[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the old miss diary parody is sooo cute!!!!! :)

and before i forget.... Ny17cgirl posted links for the 3 making clips... it's on the first post under VIDEO category.. after the links for the opening credits... :) enjoy!!

Guest simply_dream

finished watching ep 6... and honestly i was disappointed because not much DJ and TB scenes xD... but then this episode helped a lot in explaining TB's family and also make DJ to stand by herself and stop being so weak... but the scene at the hospital i really hoped she'd slap her tho >.< lol i was like DO IT! SLAP HER! but she just yelled at her and thrust the flowers on her which was not much... aigoo i cant wait for ep 7 =D

Guest simply_dream

i know!! and that evil woman was so shocked dalja said that to her, meaning that she sees dalja as a really weak woman, well not ANYMORE! dalja is standing on her own two feet!!!

btw can someone upload the makings/NGs onto youtube or another server seriously, clubbox HATES me >.< THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Guest n5y17cgirl

some more re-ups... the new ones are in purple

some re-ups for anyone who needs them...

*all are sendspace links and are LQ, except where noted

**sorry, no subs

*SERIES' OPENING CREDITS*

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7cyeb

*EPISODES*

Episode 1 "Things That Drive Her Crazy"

Episode 2 "Can Love Be Executed?"

Episode 3 "Romantic Consideration Regarding a Fateful Encounter"

Episode 4 "There Was A Prince, but, however..."

Episode 5 "Her Position On Handling An Inappropriate Relationship"

Episode 6 "Show Must Go On!"

*MAKING OF*

credit: KBS official website www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/report/making/making.html

Making Film 01

Making Film 02

Making Film 03

*SHOW POWER VIDEO (NGs)*

Show Power Video 01.13.07 [cut]

(fileden)

Show Power Video 01.21.07 [cut]

(sendspace)

***Please PM me if there are any broken links... Thanks! And enjoy :)

thanks creidesca for the new NGs! going to download them now...

simply_dream see above... these are all non-clubbox links.

yah im planning to do that :) can you wait till tomorrow evening? ill start uploading in youtube when i get home :)

n5y17cgirl thanks again for the links.. anyway i hope you could also upload today's NG coz CB hates me as well! :)

Guest simply_dream

thanks n5y17cgir for the links!!!!

and ovette i actually uploaded some of them on youtube here are the links =D

YTNSTar_1-15-07 Dal Ja's Spring New Reports

DalJa's Spring Making 1

DalJa's Spring Making 2

DalJa's Spring Making 3

KBS Happy PM 12-26-06 - Dal Ja's Spring

one thing i noticed after watching all these things are that Chae Rim and Lee Minki LOVE to stare at each other when they are saying things about each other LOL... which i find really cute!!! HAHA... even if 1 look away the other will still look until they finish what they are saying or until they meet each other's glance again haha

but then in 1 of em *since there are no subs* i think minki was saying that his girl should be fun, and chae rim said something, and he goes we are friends, and chae rim was like, so you hate me now? and minki said, it's not that i hate you, it's just that this isnt love... and i was all disappointed LOL

BUT STILL!!! when they stare at each other i feel SPARKS!!! lol and in parts where they are asked about the kiss scene, they get all embarass... well chae rim said that minki was shy, and when the interview people asked did you like it, chae rim just laughed and minki semi-nodded LOL so i was like... *wink wink* HAHA ok i should stop all these fantasies, but i think drama are better when the cast have behind the scene chemistry XP

anyone interested, the actress portraying Gi Joong's estranged wife is 장영남

also, I'll be uploading this weekend's LQ Show Power Video Dal Ja's Spring NGs cut to CB in just a bit.

hies!!!

thanks so much for the links

yeah that ex-wife kinda reminded me of Gang-Ja in Fantasy Couple

they look similar but i love Gang-Ja but the ex-wife is a older PSYCHO!!!!

she is a freak!! she is all stalking and smiling she was scary

if i was Dal-Ja in life i would be very very scared!!!

i'm glad that Dal-Ja is deciding to fight back then taken everythiing in

going to download the ngs and happysunday minki is sooo cute~!!!

It will be interesting when we find out what Tae Bong has been doing and why he left home. He only told his grandpa that he left home a year ago because he wanted to live his life his way. Hope it doesn't mean just working at providing service as a standy-in boyfriend. That would be disappointing

Min Ki showed off his memory skills~

I wish KBS still had Happy Together...the one where those metal trays come crashing down on the guests' heads when they get the lyrics wrong...love to have seen Min Ki on that.

Hope it doesn't mean just working at providing service as a standy-in boyfriend. That would be disappointing
If you read his character profile, Tae Bong was trying to leave this temporary occupation of his...until he met Dal Ja.

This scene reminded me of the one in KBS' Second Proposal (starring Oh Yeon-soo and Oh Ji Ho). There was this scene where Oh Yeon-soo was late in returning videos her kids had her rent, so she ran to the video store, and there were several seconds left before they were overdue. She nearly had the videos in the video slot by "flying" there, but got stopped by Oh Ji Ho's broom/mop.

hies!!!

thanks so much for the links

yeah that ex-wife kinda reminded me of Gang-Ja in Fantasy Couple

they look similar but i love Gang-Ja but the ex-wife is a older PSYCHO!!!!

she is a freak!! she is all stalking and smiling she was scary

if i was Dal-Ja in life i would be very very scared!!!

i'm glad that Dal-Ja is deciding to fight back then taken everythiing in

hei i had the same feeling too!

When the ex-wife came in to Dal Ja's office, i thought she was Kang Ja from Fantasy Couple!

They really look alike! But yeap the ex-wife's older and crazier!! :crazy:

Min Ki showed off his memory skills~

I wish KBS still had Happy Together...the one where those metal trays come crashing down on the guests' heads when they get the lyrics wrong...love to have seen Min Ki on that.

i know... i miss that show

they sometimes do it again during korean thanksgiving

then he would get it wrong and the pan would fall on him

i wonder if he is a good singer?

the download isnt finished yet 4?more hours? :tears:

i want him to go on other kbs shows lke sangsang

and friends

Guest simply_dream

Here are more vids !!! these are the ngs

1/13/07 Dal Ja's Spring NG

1/21/07 Dal Ja's Spring NG

hei i had the same feeling too!

When the ex-wife came in to Dal Ja's office, i thought she was Kang Ja from Fantasy Couple!

They really look alike! But yeap the ex-wife's older and crazier!! :crazy:

LOL i thought IN A WAY she sorta resembled her, but kang ja was much nicer obviously haha... and i watched xman with "kang ja" in it... she doesnt look that bad with make up haha, and she's an awesome singer

i know... i miss that show

they sometimes do it again during korean thanksgiving

then he would get it wrong and the pan would fall on him

i wonder if he is a good singer?

the download isnt finished yet 4?more hours? :tears:

i want him to go on other kbs shows lke sangsang

and friends

you should've watched those old xman where minki was in it, he's always criticized for his bad singing, which i find just really cute haha... hmm i want him to go on happy together friends, since eugene is the MC now haha

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

how many episodes have shown?? i'm lost sorry.. and i thought that dal ja's spring was gonna b 24 episodes rite??? yep and i especially cant wait for the kiss... i've only watched episode 1 in eng subs and they MAKE SUCH A CUUUUUUUUUTE COUPLE... i think they're made 4 each other.. the only thing that might keep them apart is the AGE DIFFERENCE... hope it doesnt matter in the drama... has the supporting male shown up yet in the drama... not the one who went out with seon joo or something.. another male lead rite... i think dal ja has 3 guys fighting over her r something??

6 episodes have shown and no, there's only 20 episodes :]

and only 2 men have a love interest with DJ.. but if you're

not that far yet.. haha just see what happens to the 3rd guy

you might want to try listening to Min Ki on the OST for Rainbow Romance as well as Really Really Like You, as he's sung tracks for both. He also sung a song in Be Strong Geum-soon.

Like Candy II [Lee Min Ki version] from RRLY OST: http://daumbgm.nefficient.co.kr/mgbdamu/A0...00130586418.wma

seul puh ji ryuh ha gi jun eh from Rainbow Romance OST: http://211.62.52.73/X2/0O06/0200/0O0601910...004_128kbps.wma

Min Ki is known for the weird endings to the songs he does on X-Man.

omg!!

i totally forgot that!!

i have that song in my ipod!!! :w00t:

he is a good singer yeah!!

i have to go listen to his song again :D

what was the weird endings???

its been a while :phew:

Archived