[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Oohh!!!~*

Thanks for clearify dramaok!! :lol: I really though TB said "I love you" to DJ... sigh :o That make much more sense when Umni replies DJ that her hubbie said that too... So the whole things is her imagination? even though they did-it, but DJ only remember they both kept bumping into things... :vicx: [correct me if I am wrong...]

[so the whole things is her imagination?]

Having same doubts too.. Though there is a scene of firecracker ( assumed they mate)... but DJ only remembered lots of bumping onto objects.. haahaa.. our dear DJ may be navie afterall... they may not have actually " did" it... Though I hope they had.... :lol:Poor TB was puzzled by DJ next morning behaviour... Look forward to tonite's episode......

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[so the whole things is her imagination?]

Having same doubts too.. Though there is a scene of firecracker ( assumed they mate)... but DJ only remembered lots of bumping onto objects.. haahaa.. our dear DJ may be navie afterall... they may not have actually " did" it... Though I hope they had.... :lol:Poor TB was puzzled by DJ next morning behaviour... Look forward to tonite's episode......

Aug05, I was thinking this too! Because it was odd how the next morning, upon seeing TB, she focused on his lips, and all she could remember was their kiss (None of the bumping around part)! And her story to unnie, felt full of holes, as if she blanked out during the entire thing.

It would be quite interesting, if nothing did happen, and we'd get to see flashbacks in later episodes.

Preview summary of EP 16, courtesy of purpletiger86:

EP.16: There Needs to be Loyalty in Love!

There is a lot of commotion going on between two families when they find out about Dal Jah and Tae Bong living together. Finding out the truth about his parents (maybe including DJ's mom?) past, Tae Bong who was always cold hearted to his father opened up his heart to his father for the first time. Struggling through the hardship, their [TB's & DJ's] love for each other becomes deeper! Meanwhile, SaeDo tries hard to become a trustworthy man to Sun Joo...and he finds out that Sun Joo might have not got the abortion...!

an article on EP 16:

달자-태봉 합방 공개, '그냥 부딪힌것 밖에 기억안나"

2007022209171870494_092037_0.jpg

[마이데일리 = 임이랑 기자] KBS 2TV `달자의 봄`의 두 주인공 달자(채림 분)와 태봉(이민기 분)이 드디어 합방(?)을 했다. 시청자들이 오매불망 기다려 오던 두 사람의 합방이 드디어 이루어 진 것이다.

21일 방송에서 달자와 동거하는 강태봉은 무작정 달자의 방으로 쳐들어가 "그냥 나가라면 나갈게요"라고 말한다. 옷을 갈아입다 강태봉의 침입에 당황한 달자는 대답을 하지 못하고 "셋 셀 동안 말하지 않으면 허락한 걸로 안다"는 강태봉의 말에도 아무 대답을 하지 못한다.

태봉과 이날 밤 만리장성을 쌓은 후 달자는 어색해진 마음에 태봉을 피하기만 한다. 다음날 직장 동료인 고순애(김나운 분)에게 병문안을 간 달자는 "그런데 언니 형부랑 언제 처음 잤어? 결혼 전이야 후야?"라고 물어 속내를 들키고 만다.

`너 저질렀구나?`라고 외친 고순애는 "정말 오달자 맞냐"고 놀라워 하다 "어땠냐 좋았냐?"고 묻고, 달자는 "모르겠어. 그냥 부딪혔던 것 밖에 기억이 안나. 부딪히고, 부딪히고 그러다..."라는 말로 얼버무렸다. 이후 두 사람의 합방은 불꽃놀이로 표현돼 웃음을 유발하기도 했다.

[21일 강태봉과 달자의 합방신. 사진 = KBS 화면캡처]

(임이랑 기자 queen@mydaily.co.kr)

Guest dramaok

MU link for 15:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YKDDME8A

src: cartrider2000

--------

thanks dramaok...

for translating what they are saying...now i can understand. can u tell us what tb and dj are saying when they where in the car? thankyou so much for the translation.

gh15070221asf002769827uy7.jpggh15070221asf002774064hu4.jpg

gh15070221asf002843433vb2.jpggh15070221asf002903593hr7.jpg

DJ: hahah.. you look just like a fresh mouse who fell into water.

TB: hehe you look just like a kitty that fell into water..

DJ: haha then what.. are you tom and jerry?

TB: tom and jerry? hahhaa.

DJ: .. to be honest.. i was a little worried.. that you might feel burdened by me.. because of what happened that night.. that perhaps you may see me as easy. that perhaps your feelings for me went stale.. so i intentionally tried to act cool.. but i guess that's not going well..heh

TB: me too.

DJ: ...

TB: the truth is my heart's been a bit complicated too.. cuz you told me not to be concerned about what happened that night... as for me.. it wasn't nothing. to be honest.. after that day, i started to like you even more.

DJ: really?

TB: but there's no reason for you to be a burden to me. if that was the case then i wouldn't have gone into your room in the first place.

DJ: ... (touched) (extends her hand out to him)

TB: (puts his hand on hers)

gh15070221asf002915338ra7.jpg

[and then here i can't hear what she says. between the rain sound and the background music but she made some comment about the rain.. did she say 'spring is coming'.. or 'spring rain'.. or what..? ahhhh need HQ.... but he said 'it looks like it'.. afterwards]

btw her nails and the way he always has his sleeves half-covering his palm drives me nuts.

Guest wls2948

I love epi 15...it is romantic and very very funny. Though I am a bit disappointed that they

slept together

I can see that their love for each other is getting deeper....I am quite mad at TB's mom.....she can be really really mean....used

sympathise with her for the way TB's father treat her but no more! I can see now why TB's father treat her like that...cos she is

a loud mouth and mean person.....she will be the one who will most probably make the most trouble for Tae Bong and Dal Ja...

Dal Ja's car is back again......one thought crossed my mind....i thought cars have been started once in a while otherwise the battery will spoil.... also, they did not show Dal Ja driving badly today...I remember Dal Ja was a poor driver and also poor in directions....

the other thing, i wonder did anyone notice that Dalja's makeup has toned down a lot compared to episode 1 her eyeliner is not so black and thick anymore...now she actually look younger....

Tae Bong using his coat to shield Dal Ja from the rain....reminds me of a similar scene from "Hotelier" episode 5....Shin dong Hyuk (BYJ) used his coat to shield Suh Jin Young (SYA) from the rain as they ran to their car after having a meal at Mcdonald's...

now I am eagerly waiting for epi 16..

Tae Bong using his coat to shield Dal Ja from the rain....reminds me of a similar scene from "Hotelier" episode 5....Shin dong Hyuk (BYJ) used his coat to shield Suh Jin Young (SYA) from the rain as they ran to their car after having a meal at Mcdonald's...

for this scene reminds me...Jae Min (Jo In-sung) and Young-Joo (Soh Ye-Jin)...The Classic.. :D

Guest wls2948

Just remembered...the scenes where TB and Dal Ja were locked in passionate kisses reminds me of Lovers...Leo Seo Jin and Kim Eun Jun...ha ha!

Guest antinh85

could someone translate the part when they were eating together the day after they did it??.. honestly i was expecting a more comical bed room scene... it was hmm... how should i say... a very typical bed room scene..ahahh but i sitll love u Chae rim...

just want to comment on one thing.. i think it's rather weird when a guys says that he likes a girl more after being in bed with her... to me..it's better off not saying those things...haha bu tit's just me...

newsclip on EP 15, from YTN Star:

20070222114205.589.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200702/22/200702220838472855_s.wmv

합방은 합방일 뿐, 달자의 봄은 아직 오지 않았다

[앵커멘트]

알콩달콩 사랑을 이어가고 있는 오달자와 강태봉이 드디어 합방에 성공했습니다. 하지만 이들의 합방은 사랑의 완결이 아니라, 또 다른 고민의 시작이었는데요. 달자의 봄은 과연 오는 것일까요?

[리포트]

서로에 대한 마음을 확인 한 오달자와 강태봉은 급기야 합의하에 합방을 시도했습니다.

하룻밤 새 만리장성도 쌓는다는 말은 남의 이야기일 뿐 합방 이후 달자는 사랑에 대한 확신이 더 없어지면서 새로운 고민에 빠지게 됩니다.

혹여 쉬운 여자로 보여질까 봐, 사랑이 식어질까 봐 달자는 마음에도 없는 쿨한 척을 하느라 태봉에게 그날 일에 부담 갖지 말자고 합니다. 이후 달자와 태봉 사이는 어색해지고 마는데요.

그러나 달자가 태봉에게 솔직히 자신의 고민을 털어놓으면서 둘의 사랑은 더욱 견고해집니다.

그렇지만 시련은 쉬지 않고 닥치는데요.

태봉의 엄마 손영심이 달자 엄마 식당에 찾아와 행패를 부리면서 달자와 태봉의 애정전선에 적신호가 켜집니다.

한편 달자의 상대역으로 출연 중인 이현우 씨는 지난 18일 무면허 음주운전으로 적발돼 물의를 일으켰는데요.

이날 이현우 씨가 나오는 장면은 짧게나마 편집 없이 방영이 됐습니다.

앞으로도 이현우 씨 촬영은 그대로 진행될 것이라고 제작사 측은 밝혔는데요.

시청자 게시판에는 이현우 씨의 신중하지 못한 자세를 질타하는 의견이 많이 올라왔습니다.

달자와 태봉의 합방으로 러브모드 정점에 오른 <달자의 봄>의 어제 시청률은 TNS 미디어 조사결과 18.6%를 기록했습니다.

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

you guys...what's the news on Lee Hyun Woo? Driving under the influence w/o a licence? The above article seems to have mentioned it (must have happened pretty recently)...did they have to edit the episode because of his 'scandal'?

Guest n5y17cgirl

newsclip on EP 15, from YTN Star:

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200702/22/y...14205.589.0.jpg

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200702/22/200702220838472855_s.wmv

합방은 합방일 뿐, 달자의 봄은 아직 오지 않았다

[앵커멘트]

한편 달자의 상대역으로 출연 중인 이현우 씨는 지난 18일 무면허 음주운전으로 적발돼 물의를 일으켰는데요.

이날 이현우 씨가 나오는 장면은 짧게나마 편집 없이 방영이 됐습니다.

앞으로도 이현우 씨 촬영은 그대로 진행될 것이라고 제작사 측은 밝혔는데요.

시청자 게시판에는 이현우 씨의 신중하지 못한 자세를 질타하는 의견이 많이 올라왔습니다.

달자와 태봉의 합방으로 러브모드 정점에 오른 <달자의 봄>의 어제 시청률은 TNS 미디어 조사결과 18.6%를 기록했습니다.

[저작권자© YTNSTAR & Digital YTN. 무단 전재-재배포 금지]

you guys...what's the news on Lee Hyun Woo? Driving under the influence w/o a licence? The above article seems to have mentioned it (must have happened pretty recently)...did they have to edit the episode because of his 'scandal'?

yup, it says that LHW was caught drinking and driving w/o a license, causing a scandal (everything's a "scandal" with Koreans). Despite this, they didn't have to edit any of his scenes out or anything. And they say that going forward, he will continue to appear as planned for the rest of the series. Fans, however, are criticizing him for not having been more careful.

oh my... so DJ's mom and TB's mom knew each other from before! :sweatingbullets: and TB's mom knew all about DJ's mom and her relationship with TB's dad before she married him. my, my...

And in case any of you were still debating this, TB and DJ did sleep together. :rolleyes:

Guest seoulxkorean

hurray! im downloading episode 10 right now... im in love with chae rim shes so BOMB!!! unfortunately im not fluent in korean so i have to wait for the subs... great none the less!

Guest n5y17cgirl

Here's a downloadable link for EP 16 Preview:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kese3u

Translation for tomorrow's preview in summary form:

DJ & SD... DJ: "What [she] didn't have [the abortion]?"

Then we see DJ in the bathroom on the phone, writing on a notepad, saying "So the first 2 to 3 months of [a pregnancy] are the most important."

It looks like Kang team-jang-nim overhears her saying this...

DJ & SD trade notes. These two are conspiring - they're up to something - probably having to do with SJ.

TB's mom comes to the office looking for Kang team-jang-nim.

TB comes running to DJ's office.

TB's mom starts hitting TB crying "You dummy..." DJ tries to calm her down.

TB's mom turns to DJ and asks "how many months [pregnant] are you?"

DJ's response: "Huh?"

My take on this according to the way they spinned the preview is that Kang team-jang-nim overhears DJ in the restroom asking questions about pregnancy, and so perhaps she assumes DJ is talking about herself. TB's mom shows up and somehow finds out from Kang team-jang-nim that she thinks DJ is pregnant. And so that is why TB's mom asks DJ "how many months" she is.

The only flaw to that theory is Kang team-jang-nim doesn't seem like the person to gossip or blab that kind of information. And she looked quite shocked (that one split second we get to see of her face in the preview) when TB's mom turns to ask DJ that question...

In any case, I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Guest babymarzy07

nsyncgirl thanks for clearing it up whether or not they slept together.. i too got confused without the subs.. :) poor LHW he should be careful.. the story becomes more mysterious.. things are getting revealed.. my HQ dl isnt done yet :( thanks for the preview!! cant wait! the countdown begins

Guest wls2948

i think it's rather weird when a guys says that he likes a girl more after being in bed with her... to me..it's better off not saying those things...haha bu tit's just me...

Yeah, if Tae Bong really says it like that, it IS weird, so untacky and totally uncool....but I think he might not have really said it to mean that he likes a girl more after bedding her....if he did, surely Dal Ja wouldn't be smiling at him and giving him her hand?

can't wait for epi 16 i think it will finally be out in the open what really happened between TB's dad and DJ's mom....maybe they had a torrid affair before DJ's mom decided to marry another man...

Guest n5y17cgirl

could someone translate the part when they were eating together the day after they did it??.. honestly i was expecting a more comical bed room scene... it was hmm... how should i say... a very typical bed room scene..ahahh but i sitll love u Chae rim...

just want to comment on one thing.. i think it's rather weird when a guys says that he likes a girl more after being in bed with her... to me..it's better off not saying those things...haha bu tit's just me...

per your request

TB: Why are you suddenly reading the newspaper at the table? You should just eat when you're eating.

DJ: Oh, b/c (I think she says) there's an article I wanted to read.

TB: What's wrong?

DJ: What?

TB: Per chance, are you acting like this b/c of that night with you and me -

DJ: Oh no! I can't believe what time it is already. I might be late again.

DJ gets up from the table, but TB grabs her by the arm.

TB: Let's talk for a second.

DJ: Let's talk later. I'm running late for work.

TB: Then just be late for today.

DJ remembering what SA sunbae said to her about acting 'cool' as if nothing happened...

DJ: O.K. Fine. What is it?

TB: Do you know that you've been acting strange since that night?

DJ: Me? Really? There shouldn't be any reason for me to act strange...

TB: Are you mad at me about something? Or was there something you were upset about? Tell me. You have to tell me the reason, so I know.

DJ: Why would I be mad at you? Like you said, you must be concerned/stressed about that evening, but there's no need to be. It's not like anything will change suddenly b/w the two of us b/c of that night. And we're both adults, so let's not give each other any kind of burden.

TB: Is that the truth (is that how you really feel)?

(DJ to herself: no)

TB: Is that really the truth?

DJ: Of course. I'm not that kind of woman. Nor am I at that kind of an age. So don't be too stressed over what happened that night. o.k.?

DJ pulls her arm away from TB and walks away...

Outside...

DJ's voiceover: I thought that when a man appeared in my life it would feel like a spring day... All I feel is a cold spring breeze in my heart... Are you telling me the road to love is this long and rugged?

Guest babymarzy07

per your request

TB: Why are you suddenly reading the newspaper at the table? You should just eat when you're eating.

DJ: Oh, b/c (I think she says) there's an article I wanted to read.

TB: What's wrong?

DJ: What?

TB: Per chance, are you acting like this b/c of that night with you and me -

DJ: Oh no! I can't believe what time it is already. I might be late again.

DJ gets up from the table, but TB grabs her by the arm.

TB: Let's talk for a second.

DJ: Let's talk later. I'm running late for work.

TB: Then just be late for today.

DJ remembering what SA sunbae said to her about acting 'cool' as if nothing happened...

DJ: O.K. Fine. What is it?

TB: Do you know that you've been acting strange since that night?

DJ: Me? Really? There shouldn't be any reason for me to act strange...

TB: Are you mad at me about something? Or was there something you were upset about? Tell me. You have to tell me the reason, so I know.

DJ: Why would I be mad at you? Like you said, you must be concerned/stressed about that evening, but there's no need to be. It's not like anything will change suddenly b/w the two of us b/c of that night. And we're both adults, so let's not give each other any kind of burden.

TB: Is that the truth (is that how you really feel)?

TB: Is that really the truth?

DJ: Of course. I'm not that kind of woman. Nor am I at that kind of an age. So don't be too stressed over what happened that night. o.k.?

DJ pulls her arm away from TB and walks away...

Outside...

DJ's voiceover: I thought that when a man appeared in my life it would feel like a spring day... All I feel is a cold spring breeze in my heart... Are you telling me the road to love is this long and rugged?

Aghhh.. so that was what she said.. if i was TB it feels like i was shot through the heart.. i wonder what happens later between them.

Archived