[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest lotteworld

Thanks Creidesca for the In-depth interview of MinKi! "Oh... My... God..." :) He looks sooooo *cute* in there, Loveee when he smile~* :) ... I wonder is he really *cold* while he is shooting those photo (the one where he wore a white scarf) feeL so *sad* for him... ( so little cloth... :( ) and at the beginning did his c-phone rang? oh Gosh... ... wanted to get that ringtone for my phone LoL... :)

I love the gif.(s) that you have posted here!

javabeans thanks for the posts... they really clear things up alot... and really make me *think* too~* :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mzsmiley

OMGGGGGGGGG I'm so addicted to this drama.. I can't wait til the subs for these episodes come out.. Thanks to everyone for the brief episodes translation.. otherwise, I would have no idea what's going on.

reposting from the Chae Rim thread, credits to CindyW888:

-----------

[News] After Hwang Jin Yi, this time CR is an anchor

200701260949071110_1.jpg

[My Daily] 1/26/07

KBS2 drama "Dal Ja's Spring" contains many parodies attracting many people's attentions. This time Chae Rim is transformed to a TV anchor (앵커).

In the episode aired on 1/25, Dal Ja misunderstands that her relationship with Gi Joong (played by Lee Hyun Woo) and Tae Bong (played by Lee Min Gi) is a triangle relationship. Imaging being a TV anchor, she introduces this news of triangle relationship by herself.

Gi Joong tells Dal Ja that he would like to meet her again. Overhearing the conversation, Tae Bong steps out and warns Gi Joong, "From now on, I'll be the man beside Dal Ja." Confused by those conversations, Dal Ja says to herself, "Is this situation the one I have dreamed for all my life?" Then, she imagines that she becomes a TV anchor and reports, "Now, this a News Break. In past 30 years, Miss Oh Dal Ja, who has never had lover, finally becomes the heroine of triangle relationship. This is indeed a worth celebrating event in her family."

Tae Bong ends Dal Ja's imagination and says, "I was just helping you to get out of the situation of difficulty." The episode makes viewers hearts throb and think that it is possible that Dal Ja and Tae Bong will develop love relationship in the future.

Reporter: Im Yi Ran

Source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...701260949071110

-----------

i went to minki's cyworld and i found this picture

omg he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goodlooking

im officially obsessed with him (sry if this is a little off topic haha)

anyway, i love the bottom pictures of him <333333333333333333333333

61308169zv1.th.jpg

credits: minki's cy, imageshack

dalja kept thinking about taebong on the bus, and she was smiling all by herself... wasnt that LOVE????? :)

081279do5.jpg

i was practically screaming at this scene.. they were holding hands for no apparent reason.. or was it a fake one again, since the nurse asked taebong if he was the husband? i hope not!

anyway i was wondering when did taebong really begin liking dalja?? for dalja, maybe it was gradual love.. but the real scene that we see dalja liking taebong was the motel scene. where she faked the sleep just to be close to taebong.. aint i right ? :)

Hi *waves* finally I got around to watching Dal Ja's Spring. Oh you would not believe how many times I tried to dl via dl links but because of the shitty connection, it always froze up halfway. Now I'm dl ing this by CB, a huge thanks to Creidesca, you're my star!

I'm still watching the 3rd episode, so far I'm definitely loving it. I thought it was gonna be like another MNKSS (plus the whole dating contract thing), but I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't seem similar at all and any notion that it was cliche had gone far out of the window.

Cause I have only seen so few episodes, can't really comment yet. But I can comment on how freaking incredible the chemistry between LMK and CR is. Wow, everytime they are together, I just can't help giggling along (especially when he lifts her to the washer, OMG!!).

Last, just want to say thanks so much for the awesome WITH S2 for subbing the drama.

deeta the washer scene was definitely one of the best scenes! their chemistry is soo intense! im really looking forward to the next episode :)

dljssprlnge08hdtvxvidsulf3.jpg

and as for the symbolic picture for ep8/9, i also dont get it that much.. i thought they would draw something in connection to the new contract of taebong and dalja, or how their relationship is having more developments.. but then there was sunjoo. getting out from the exit sign... what does that mean?

looks like dalja is helping out sunjoo come out of her shell and reveal her true self? maybe dalja is gonna play a major role in bringin sedo and sunjoo together. in ep8, dalja tried to tell sunjoo good things about sedo.. so maybe that's why in this picture, both of them are looking at each other and communicating with their eyes :)

Guest javabeans

No problem, to everyone who thanked me for translating bits -- it makes it worth it as long as people enjoy reading them. Otherwise, I'd just feel like I was writing into empty air.

creidesca, thanks for your continued uploads! I get my Dal Ja fix from your CB since it seems yours is one of the first to post them.

Hi *waves* finally I got around to watching Dal Ja's Spring. Oh you would not believe how many times I tried to dl via dl links but because of the shitty connection, it always froze up halfway. Now I'm dl ing this by CB, a huge thanks to Creidesca, you're my star!

I'm still watching the 3rd episode, so far I'm definitely loving it. I thought it was gonna be like another MNKSS (plus the whole dating contract thing), but I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't seem similar at all and any notion that it was cliche had gone far out of the window.

Cause I have only seen so few episodes, can't really comment yet. But I can comment on how freaking incredible the chemistry between LMK and CR is. Wow, everytime they are together, I just can't help giggling along (especially when he lifts her to the washer, OMG!!).

Last, just want to say thanks so much for the awesome WITH S2 for subbing the drama.

deeta, yay, you're onboard! You've liked a lot of the same series as me, so I'm confident you'll be in luuurve with this one in no time.

deeta the washer scene was definitely one of the best scenes! their chemistry is soo intense! im really looking forward to the next episode :)

and as for the symbolic picture for ep8/9, i also dont get it that much.. i thought they would draw something in connection to the new contract of taebong and dalja, or how their relationship is having more developments.. but then there was sunjoo. getting out from the exit sign... what does that mean?

looks like dalja is helping out sunjoo come out of her shell and reveal her true self? maybe dalja is gonna play a major role in bringin sedo and sunjoo together. in ep8, dalja tried to tell sunjoo good things about sedo.. so maybe that's why in this picture, both of them are looking at each other and communicating with their eyes :)

I wonder about that picture, too... If we're looking at the pic in an optimistic view, yours makes a lot of sense. If you look at it in a bit more of a foreshadowy, darker sense, it could be that there's rocky times in store for both women? If Seon Joo is breaking out, perhaps she's running away from Sae Do... I can see how she's a bit skittish when it comes to men and maybe she's spooked by Sae Do. Dal Ja seems to be waiting her with an outstretched(ish) hand, so maybe she's there to help Seon Joo through it... But I like your explanation better.

But speaking of picture meanings, I really like this previous one, from episode 4 (I think). I like all of the illustrations, but this one is particularly symbolic:

daljaillo04pj4.jpg

Here, you've got Eom Ki Joong on a chessboard, and he appears to be a Knight on a white horse, but he's far away and facing his wife, represented by the Queen. But, notice that the Queen is a card, not a chess piece (or a person), so while Dal Ja and Ki Joong are three-dimensional, the wife is stuck in a two-dimensional representation. She can look at her Knight, but she can't move. Therefore she's not a true threat because she doesn't belong to this world. BUT... even though Dal Ja is three-dimensional, she isn't a chess piece, she's just sitting on the sidelines. So Dal Ja may be a part of this world, but she's not a participant in this game, either.

Overanalysis much, huh? :D :blush:

wow nice analysis you got there.. i didnt go that deep to think about that image.. i just though that dalja thinks kijeong is her knight in shining armor but the ex-wife is still in control of kijeong and wont let him go near dalja.. that's why they're far away. i didnt think much of why the ex-wife was on a card :) but was dalja holding a paper or something? what for?

i love how this drama makes me think :)

for those who have kbsworld....

GREAT GREAT NEWS!

DALJA'S SPRING IS GONNA START AIRING ON THURSDAY ( Feb 1)!

now im really confused on whether to watch the drama live or watch the subbed episode!! ahh! :)

oh it's on my cable so it's free :) try inquiring your cable provider, maybe you need to pay extra then kbsworld would be available :)

and to the Kang Tae Bong (Lee Min Ki) lovers... watch Heroine 6 ep.114 :) he was really fun to watch there! just managed to see it in kbsworld now. his dance was hilarious.. :) and during the catch the mouse game, he kept on making mistakes :) there was a part where he acted and blurted out 'what do you want!'.. it was good to watch minki although he was kinda awkward at first :)

Guest karaoke

ooh~ I love those cartoon things xP and especially the analysis provided by all

of you smart people xDDD all of them seem ,... so right ... I bet if another person

stated another thought, ... it would seem right too ^0^

ovette - I hope sunjoo does open up~ to sedu! hehe

javabeans - so who's in the game? lol ^0^ why isnt lee minki included in the picture!?! hehe :]

thanks for sharing! xD lovin all the gifs <3

I'm guessing the reason why Dal Ja's Spring doesn't start till Thurs on KBS World, is because there might be a Hwang Jini Special airing (as one did air on the final night of Hwang Jini in Korea).

and...

Show Power Video 1-28-07

Dal Ja's Spring NGs cut LQ

sh0wp0wervlde0ngs12807dxn5.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

this week's Dal Ja's Spring NGs segment is 7min long!

oh that might be right. i did watch last week's hwang jin yi.. it ended with jinyi and (jaewoo) playing the instrument together.. they said they wont ever be together... was that the real ending? so it was kinda sad? sorry for being offtopic coz i dont follow hwangjinyi diligently :)

and thanks creidesca for the NGs!!! 7minutes long?? wow! there might be a whole lot of funny scenes! i hope someone posts nonCB links :)

I've watched up to episode 4 and I'm totally loving this drama! Chae Rim has done a fantastic job. The opening scene for episode 4 was totally hilarious... Cinderella! :sweatingbullets: And that scene when Dal Ja saw the PD in her bed and both of them woke up screaming.... ROTFLOL!

I know many people have compared this to My Name Is Kim Sam Soon but I like this drama so much better. True, the basis of the plot is the same - single woman in her early 30s who is single and looking for love, and a younger guy enters her life. As someone in this thread mentioned (sorry can't remember who), while Kim Sam Soon is more worldly wise when it comes to relationships, Dal Ja is just like a teen looking for her first love. Somehow I think I can relate to this better. And the spoofs are all just so funny! :D

i so much agree with you princessrach mnikss had high ratings, but for me the story was so typical.. funny at times but doesnt have strong plot.. ask me some scenes from the drama and ill tell you i dont remember anything..

but in this drama. it's like every scene is so nice to watch! that scene where they were screaming like they were adolescents was really hilarious! i laughed so much coz SeDo kept pointing at his butt and wondering why it hurts badly.. and DalJa was jumping up and down while shouting at the top of her lungs. TaeBong reaction was like he cant stand the noise but remained calm.. at that moment, it seemed that TaeBong was the only adult in the room!

kudos to the writer for such comical wit :)

Archived