Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest malicious_

well, depends.. i think asians can totally look good with blonde hair. i've also had blonde hair b4.. and i cant say i look totally awesome with it, buit it hoguht it was good i will see if i can dig up some pix

Guest IM TOKKI

I vote no.

I mean, I guess there has to be exceptions but so far, every blonde asian guy I see shouts FOB (KKR is SO FOB and kaljglhkj in his blonde hair) and the blonde asian girls usually look either trashy or tacky. They can look good according to other people's standards but to me, EEEEEEK. I really really don't like it when I see asians with blonde hair.

Guest cooki3s

depends on who it is, to me most of the time most asians don't look right if their whole head is blonde but if its just highlights or streaks then it would look okay

personally i would never even want my head to be blonde: too used to seeing my wonderful jet black hair =)

Guest mz simmonz

guys = NO

girls = yes, but it depends...the bleach blonde hair with the roots growing in? yuck..but the softer blonde (like tila tequila's) or blonde hightlights are hot!

Archived