Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

Guest TygrrLilly

I'm personally not a fan of super white/ platnium blonde hair in general. But I do think that blonde hair can look okonAsian people. Take Danny from 1tym (aka TaeBin) he's been dyeing his hair blonde for so long that sometimes I forget that his hair is naturally black. He rocks the blonde well.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I think some guys can pull it off.. cough* jaejoong* he looks SEXY with blonde hair.. but others just dont :sweatingbullets: Theres this girl that has blonde hair and brown streaks and it looks GREAT on her <3

Guest Explicitj0yee

I voted no, but i've seen some that looks pretty good just not GORGEOUS as they are with black or brown hair or red lol I mean it just sucks wen the blcak roots start popping out, its ugly. its like the same for ppo with blond wen they dye it black and the blonde starts growing out,

Guest dulcet.

Haha, Asian guys in general can pull it off. Kind of. Those with shaggy and short spiky hair.

I think tanned girls with strawberry blonde hair looks nice. I'd totally do that but I don't want to damage my hair. :[

Guest beautifulsin

asians generally don't look good in blonde, only a few can pull it off. like one out of a million.

ithink asians look better and real in light brown, dark brown, or black hair. yellow is just.... no.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

^it's because most asains are yellow toned.. so it'd look, uhm.. weird.

so usually milky toned people looks nice w/ blonde. few tanned can pull it off.

and you need to find the right color blonde that fits you best.

otherwise, asains, they look better w/ black, brown, and red tones.

Archived