[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest fashionista

fashionista what episode was this again, when sunjoo visited dalja and afterwards the four met in the club? ep06? am i right?

i think so.

28353451_300x350.jpg

28353453_300x458.jpg

i luv this scene. :)

28353454_300x350.jpg

28353452_300x243.jpg

source: naver/rain

qhwjw,2007012523353.jpg

qhwjw,2007012623331.jpg

credits qhwjw

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that scene where they were screaming like they were adolescents was really hilarious! i laughed so much coz SeDo kept pointing at his butt and wondering why it hurts badly.. and DalJa was jumping up and down while shouting at the top of her lungs. TaeBong reaction was like he cant stand the noise but remained calm.. at that moment, it seemed that TaeBong was the only adult in the room!

Yes yes! I really laughed so hard at this scene, just mentioning it makes me smile. :sweatingbullets:

im so glad... i just changed my wallpaper to dalja's spring..

i basically combined these four pictures...

daljawallpaper.jpg

for anyone who likes it! :)

Guest lotteworld

All of you guys are talking about the KBS World... I was wondering what is the different between KBS World and KBS TV 2? And, What is KBS World? Sorry a little off topic here... :sweatingbullets:

------------------[Thkx ai* & CraZyah, great info! whoever got to see KBS World; you guys are soooo lucky, Wish we got to see it *here!*]

:rolleyes: Thanks Creidesca for posting the NG in CB!!

hies!!!

i found the eps 9 summary thingy on kbs

here but bad tranlations

9회 :: 벽돌 한 장의 무게...

A weight of a brick <<<<okies this is wrong i think.... :sweatingbullets:

강태봉은 애인대행 계약을 파기하고 진짜 연애를 해보자고

After ending their contract with each other Kang Tae-bong asks if you want to be a real couple

하지만 달자에게 여섯 살 연하의 벽은 높게만 느껴진다.

but Dal-ja can feel the weight of a 6 year younger man on her shoulders

게다가 그 녀석, 달자가 사는 집에 쳐들어와 막무가내로 빌붙으려고 한다.

Also Tae-bong, just comes in the apartment where Dal-ja lives and just decides to willy-nilly live there

소심한 오달자에게 동거란 상상도 할 수 없는 일!

Fainthearted Oh Dal-ja cant even image a male roommate!!!

한편, 채권자들의 행패로 위기에 몰린 위선주가 달자에게 도움을 청해오고,

Meanwhile creditors are putting Son-ju in danger and she asks Dal-ja for help,

강태봉이 뜻밖의 모습을 보이며 예상치 못한 그의 과거가 밝혀지는데…!

And then Da-ja sees Tae-bong she is in shocked and his unexpected past is finally revealed...!!

okies some are wrong sorrii for my crappy translations

oh we finally find out about his past

maybe he worked for his grandfather before as a creditors

and then did something bad to the girl and feels bad so he quit and

starts to help her

and i cant wait for her answer to him!!!! :w00t:

and they are going to live with each other!!! :wub:

YEAH!!!!!!!!

ohhh thanks for the ngs creidesca

that was so funny

Se-do is so cute and funny like that!!!

Guest lotteworld

kiki08 Thank you!! That wasn't a crappy translation! OMG, so now they are living together... LoL *Sweet* :lol: I can't wait to see what funny things will happened when they are living together :D ... So does that mean Dalja didn't reject TaeBong's offer of the new contract? :tears: Anyway, Thanks for the summary! :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone know where I can download either Eng/Chinese Sub. of the Ya Shim Man Man that is on air on Jan 22 (the one which LeeMinKi is in it) Really want to see it. Please and Thanks You!!~*

:rolleyes:Here is the Sendspace link for 07-01-28 Show Power Dalja NG that Creidesca (Thkx ^^) has posted on the clubbox

(7min long)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zwth2c

Guest javabeans

ooh~ I love those cartoon things xP and especially the analysis provided by all of you smart people xDDD all of them seem ,... so right ... I bet if another person stated another thought, ... it would seem right too ^0^

ovette - I hope sunjoo does open up~ to sedu! hehe

javabeans - so who's in the game? lol ^0^ why isnt lee minki included in the picture!?! hehe :]

thanks for sharing! xD lovin all the gifs <3

Hmm.... let's see. For this pic (episode 7, I think?), you see the return of the chessboard pattern, with Tae Bong and Ki Joong on either side of Dal Ja. Okay, I know it's a stretch, symbolism-wise -- maybe the artist just likes checkered patterns -- but let's assume it's the same chessboard symbol.

daljaillo08uc2.jpg

This pic is a little more straightforward, but let's give it a shot. The three are on the chess-board patterned background, so they're engaged in this love game. Dal Ja's hands are entangled in her heart, so for her, it's progressed to a point where she can't just get out easily -- to escape, she'll either have to be very careful, or get hurt. Her heart's starting to open, but it's got strands directed at both Ki Joong and Tae Bong. But notice that her "feelings" toward Ki Joong (who's enveloped in cool, icy blue tones) just kind of curl around him. Whereas, her feelings for Tae Bong (colored in warm, red-orange tones) are more numerous, and they actually absorb into Tae Bong's body. As an added plus, her feelings "touch" TB near the heart area, which is particularly fiery red. Plus, her body language is positioned toward TB, and away from KJ.

How's that for analysis? LOL. This is fun.

Guest lotteworld

Ovette and lotteworld, your banner are beautiful!!

Thanks kokonii! I like your banner too! *Plus* I love that scene too, where Chae Rim (DJ) pretend to sleep (she looks so cute)... and just want to be with Tae Bong a little longer... That is as *sweet* as where TaeBong hold Dalja's hand in his pocket because her hand is getting colD... I wish this could happen to me too! LoL (am I thinking too much... haha) :D

Guest hope2008

Hmm.... let's see. For this pic (episode 7, I think?), you see the return of the chessboard pattern, with Tae Bong and Ki Joong on either side of Dal Ja. Okay, I know it's a stretch, symbolism-wise -- maybe the artist just likes checkered patterns -- but let's assume it's the same chessboard symbol.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/6250/daljaillo08uc2.jpg

This pic is a little more straightforward, but let's give it a shot. The three are on the chess-board patterned background, so they're engaged in this love game. Dal Ja's hands are entangled in her heart, so for her, it's progressed to a point where she can't just get out easily -- to escape, she'll either have to be very careful, or get hurt. Her heart's starting to open, but it's got strands directed at both Ki Joong and Tae Bong. But notice that her "feelings" toward Ki Joong (who's enveloped in cool, icy blue tones) just kind of curl around him. Whereas, her feelings for Tae Bong (colored in warm, red-orange tones) are more numerous, and they actually absorb into Tae Bong's body. As an added plus, her feelings "touch" TB near the heart area, which is particularly fiery red. Plus, her body language is positioned toward TB, and away from KJ.

How's that for analysis? LOL. This is fun.

javabeans, you did great analysis for the drawing. I like your analysis for both episodes and drawings. Thank you so much!!

Does anyone know where I can download either Eng/Chinese Sub. of the Ya Shim Man Man that is on air on Jan 22 (the one which LeeMinKi is in it) Really want to see it. Please and Thanks You!!~*

yes, dunno if the YSMM eng subbing will get to this any time soon cuz i believe they already have a backlog to work on. if chinese subs are avail (via non cb/bt link), i can at least post transcripts of LMK's segments (or maybe the whole thing if i have time) then we can go from there and see if anyone can time/QC/code etc. but i never found out whether there's a chinese subbing team for YSMM or not.

javabeans - just love your analysis of that panel. it's so wonderful how a picture tells a million words, right?

living expectantly till 1 feb! *twinkling eyes, rub hands together in glee*

Guest june1ov3

OHMYGOD! I LOVE THIS DRAMA!

my dad borrowed the video yesterday, and it was so good, and it's only the first and second episode!! ><;

I LOVE LEE MINKI! HE IS SO EFFIN HOT IN THIS DRAMA! IM FALLING IN LOVEEEEEE :]<333

i liked him in rainbow romance.. but ohman.. he got so hot. i love his style and look and the hair. mann perfecttt sexyyyy hair!

;D oh lord... the ratings seem to be unstable but it's getting betterrr. these are good ratings since it's going against goong s.

personally, i think this drama is ALOT funnier and more fun to watch =)

fighting dal ja's spring!! fighting lee minki!!

:D

Guest LovexMelody

i watched it up to 6th episode and so far i think this drama is awesome

i wonder what the ratings are so far???

lee hyun woo's wife...grrr... what a freaking hypocrite!!!!

Guest lotteworld

yes, dunno if the YSMM eng subbing will get to this any time soon cuz i believe they already have a backlog to work on. if chinese subs are avail (via non cb/bt link), i can at least post transcripts of LMK's segments (or maybe the whole thing if i have time) then we can go from there and see if anyone can time/QC/code etc. but i never found out whether there's a chinese subbing team for YSMM or not.

javabeans - just love your analysis of that panel. it's so wonderful how a picture tells a million words, right?

living expectantly till 1 feb! *twinkling eyes, rub hands together in glee*

ai* I finally downloaded LMK's YSMM from Creidesca Clubbox... took me so long to download, CB doesn't really like me, and now I am trying to upload the show onto sendspace but it is only in LQ version... well, at least, I can take a look how MinKi looks like in the show... :sweatingbullets: I will post the link here after uploaded... and meanwhile, I am trying to download the 700MB version too... don't know how long this will take me. Anyway, I don't think I can upload 700MB version into sendspace because I think it has a limit of 300MB?? I can also try cutting the 700MB into two pieces... but I don't think I have the program to do so... Anyway, back to the download of the 700... prob. I will give up if it take tooo long...

YSMM.jpgYSMM01.jpg

:D Here's the sendspace link to YSMM Jan 22 (the one with LeeMinKi :lol: in it) downloaded from Creidesca's CB (Thkx ^^) 171MB .ASF

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0gkwd6

<Seriously, LeeMinKi looks sooooo freaking **cute** in YSMM, one thing for sure is Korean guys really know how to dress themself up!>

Guest babymarzy07

thanks lotteworld for the NGs noncb link :) OT here, watched LMK on heroine 6 on kbsworld yesterday. he is so funny in a doofus sorta way but cute. its like he is so lost in the games i cant really describe but something like that. hahhaha im so engrossed with this drama too. nice analysis javabeans, im rooting for the TB side of that analysis. this is getting to be fun and super sweet :)

KBS World is a channel made specially for overseas viewers, different countries and regions could get it ( I'm in the middle east and we started getting it 8 months ago XD)

KBSWorld has different shows and dramas for both KBS and KBS2. Dramas are a few shows are subs, but the variaty shows, news and new shows are not subbed :(

Dramas on KBS world are usually aired at the same timings as KBS Korea, however, they start the drama 2 to 3 weeks later (And with English subs!)

KBS World actually has dramas in it? Wow, I never knew that. Darn, I had KBS World for the longest time and never realized it :tears:

Sarah, great analysis. I totally agree with the whole wisp piercing through TB's heart but only surround GJ. And yeah, with KTB, it's fiery, while GJ has it cool.

lee hyun woo's wife...grrr... what a freaking hypocrite!!!!

I'm watching episode 8 right now, not sure if she has a big role in that episode but so far I actually LOVE the wife. She's totally insane! I mean, seriously insane that's bordering on being psychotic but she's a fun character to watch.

Come to think of it, the drama is filled with crazy people.

Dal Ja's Senior, Soon Ae. I just recently watched We're Dating Now with Chae Rim and So Ji Sub, and this girl was also in there. So I guess part of it is just the fun seeing them on the same screen again. But another part of it is just SA is awesome! Crazily awesome. She would rat and rat and rat and even just looking at her ratting out is fun.

Kang Tae Bong's mom & grandpa. Heee, we saw them only like a couple of scene, but it was so hilarious. The grandpa just reminded me of this grandpa in My Girl and 1% of Anything, only a bit scarier outside, lol.

Guest xkpxtiger

i love this drama...i watched 1-8 and its so addicting..i just love dal jah and tae bong's relationship....

can't wait until 9&10 come out this week... :rolleyes:

Guest clouds2

KBS World actually has dramas in it? Wow, I never knew that. Darn, I had KBS World for the longest time and never realized it :tears:

Sarah, great analysis. I totally agree with the whole wisp piercing through TB's heart but only surround GJ. And yeah, with KTB, it's fiery, while GJ has it cool.

I'm watching episode 8 right now, not sure if she has a big role in that episode but so far I actually LOVE the wife. She's totally insane! I mean, seriously insane that's bordering on being psychotic but she's a fun character to watch.

Come to think of it, the drama is filled with crazy people.

Dal Ja's Senior, Soon Ae. I just recently watched We're Dating Now with Chae Rim and So Ji Sub, and this girl was also in there. So I guess part of it is just the fun seeing them on the same screen again. But another part of it is just SA is awesome! Crazily awesome. She would rat and rat and rat and even just looking at her ratting out is fun.

Kang Tae Bong's mom & grandpa. Heee, we saw them only like a couple of scene, but it was so hilarious. The grandpa just reminded me of this grandpa in My Girl and 1% of Anything, only a bit scarier outside, lol.

I loved the psycho ex-wife, too. XD She's just so gleefully malicious and two-faced. But I also hope we don't see too much of her again - I really like that this drama doesn't focus on the token evil woman.

TB's mom is also crazy, but so far I'm not sure it's in a good way. The state of her relationships with her father, husband, and son makes me genuinely sad. Perhaps we'll get a reconciliation before the end?

---

And for this week's parodies...

Someone's been watching The Devil Wears Prada. Haha.

preview summary translation, courtesy of purpletiger86...kiki08, your translation was right on track =)

Episode 9: The weight of one brick...

Kang Tae Bong wants to cancel his dating contract with Dal Jah and wants to officially date her instead. However, he is six years younger than her which makes her feel as if the wall is too high up for her to handle. And on top of that, Tae Bong barges into her house all of a sudden. Living with someone is something that Oh Dal Jah has never imagined of. However, Sun Joo is in danger and goes to Dal Jah for help when the violent creditors come to see her. Tae Bong makes a sudden appearance and his past gets revealed...!

---

The preview summary sure explains a lot of the panel we saw at the end of EP 8 doesn't it?

Archived