[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much for the pictures... for the LOADS of pictures :)

i wont be able to catch episode 7 tomorrow so im kinda sad.. i hope it gets uploaded really fast he!he!

Dal-2.jpg

However, a big snow storm makes dal jah and tae bong unmovable and their legs are tired up.

ah, so this explains why Dal Ja in the above panel is dressed much more "warmly"/why it also looks like she's shivering and behind her, there is a wind blowing and reaches the side of thhe tree holding Um Gi Joong.

Guest CraZyah

after episode 6, i have a funny feeling that at the end, tae bong and dal ja wuold not be together...dal ja would have matured and accepts that she is herself and her worth has nothing to do with a man at all...she will come to accept herself for who she is and move on with greater self confidence and self esteeem...

I also think she's going to end up alone .. but that's not nomal for Kdramas..

They would just show that Tae Bong helped her 'know and appreciate herself" better..because after all, the main idea of the drama is her life in her 30s, I don't think it's about her falling in real love with any of the charactes (even though I would love her to have a love relationship with Tae Bong!!!! they look so cute together)..

Plz plz plz producers make them end up together T-T

I also think she's going to end up alone .. but that's not nomal for Kdramas..

They would just show that Tae Bong helped her 'know and appreciate herself" better..because after all, the main idea of the drama is her life in her 30s, I don't think it's about her falling in real love with any of the charactes (even though I would love her to have a love relationship with Tae Bong!!!! they look so cute together)..

Plz plz plz producers make them end up together T-T

but if you read this the ending part to the official synopsis at the KBS website...

Single woman in her 30's... love is like a never ending spring day to them too.

A little too old for living recklessly and adventurously, yet young enough not to simply settle down and lead a peaceful (boring) life. Having passion still left in them, yet knowing too much about the world to blindly follow their passions alone. Standing at a major crossroad in their lives... choosing to remain forever single, or to ride the last wedding train. These 30 year old single women, however, still dream about the love as they have always been. Beautiful as ever, this is their story...

At thirty-three, even though the "prime of their lives" may now be over, just like in sketches or portraits, these women are as usual waiting for spring on a beautiful day like today.

not to mention the overall message that I felt from EP 3...which gives much hope to DJ and TB

Guest CraZyah

^ That still doesn't mean they should end the drama with her being with the "love of her life'

I'm hoping they'd end up together,but it wouldn't ruin the drama for me if she ended up alone :)

from ep 3 and 4 I noticed Tae Bong started to like her,but she still is not interested in him.. not sure what happened in 5~6 though, but from the 'spoilers' I've read in here lol it looks like their relationship hasn't developed in those 2 episodes..

hmmm probably by ep11 or 12? those are usually the episodes with the 'first kisses' and all the love lol

^ That still doesn't mean they should end the drama with her being with the "love of her life'

I'm hoping they'd end up together,but it wouldn't ruin the drama for me if she ended up alone :)

from ep 3 and 4 I noticed Tae Bong started to like her,but she still is not interested in him.. not sure what happened in 5~6 though, but from the 'spoilers' I've read in here lol it looks like their relationship hasn't developed in those 2 episodes..

hmmm probably by ep11 or 12? those are usually the episodes with the 'first kisses' and all the love lol

Just watch RRLY, and you'll see that it took the girl nearly the entire drama (34 epis) to figure out she was in love w/ the guy, though her interaction b/w her and him from start till nearly finish was similar to what is also happening here in Dal Ja's Spring...

Guest CraZyah

I watched RRLY until ep9 only.. it got really boring and I hated the fact that it was tooooooooooooo long for a kdrama lol

Min Ki has a sort of different character in this,so I hope it would not be as boring as RRLY!

I watched RRLY until ep9 only.. it got really boring and I hated the fact that it was tooooooooooooo long for a kdrama lol

Min Ki has a sort of different character in this,so I hope it would not be as boring as RRLY!

On many levels is TB very similar to BK in RRLY, you'll have to actually watch the drama completely to understand....even to the point that both characters had a "mysterious" past

Ohh, RRLY is a great drama, and the characters are very specials; you must watch it completely... and about BK and TB, I agree with Creidesca.

credits to minki's cafe...Min Ki's Chae Rim's, Min Ki's manager...autographs and messages (?):

846344192ce.jpg

민기님께서 우리가족들에게 해주신 싸인입니다^^

(p.s : 민기님께서 '무슨글씨인지 알아보겠지?'라고 물으셔서,

제가'모르겠어요ㅜㅜ'라고 했더니..

'내가 한글을 새로 개발했어~'라고 하시면서 웃으셨답니다..

아직도 모르겠다는..ㅜㅜ..여러분들도 맞춰보세요! ^^)

298809188bw.jpg

'달자의 봄' 같이 촬영중이신 '채림'님 싸인입니다. (채림님, 감사합니다^^)

122783164jz.jpg

민기님 매니져분께서 써주신 메세지입니다. (매니져님, 감사합니다^^)

252796110vf.jpg

'달자의 봄' 진행부를 대표해 스텝분께서 써주신 메세지입니다. (감사합니다^^)

the first one is Min Ki's

the 2nd one is Chae Rim's with the following message, either saying:

"please show a lot of love for our dear innocent(?) Mink-ki" or or "please show me a lot of love..."

[not sure if she's talking to the audience or to him directly (as in character-wise)]

the 3rd one is from Min Ki's manager, Jung-won w/ the following message:

"Min-ki! Happy birthday and here's to good health." "P.S. Thank you for the dduk (rice cake) you (the audience) sent us. They were delicious (we ate them well)."

The final one is from Jin Haeng-bu: "Thank you! We'll enjoy eating them!"

translations courtesy of n5y17cgirl

Actually i wouldn't mind if the series ended up with Dal Ja being alone. But i doubt it, cos i think they would resolve the whole series by actually giving Dal Ja a beautiful ending. After all, she has been alone for most of her life. But the best thing about this series is that it doesn't actually focus on the romance. Instead it emphasises on things that you may have overlooked in your life but actually plays an important part in your life. That's why i love all of the narrations/monologues of Dal Ja in the series. She actually triggers something in your heart.. something that maybe similar in the series to your own life and experience. Well actually I'm a TB-DJ shipper...so I am okay with DJ ending up alone, altho I dun think it would end that way. But it would be better if they ended up together. :)

Actually i wouldn't mind if the series ended up with Dal Ja being alone. But i doubt it, cos i think they would resolve the whole series by actually giving Dal Ja a beautiful ending. After all, she has been alone for most of her life. But the best thing about this series is that it doesn't actually focus on the romance. Instead it emphasises on things that you may have overlooked in your life but actually plays an important part in your life. That's why i love all of the narrations/monologues of Dal Ja in the series. She actually triggers something in your heart.. something that maybe similar in the series to your own life and experience. Well actually I'm a TB-DJ shipper...so I am okay with DJ ending up alone, altho I dun think it would end that way. But it would be better if they ended up together. :)

i'm a TB-DJ shipper too! i'm just a hopeless romantic!

it's true so far TB is the one who's shown more concern and DJ receives his attention/help.

and ep7 preview looks promising with TB taking more emphatic steps? hope so!

the anticipation for DJ to take notice and accept TB as a man is quite a pleasurable wait for me so far!

but not too long more i hope! hehe!

Thanks to ovette for the original lyrics. :) Here is my another attempt of romanizing the lyrics. Pardon my mistakes and anyone is welcome to correct my mistakes where necessary. :sweatingbullets:

2. Sweet Lover - 박혜경 (Park Hye Kyung)

참 보고 싶은걸

Cham Bo Ko Ship Eun Keol

자꾸 생각이 나는 걸

Ja Kko Seng Kak Ee Na Noon Keol

순진하게 웃던 너의 모습이

Son Jin Ha Keh Woot Deon Neo Eui Mo Seub Ee

매일 내 맘에 놀러와

Mae Il Nae Mam Eh Nol Reo Wa

그럴때면 웃음짓곤 하지

Keu Reol Ttae Myun Woot Eum Jit Kon Ha Ji

가슴떨린 설레임