[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

hi people.. i've made another MV of DJS but this time, it's my tribute to her mom.. i believe her mom is just the best.. reminds me of my very own mother.. i just put on my favorite scene of them together.. it's when DJ went to her mom's house and sleep over there as she said "to recharge".. i think that's so sweet.. it made me cry :tears:

and here are those MVs that i've made in the past.. i'll just repost them.. again thanks to the people who've watched them..

:sweatingbullets:

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest an9elh3art

^

^

yes yes, if that is true (*couple Ring*) than I think that is soooo sweet too! :)

From the preview (n' thkx cutiepie) that I heard DJ will be going to U.S for 3 years *edit: gosh... 3 weeks* (thkx for the translation! n5y17cgirl) ...3 weeks... long enough *sigh*

Oohh plss plss don't do like after xx year that DJ going back to Kr. and met TB -- in his own lunch box resturant... I hope the ending will be better than this... (but I thk it sure sure will b LoL...!)

awwwwwww.. if it is..it's something unique.. but i think dal ja's ring it's just too small to fit into that. but then again, pictures can be deceiving:P:P really!!!..akkkkkk... *sigh*.. in love.. i wish there is really a "kang tae bong" in real life! akkkkkkk!!

Guest lilgzl

awwwwwww.. if it is..it's something unique.. but i think dal ja's ring it's just too small to fit into that. but then again, pictures can be deceiving:P:P really!!!..akkkkkk... *sigh*.. in love.. i wish there is really a "kang tae bong" in real life! akkkkkkk!!

Yeahh..I wish I could have a "spare tire" like Tae Bong in real life!!!

I can really relate myself to DJ as I'm approaching 30s hahaha..so won't hurt to have someone younger and cute like LMK!! :sweatingbullets:

So far, my most fave scene was when TB kissed her at the cheeks - forehead- right eyes - then the lips ..arrgghhh!!

And finally barged into her room!! Goodness graciousss..that guy really know how to ????? (I can't find the right words to say anymore...)

I'm totally finding myself having a teenager crush again LOL~~

awe sorry i have to change the one i posted in youtube on the compilation of the parodies.. i already deleted the first one i made.. here are the new ones:

this time it's more complete.. i base it on the list ovette and the others have provided in this forum, so thanks.. and you can dl the whole compilation here:

DJS - compiled parodies complete

if there's something wrong with it, please do tell me so i could edit it..

thank you all...

Guest gokusen_girl

What can I say but OH MY GOD! I knew that Lee Minki was different. He is not the traditional boy-next-door type but then again, who cares??? He's the type that i would not mind having for the rest of my life!!! Gosh, he made me fall for him like in every episode... :wub::wub::wub:

Guest ovette

^

^

yeah... me too! HE'S REALLY SOMETHING!

kbsworld aired episode 14 today....

i just love it when he said "Chal Ja Yo"... he was so hot saying that!

Guest amane~matsuo

^

^

aww yeah~~

he's sooo hot. i say ^^

does anyone seen his movie A Perfect Day for an Affair[?] of LMK ?? wanna watch it tho [:

^

^

yeah... me too! HE'S REALLY SOMETHING!

kbsworld aired episode 14 today....

i just love it when he said "Chal Ja Yo"... he was so hot saying that!

i saw that you've put the link of the compiled parody vid in the 1st page.. i already removed the ones i uploaded before.. i made a revision of the vid cos the cinderella/snow white parody was not included and there was no audio for some of the clips.. here are the new ones:

:)

Guest arielcc

This is a such great show!! The best in this year so far I've seen!!

I love Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki there. They are so cute. The ending was good not that typically.

I just love it...awww

Yes, it's great isn't it? From a well paced, superb script to strong performances from the cast; CR/LMK's on screen chemistry, the vibrant and well develop supporting actors/actresses, to the beautiful coloured panels(that kept us guessing after each episode) , fun parodies, fashion galore and great music score adaptation. I think this drama is a all rounder! I loved it too! :D

Hoping for more scoop into the wrap up party and perhaps some photos of of CR & LMK together? :w00t::P

And your avatar.. pink panther.. reminded of the episode where DJ follow TB into the hospital. She was really funny!

Guest ovette

^

^

yeah... i was afraid before because the episodes were extended to 22 episodes. i thought it would get draggy.. but NO! it was really well-paced. not even a dull moment at all. it just got better and better. instead of thinking that 22 episodes are long enough, now, 22 episodes are still not enough for this drama.. i want more DalJa and TaeBong!

also here are the pics of all (or most?) of the cast..

completecast.jpg

^

^

yeah... i was afraid before because the episodes were extended to 22 episodes. i thought it would get draggy.. but NO! it was really well-paced. not even a dull moment at all. it just got better and better. instead of thinking that 22 episodes are long enough, now, 22 episodes are still not enough for this drama.. i want more DalJa and TaeBong!

also here are the pics of all (or most?) of the cast..

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/ku_v...ompletecast.jpg

i agree... and the ending was great.. it was well-done.. i really love this series.. haven't slept for the whole night just to watch ep1-20 haha.. now, i'm waiting for ep 21 and 22 with english so i can DL.. the only series that makes me laugh and cry in every episode shocks.. im resorting on making stuff so i won't be missing DJS that much.. but then, most of what im doing have something to do with this series haha.. DJS really rocks!!! hope to see more of DJ and TB in the future..

Guest arielcc

Does anyone hav the romanized lyrics and translation for the love theme from the DJS OST ie

Shim Jang by Eun Young

Choo Uk Eul Yul Da by So Yun?

The songs are begining to grow on me.. :P

Guest Jennwpc

Hello all

Finally watch the last episode, miss Chae Rim and Min Ki.

I like the part where Chae Rim received the card in the Restaurant where the card indicate "I Love you" does it mean Min Ki already knew Chae Rim is there.

Great Drama for 2007.

Guest lotteworld

Here are the 2nd 1/2 of SBS' Good Morning Show's Screen Caps - sorry, I took up so much space here but I just can't help myself not to click the screencap button on my keyboard... LoL ... MinKi is so adorable!~* :wub:

...and I also think Min Ki talks about his ring on his index finger, and CR (DJ) tried it on her index finger too (They are both so cute),

Edit: I think Minki is saying his friend bought the ring for him from Japan... (but still I am not sure)

one of the funny part; i think is, at the spare time on the shooting of the last EP. MinKi is playing the Nintendo DS... and I think the game require him to pick between Male/Female... and he click on "F" :)

MK01.jpg

MK02.jpg

MK03.jpg

MK04.jpg

MK05.jpg

MK07.jpg

MK08.jpg

MK09.jpg

MK10.jpg

MK11.jpg

MK12.jpg

MK13.jpg

MK14.jpg

MK15.jpg

MK16.jpg

MK17.jpg

MK18.jpg

MK19.jpg

MK20.jpg

MK21.jpg

MK22.jpg

MK23.jpg

MK24.jpg

MK25.jpg

MK26.jpg

MK27.jpg

MK28.jpg

MK29.jpg

MK30.jpg

lotteworld, you're so lucky! I wish my rip at least looked like that...but at least the audio is quite clear. I hope some Chae Rim or Min Ki fan out there captured a good LQ or HQ.

SBS Good Morning Show 3-22-07 LQ [52.5mb]

sbsg00dm0rnlng32207asf0rs9.jpgsbsg00dm0rnlng32207asf0at9.jpg

the segment on Min Ki starts around 36-37min into the clip

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

appreciate it if a better LQ or HQ clip is available!

Guest amane~matsuo

Wahh~~!!!

thank lotteworld, thanks creidesca!

Soo funny when Minki clicked F!!! What?!?!? LOL~!

btw,,

Twas my first time hearing someone call his sweetheart ChaGiYa or 자기야~

as Se Do calls Seon Ju...

What I know is 자 can mean- Mine, My.. so yeah.. why ChaGiYa?? Anyone can clarify this?? ^___^

Guest hsin531

The local cable channel just showing this drama here and I'm already hooked. I'm really enjoying the clever storytelling and sharp wit of this drama. Chae Rim and Lee Min Ki are an adorable bickering pair and I'm glad to see they're both in roles that really show off their acting talents. And even though I'm not as old as Dalja, I can relate to some of her perspectives on love and I'm definitley going to keep tuning in.

Btw, were the ratings of this drama high in Korea?

Archived