Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen very, very few Asians that can pull off blonde hair.

Agreed. Most Asians don't look good with blonde hair...blonde highlights are okay, but not entirely blonde >.<

Guest lisaloveu

like everyone else said...depends on the person and prob 10% or less of the asian population can pull it off.

i think asians with more european features pulls it off better, e.g big eyes, white skin + makeup nd eyebrow colours to go with it..

Guest chriquen

^it seems to me that way as well. a typical yellow compexion clashes with the blonde. a milky pinkish seems to work better.

in general, boys pull it off a lot better than the girls do. maybe that's just me.

the only asian i can think of right now that can pull off the blonde look is tila tequila.

1393812637_l.jpg

credit from her myspace.

^ she's the only "pretty" blonde asian i've seen so far.

EDIT:// Actually.. I think JaeJoong looks pretty freaken good with blond hair.

Blond look good to a certain degree, after like bleach blond, it freaks the crap outta me.

Guest koolangel297

Unless its been through a stylist, no.

Celebrities like jaejoong look good with blonde hair, but if its someone random in the street it looks really bad. Either the shade of blonde dont suit them at all or it looks over the top. Especially those who dresses skanky and has blonde hair... the wrong image.

Guest lala111

i thought of jaejoong as soon as i saw this haha. he looks SO HOT with blonde.

hmm anyway, yeah i think it's easier for guys to look good in blonde than girls.

i liked BoA's No.1 hair a lot. although her hair was more of a light brown with blonde streaks.

boablondeuo5.th.png

jaejoong from DBSK looks hot with blonde. maybe because he's beautiful already.

Archived