[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im so jealous of all of you who have managed to watch episode 7!

... just got home now :( i really want to watch it already.. i read the spoiler about the superior! wow she really has the face for it.. she looks like a monster when she's angry :) suits her role!

.... ok ill sleep now, if i would be able to. . . .

btw, thanks so much for the pictures! more DalJa and Taebong pics yeah! :)

edit : and what's the painting of today's episode? :) hope someone could post it! thanks!

from the Dal Ja Spring dc gallery:

k0272lb.jpg

k0282ra.jpg

k0294rt.jpg

k0328yy.jpg

k0335jm.jpg

k0343ka.jpg

k0354si.jpg

k0364lg.jpg

and the panel at the end of today's episode...

k0377dl.jpg

TB...it's as if his heart got ripped out (or more heart from him)...compared to Gi Joong's...

And Dal Ja...sitting in a "genie" position...she has casted a spell on them?

creidesca thanks soooo much for the episode 7 caps! that was really fast :) :) :)

thanks for the painting! in my interpretation, dalja already caught the heart of TaeBong and KiJeong, but she's closer to TaeBong... does that mean she's considering TaeBong more?? :) and i dont really see the heartstrings that surround KiJeong but it looks like his heart wasnt pulled out unlike TaeBong's... maybe it can be interpreted as TaeBong having pure love. as for KiJeong, he's not really in for real love but he'sjust after the pleasure. he's not that willing to pour out his heart for DalJa. :)

Guest n5y17cgirl

Preview summary for EP 8 is up (they haven't included the preview clip yet):

8회 :: 애정결핍이 노처녀에게 미치는 영향

사랑할 시간이 얼마 남지 않았다는 생각에 새삼 서른셋 나이가 버거워지는 오달자, 애인대행 계약기간이 일주일 밖에 남지 않은 시점에 강태봉까지 연락두절이다. 자기도 모르는 사이 태봉을 향한 감정이 자라나고, 그 감정을 들키는 바람에 결국 계약은 파기될 위기에 처하는데…!

Ep 8 Preview Summary translated:

Lack of love's adverse effect on an old maid

At 33, thinking that she doesn’t have much time left to be in love, Oh Dal Ja’s age has become too much for her to handle.

With only 1 week left to their contract (TB acting as Chae Rim’s bf), Chae Rim can’t seem to get a hold of TB. When she wasn’t even looking, [Chae Rim]

starts to have feelings for TB. And when she does finally realize it, she is faced with the fact that their contract is about to be canceled…

p.s. I have yet to watch episode 7... but I can't wait for episode 8! :)

yah me too!!! i realllly wanna watch ep07 as in NOW... see i havent slept yet, so many pictures and every scene looks sooooooooooooooo great! ahhh and the preview for 8. lovely! a kiss... it's A REAL KISS i hope soo :) but if it was just DalJa's imagination, this is a more intimate and passionate one.. just to show she's having those feelings now..

thanks for the preview translation.. it does confirm she already has some feelings for TaeBong.. just reading the post makes my heart throb.. what more if i actually watch it.... ? i really really cant wait! im so not gonna be able to focus on my schoolwork tomorrow :)

thanks for the painting! in my interpretation, dalja already caught the heart of TaeBong and KiJeong, but she's closer to TaeBong... does that mean she's considering TaeBong more?? :) and i dont really see the heartstrings that surround KiJeong but it looks like his heart wasnt pulled out unlike TaeBong's... maybe it can be interpreted as TaeBong having pure love. as for KiJeong, he's not really in for real love but he'sjust after the pleasure. he's not that willing to pour out his heart for DalJa. :)

my interpretation of the panel...

TB seems to have taken his heart out for her...actually more accurately DJ looks like she's stealing his heart from him

TB is in the foreground & clearer while KJ seems to be further back and more faint

so this probably shows the increased significance of TB in the coming episodes yay!!!!!

see how his blood seems to be flowing into her thru her fingers? he's giving her a renewed life -

new zest, new energy, new meaning and lots of love to keep her going at 33!

now i get what it means to be chained together in snow! haha!

but that kiss - it does look stolen cuz she has this surprised look!

anyway, cant wait for chinese subs! maybe i'll watch ep8 live for once; it'll be my 1st time! hope it doesn't lag too badly.

Guest christiane

credits to minki's cafe...Min Ki's Chae Rim's, Min Ki's manager...autographs and messages (?):

846344192ce.jpg

민기님께서 우리가족들에게 해주신 싸인입니다^^

(p.s : 민기님께서 '무슨글씨인지 알아보겠지?'라고 물으셔서,

제가'모르겠어요ㅜㅜ'라고 했더니..

'내가 한글을 새로 개발했어~'라고 하시면서 웃으셨답니다..

아직도 모르겠다는..ㅜㅜ..여러분들도 맞춰보세요! ^^)

[

translations courtesy of n5y17cgirl

I think the meaning of the writing is you write like that when you are getting drunk...hmmmm... :sweatingbullets:

WAHAHAHAHAHA

mother T-Rex Jurassic Park man!!!

oh man...the encounter with the new boss is SO FUNNY!

sorry i just have to say that i love TB's mum and grandpa so much...hahaha... did you guys notice that TB's mum also dragged the armchair closer to grandpa's table like what he did while he was chained to the chair!! hahaha so cute!

gee TB's got such nifty quick footwork sneaking up behind DJ! haha

arghhhhhhhh he's so sweet to put her hand into his own pocket!!! :):):):):):):):)

I like TB s Mom too...she is quite funny and the grand pa looks a big tedy bear ...so cute...i saw few minutes this morning but it buffering a lot...have to wait and down it... :tears:

Guest lotteworld

Thanks Creidesca for all of the posts!! The screen caps for ep7 lookssssss *GREAT!* I can't wait to see ep8....! haha (is that a "real" kiss... *I hope - blink blink -*)

and the painting at the beginning and at the end of each chapters are really good! It's kind of sum up the most important part of that episode ...

I just saw the part where TaeBong holds Dalja's hand in his pocket,--->(That's REaLly S w e e t,) before going to schooL~! (That really *LIGHT* up my Day! :rolleyes: LoL)

and yeh, ovette... somehow K-dramas really like to chained relationship up in the "snow"....

Guest christina

lee min ki was so hot in todays episode. From looking at the preview of tomorrows episode it seems like Tae bong is going to show that he likes Dal ja since he pays her to go out with him.

Guest christiane

Thanks Creidesca for all of the posts!! The screen caps for ep7 lookssssss *GREAT!* I can't wait to see ep8....! haha (is that a "real" kiss... *I hope - blink blink -*)

and the painting at the beginning and at the end of each chapters are really good! It's kind of sum up the most important part of that episode ...

I just saw the part where TaeBong holds Dalja's hand in his pocket,--->(That's REaLly S w e e t,) before going to schooL~! (That really *LIGHT* up my Day! :rolleyes: LoL)

and yeh, ovette... somehow K-dramas really like to chained relationship up in the "snow"....

do u think her drawing will increase in value if the drama has high rate??

so better to buy them now...right?? do they have in sell?

Guest lotteworld

you're cute, Christiane... LoL, I think the artist is getting more popular/famous now, since I just saw her interview in the magazinet.co.kr! I guess more people will get to know who she is... ^^ and I guess all the painting is belong to the artist... I don't think she will sell it? If she sell it, I think OhDalja's Spring Production team for sureeee will get to choose them first....! haha But, If she's really going to sell them, I really want to get the one from Ep.6 and Ep.7 (those ending painting!) So far, they are the one I really like plus, those are the one which "tells" TaeBong and Dalja's relationship! LoL... ^^''

Omo.. the cap of TB sleeping next to DJ, looking at her in the eyes... I can't wait to get my hands on ep 7 now!

thanx for all the caps and summaries guys..

Just finished watching eps 1. Oh I like it much better than Goong 2. Also first time see Lee Min ki. Not yet be impressed by him :-)

Was he good in other dramas?

Archived