Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Do we look good?
My friends believe that us asians don't look taht good with blonde hair. I want to prove them wrong. I haven't seen asians that look that bad with blonde hair. Maybe they look a bit weird but it's not too bad right? Post up your picture of a blonde asian

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

NOOO!!

it's just baddd but then that's my opinion.. no offense to anyone but it just reminds me of those nammer ganster wannabe type people.. haha ><"! when i was in my early years in high school.. i remember that that was the trend.. dye your hair blonde and wear tight richard simmons clothing, in other words what is meant for yoga clothing (TNA, not lululemon)

Guest kawaii tenshi

I think it looks nice if you have blonde with high-lights... Or maybe I'm just thinking of the golden brown type of "blonde" =/ Anyway, fully platinum blonde doesn't work out, that's for sure.

Guest __In Lust`

i mean saying that all blonde asians dont look good is so stereo-typical..

i've seen alot of the same girls that have blond hair and messy streaks all over the place.. is VERY tacky.. and i dont ever see nothing special about them..

but there are plenty of blonde asians that are simply gorgeous..

i find asians with dark hair more beautiful though.. i envy them more haha

in a way i think i sorta contradicted myself.. haha dont mean to though..

Guest YELL;OH

some asians can pull off being blonde really well~ it depends on the person, like others have said...

i was blonde in high school xP

then turned brunette once i entered college...

and now i can`t tell. hahaha~

Guest OoPinkoOoCherryoO

ahaha asian blonde or blonde highlights are so 3 yrs ago. (even though i had them lol ) shame. I've realized after dying my hair every month that natural is the best way to go.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

it depends on the skin tone.. and eyes i guess. i had full platinum blonde hair before(8th grade - freshman high), i pulled it off. i have pictures of it, it's just that they're bad quality webcam pictures.

dotty on myspace/lj looks good w/ blonde..

1345153980_l.jpg

i kinda want blonde hair now.. >.>

Guest AkuRoku

Idk..I cant seem to find a lot of blond asians =__=

36163631360963683361136553617367243.jpg

568.jpg

shoxxbis4ruki02-1.jpg

shoxxbis4ruki12.jpg

I swear, it will most likely look weird on most people (especially if your dark imo, not all the time), I guess asians can pull it off o_o..SOME

Archived