[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest makemyday

so i did a little something with my insane love for this drama

and made some graphics when i was supposed to be studying.

nice huh?

hahha

they're not great but i'll post them anyways - if by any chance you would like to use them, please do with credits to me :)

forgive me - i tried but i think i'm in a bit of a photoshop funk. (and barely any of them are actual scenes from the drama. eek)

ICONS

dalja2.jpgdalja3.jpg

dalja4.jpgdaljaicon.jpg

leeminki.jpgminki2.jpg

BANNER (boooo. sorry its not that good)

bannerbleh.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from KBS:

달자와 태봉, 그날밤 도대체 무슨 일이 있었길래...?

오늘 21일 방송 될 <달자의 봄> 15부에서는 달자와 태봉, 선주와 세도 커플의 모습을 통해 진정한 사랑이란 상대에 대한 신뢰와 책임이 따른다는 것을 보여줄 예정이다.

지난 15일 방송분에서 태봉의 생일을 챙겨주기 위해 한 상 정성껏 차린 달자에게 태봉은 그저 곁에 있어주는 것으로 고맙다며 달콤한 키스를 전한다. 이후 두 사람은 각자의 방으로 향하지만, 갑작스레 태봉이 달자의 방안으로 돌진한 상태.

022101as5.jpg

△ <달자의 봄> 15회 예고 중 한 궁금증을 자아내는 장면

오늘 방송될 15회 예고에서 태봉을 대하는 달자의 태도가 다소 냉랭해지고 피하는 모습을 보임으로써, 그날 밤 도대체 두 사람에게 무슨 일이 있었는지에 대해 시청자들의 호기심이 극에 달하고 있다. 또한 선주가 세도에게 임신에 대해 상의하지 않고 수술을 결심하고 있어, 두 사람의 행보와 관계에도 관심이 고조되는 있는 중.

한편 예고를 통해 달자와 태봉의 유쾌한 데이트 현장이 엿보이고, 주인을 알 수 없는 반지가 등장함에 따라 두 커플의 관계가 급진전되지 않을까하는 즐거운 기대도 낳고 있다.

코믹적인 요소의 단순한 재미를 뛰어 넘어 솔직담백한 연애담으로 진정한 사랑의 의미를 되새겨보게 하는 <달자의 봄>. 주인공들이 진정 자신이, 혹은 상대가 원하는 사랑의 봄을 발견할 수 있을지 기대감으로 지켜보자.

--------------------

lovely icons, my immortality!

Guest makemyday

^ thank you :)

from KBS:

달자와 태봉, 그날밤 도대체 무슨 일이 있었길래...?

오늘 21일 방송 될 <달자의 봄> 15부에서는 달자와 태봉, 선주와 세도 커플의 모습을 통해 진정한 사랑이란 상대에 대한 신뢰와 책임이 따른다는 것을 보여줄 예정이다.

지난 15일 방송분에서 태봉의 생일을 챙겨주기 위해 한 상 정성껏 차린 달자에게 태봉은 그저 곁에 있어주는 것으로 고맙다며 달콤한 키스를 전한다. 이후 두 사람은 각자의 방으로 향하지만, 갑작스레 태봉이 달자의 방안으로 돌진한 상태.

오늘 방송될 15회 예고에서 태봉을 대하는 달자의 태도가 다소 냉랭해지고 피하는 모습을 보임으로써, 그날 밤 도대체 두 사람에게 무슨 일이 있었는지에 대해 시청자들의 호기심이 극에 달하고 있다. 또한 선주가 세도에게 임신에 대해 상의하지 않고 수술을 결심하고 있어, 두 사람의 행보와 관계에도 관심이 고조되는 있는 중.

한편 예고를 통해 달자와 태봉의 유쾌한 데이트 현장이 엿보이고, 주인을 알 수 없는 반지가 등장함에 따라 두 커플의 관계가 급진전되지 않을까하는 즐거운 기대도 낳고 있다.

코믹적인 요소의 단순한 재미를 뛰어 넘어 솔직담백한 연애담으로 진정한 사랑의 의미를 되새겨보게 하는 <달자의 봄>. 주인공들이 진정 자신이, 혹은 상대가 원하는 사랑의 봄을 발견할 수 있을지 기대감으로 지켜보자.

--------------------

lovely icons, my immortality!

i just took a few minutes to quickly/VERY ROUGHLY translate the article above

the blue question reads: "what really happened that night between taebong and dalja?"

the article goes to talk about the fact that sunjoo and sehdo learn what it means to take responsibility for their actions.

also reviews what happened at the end of episode 14: taebong comes home to see that dalja prepared a special dinner for him in order to celebrate his birthday. he says its enough to merely be with her and gives her a sweet kiss. after this, they go to their respective rooms but then suddenly, taebong comes into dalja's room....

from episode 15, dalja acts very shy around taebong and begins to avoid him. this has the viewers wondering what exactly happened in the bedroom between the two characters.

also, sunjoo doesnt take sehdo's opinion into consideration about her pregnancy and decides to go ahead with the abortion regardless of what he says.

(this part i'm not really sure so this is what i think its saying)

taebong and dalja show cute/aegyo mannerisms to each other. it also says something about a date and a mysterious ring? i'm not sure.

okay i officially suck at translating but oh well haha

Guest antinh85

so nothing happen that night??? .. how disappointing...........hahah... i was hoping romance sparks lead to something to tie the not... now i'm disappointed ..not as excited to see the next episode...:(

actually, I prefer Tae Bong not to have slept with DJ. I know it's Valentine's and its his bday, but somehow it feels as if he's taking advantage of the situation if he did that. It should be done abit more eloquently considering they haven't even had a serious date yet, and they jump the gun?

Guest antinh85

hehe i c ur point but i know... i thought we were gonna see a comical bed scene..i really wanted to see how funny chae rim is.. i thought we could gain some laughs from it...but quess not... the other article i read.. i quess it wasn't true... well there still hope right... we'll have to wait until tmr

countdown.... 3 and a half hours before the bed scene!!! :)

im also hoping that they didnt do anything that night. i also wish that DalJa wont avoid TaeBong that much like what happened before. and im so curious about the rings!! with all our presumptions, it does have importance after all!

countdown.... 3 and a half hours before the bed scene!!! :)

im also hoping that they didnt do anything that night. i also wish that DalJa wont avoid TaeBong that much like what happened before. and im so curious about the rings!! with all our presumptions, it does have importance after all!

Arrghh.. I just accidentally erased all the stuff that I wrote and now I'll have to write all over again ... but I don't remember half of it now. :wacko:

I've just started watching this show on Monday and since I've started, I couldn't stop!!! Finally managed to watch all 14 episodes at wee hours last nite and I was so tired after that. But the way Ep 14 ended almost killed me.. hahahahha. I'm so curious as to whether they consumated their relationship.. can't wait for Ep 15. I like how TB is so sure that DJ is the one for him. He's so confident and somehow I think that helps to ease some of DJ's fear. So much better than that other guy with the obsessive compulsive behaviour.. hahahha.

I'm counting hrs.. mins now.. till Ep 15 is uploaded.. :)

wow just in time for ep15.. you really watched ep1-14 in two/three days? lol

Yup, I sure didnt plan to go so fast. But I just couldn't stop!!! It was like some kinda addiction.. hahahaha.

This show is really good and I think chae rim gave a pretty strong performance. Acting an older role with just enuf childishness to reflect her insecurity and inexperience. Love the scene (think Ep 8) when she accidentally blurted out that she missed TB. The way she looked and the way she covered her mouth.. so funny.

Btw, today my dark eye circles are showing big time already. So I plan to catch Ep 15 the min it comes up.. and then get LOTS of sleep after tat.. hahahahha...

me too! that was my favorite scene before.. but since there were BETTER scenes in episode 14 those are my current favorite.. this drama just gets better and better. maybe il again change my favorite scene to one of the scenes in ep15.

im also obsessed with this drama. i even get frustrated when i fail to watch it live.

1more hour to go! yeah :)

actually, I prefer Tae Bong not to have slept with DJ. I know it's Valentine's and its his bday, but somehow it feels as if he's taking advantage of the situation if he did that. It should be done abit more eloquently considering they haven't even had a serious date yet, and they jump the gun?

Yea..I think the same way too. It's not about Tae Bong taking advantage tho, since DJ might have desired for that too, considering that she's inexperienced and that she has never done it before. I just think it'd be better if they do so when they've really confirmed their feelings for each other. Maybe it's just that I'm more of a conservative person when it comes to s*x.. and it should be done when you really are IN LOVE with your partner. I'm not saying tho, that both DJ and TB are not in love, but yeap, maybe they should go on a date or something before proceeding to that. ^_^

But I wouldn't mind seeing them on bed trying to do it AND then something comes up eg. like DJ acting all experienced outside by inside she's not, hence all the funny scenes..:lol:

Guest wls2948

after watching the preview, i have a feeling that they did consummate their relationship.... just anxious to see how Tae Bong manage to "seduce" Dal Ja..

welll, i for one will be checking in this thread frequently to download ep 15! hope this episode will see higher ratings...

Dalja hwating.... :D

I like this episode. I kinda feel bad for TB, however, in the sense that where Dal Ja was able to confide in her sunbae, and Se do in Dal Ja, TB had really no one to go to when he's confused. And Sun Joo didn't go through w/ it afterall. Hee, DJ and SD sneezing!

oh my............the illustration at the end of today's episode....DJ and TB separated by the '2 moms' (in a picture, and since the picture is black & white...suggestive of the parents' past?)

Preview summary for EP 16:

16회 :: 사랑에도 때론 의리가 필요하다!

달자와 태봉의 동거 사실이 밝혀지자 양쪽 집안에 한바탕 소란이 벌어지고, 얽히고 설킨 부모들의 과거를 알게 된 태봉은 냉정하기만 했던 아버지에게 감춰두었던 속마음을 난생 처음 드러낸다. 어려움을 겪으며 더욱 깊어져만 가는 두 사람의 사랑!

한편, 신세도는 위선주에게 믿음직한 남자가 되려고 애쓰다가 그녀가 수술 받지 않았을지도 모른다는 사실을 눈치채는데…!

go to KBS for the clip

Seon Joo and Sae Do crying in each other's arms..I'm soo looking forward to seeing that part.

I duno but lately I'm into watching sad and crying parts..It just triggers your heart and emotions.

Thanx for the screen caps ppl ^_^

Archived