Blonde Asians?

Guest YunHo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few years ago I saw heaps of asian guys with blonde hair, the overseas students. I thought they looked really good back then so I got mine highlighted too when I was 12 -__-

Guest bunnie`

i think guys can pull of platinum blondeeee.

but girls? i think i like blonde with like a brown base..

and not too bright blonde..more CARAMEL blonde ^^

i was going to get blonde this summer but my hair dresser gave me brown GARR~!!! >o<"

i'm sure it can fit some people.

however i do not encourage it because i think us asians should stay closer to our roots and actually LOOK asian. i think brown and black hair is really attractive anyway.

(unless you're going for a very unnatural colour like blue... now that's a different story)

there's this girl in my area (never met her, saw her hi5 page), she's blonde and wears blue contacts... she looks... gah.

Guest azn7cuti

well it depend on y0ur skin color..in my opinion girls with darker skin would look werid in blonde hair...lighter skin..yea probably looks good..i know for sure i dont look good at all with blonde hair..heehhehe

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

i think the girls who look mixed can pull it off.

other than that... nope.

asian GUYS look good with blond hair.

however mixed asian guys look BAD with blond hair

my friend has blond hair.. omg he's so hot lol.

Guest Natsumi_sshi

UNLESS YOUR YOUNGWOONG/KIM/HAN JAEJOONG (HERO) lol~ :lol:

a VERY few of this small minority can pull off such a thing!!! you have to be uber HOT to do so!

and yeah i guess the stars have all the special stuff to do it properly, cause believe me i have seen some of do-it-yourself failures :crazy:

Guest (--fUdGeCaKe--)

Some asians look good with blonde hair but some just look wrong. I guess it's sorta what shade of blonde and what style, female or male etc.

But when you can pull it off, it looks quite ok.

Guest cmallanie

unless you're jaejoong that won't be a problem LOL!!

Ah, takashi tsukamoto (If I wrote his name right) also looks good when he was blonde ^_^

Guest sassy-grl

I think it depends on your complexion.

If you're really fair, and you dye your hair a light blonde, you'll just looked washed out, you know?

Very very very few people can do a full-out blonde dye.

Highlights/streaks look good, and even a full-out light brown. But that's it, really. Especially because most Asian skin is yellow-toned. The two shades just wash each other out, but that's just my opinion. :phew:

Archived