I think he can figure out who DJ is. 

This maybe it, though I am sure many girls got sold. Unless they mentioned the name of the restaurant.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

I think she changed her name after she escaped and entered the orphanage. I vaguely remember that scene when she was telling it to Shin ( maybe. 
Anyone remembers it?

Why would she change it to name that her captor wanted? She is really stupid. That name would only resonate bad memories when she was kidnapped right?? for me it would . @maribella in the Flashback in ep 99. It was mentioned Da Jung . 
It seems I need to go back and watch that scene to better understand. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7q7iikg65c2mwuuo6xo

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75ikbuw5k72ekqix7i1

Da Jung is so proud of An Na. lol protesting loudly that she doesn’t like this ahjumma. lol 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, maribella said:

Anyone remembers it?

Yes, she did change her name after she entered the orphanage. I still can't believe that it was a coicidence that SR and DJ would meet again in high school after knowing each other since they were kids and before DJ changed her name. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

22 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Based on the fact that Bo-Bae was prentending to faith, maybe DJ knew her plan and was acting? 

Maybe as many of us have known, the writer has created an idiot out of yhis FL.

• Blob 3

Da Jung Is truly an idiot, I wish  she would wisen up .

Min Hae II is also an idiot, still trying to lay claim to man who has lied to her for over two decades and still very made at Da Jung. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

I want them to get kicked out today , but we got to see this crazy woman want fight 😂

Secartary  Don’t touch me with these spitting hand 🤣
IMG-3897.gif

IMG-3896.gif

• LOL 2
  • Blob 1